Classic Juggernaut and The Maestro vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Maestro.. is 200ton basic strength level ....

Classic Juggs.. almost unstoppable

can these two beat the King Thor

General Kon-El
Yes

Betageuze
why they can ?

Isnt King Thor a beast ?

juggernaut66666
no they can't king thor=ODIN>>>>>>>juggs and maestro

Apolloknight
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Cosigned

Sin I AM
shoulda pit RKT against trion juggs....leave banner outta this

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Co-signed.

Rune King Thor versus the Cyttorak-Juggernaut would be better. Was that Trion, or 8th day? The one that was more Cyttorak than Cain?

juggernaut66666
Trion was the Cyttorak one

MJOILNIR
King Thor would just burn maestro into a pile of mush(then do it again after he regenerates) like he did caps shield (and cap for that matter). He's just teleport juggs far,far away....... Theres no telling how strong physically Thor could be with the Odinforce. At least strong enough to dent caps shield anyway.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
King Thor would just burn maestro into a pile of mush(then do it again after he regenerates) like he did caps shield (and cap for that matter). He's just teleport juggs far,far away....... Theres no telling how strong physically Thor could be with the Odinforce. At least strong enough to dent caps shield anyway.

All of Thor's attributes have the potential to reach infinite lv's with th power of the odinforce. Along with increasing his attributes, like "cosmic awareness" it grants him omnipotent or omniscient telepathy.

galan7777777
king thor would win without ever physically touching the other 2

Soljer
Originally posted by galan7777777
king thor would win without ever physically touching the other 2

Indeed.

lilnutta12
huhm - i say that king thor wins in 0.4 seconds

Soljer
Originally posted by lilnutta12
huhm - i say that king thor wins in 0.4 seconds

Why does King Thor go easy on them? Shouldn't there be bloodlust? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.