who is kol and cade skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
i juz saw some stuff but kol and cade skywalker, who r they anyways? great great gran child of luke and anakin?

and did they have the potential as luke and anakin did?

Sith'ari
They feature in the new Legacy comics. It seems that Kol is Ben's son or grandson while Cade is Kol's son. And I doubt that they have the same potential, Kol didn't seem anywhere near as powerful as Luke.

jollyjim311
Yes, ESB, Luke and Anakin had great grandchildren together.

Blue_Hefner
Lol

Captain REX
Cade and Kol.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/0/0d/YoungCadeWithKol.jpg

From the new Legacy comics.

ESB Vader
was kol any good in anyway?

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Sith'ari
And I doubt that they have the same potential, Kol didn't seem anywhere near as powerful as Luke.

He was holding his own against like half a dozen sith before Darth Nihl cold-cocked him so to speak. He wasn't a total scrub.

Xepeyon
Hmmmm.... Kol Skywalker - Formidable or Forgettable?

Sith'ari
He was still incredible, but Luke would have defeated them all easily imo.

ESB Vader
hmm could kol became near as strong as luke?

Lightsnake
Possibly. Kol only died because Nihl hit him when his back was turned

ESB Vader
bah they shudda let kol lived longer and we can see, too bad as they say cade forget the jedi ways and become a bounty hunter

Captain REX
Not to mention, he was cutting down stormtroopers like Paul Bunyan cuts down a forest and killed quite a few of the Sith before Nihl stabbed him in the back.

Darth Scythe
Cade on the other hand, he just looks like a wuss.

Like he should be singing lead for an 80's big hair rock band like Poison.

Captain REX
Um, he is. Duh. no expression

I still want to see him do something with a lightsaber. Stupid git running away from his destiny.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Possibly. Kol only died because Nihl hit him when his back was turned
Part 2 out already?

Sith'ari
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Part 2 out already?

That was in Legacy #1, which I suppose is part two if you consider #0 part 1. #2 is also out now. Check out the webstrips thread, you should be able to find a link.

Quinlan_Vos
KOL SKYWALKER:

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/e/e6/Kol_Skywalker.JPG

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/6/6b/Kol.JPG

CADE SKYWALKER:

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/5/57/Cade.JPG

Sith'ari
Check this out. He was no Luke, but he was still a Skywalker and therefor pretty damn uber.

ESB Vader
what? the empire still exists 100-200 yearsafter the movies?
and yes i think kol could have become maybe close to luke and anakin had he not died, hes a skywalker anyway

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by ESB Vader
what? the empire still exists 100-200 yearsafter the movies?

Was just about to ask the same, and why/how did the Sith come back? You mentioned a Darth Nihl, unless it's like a differant Sith Order I guess, but wasn't either Luke/Anakin the one who destroys them?

Quinlan_Vos
The Sith-Imperial occured from 127-130 ABY and resulted in a reborn-Empire. Darth Krayt played a crucial role in this, and soon he would be the Emperor. So this event happens about 87 years in the future from the book Betrayal. So Luke Skywalker is probably dead. Kol Skywalker gets killed during the Massacre of Ossus, and his son Cade managed to revive his master Wolf Sazen with Force Lightning. He then escapes and becomes a pirate. Both Jedi and Sith are searching for him.

Captain REX
The Empire has always been around since Emperor Palpatine created it. It just hasn't been dominating the Galaxy until they got help from the New Sith Order, which originated on Korriban. We don't know how the NSO (haha) came to be, we just know that Krayt founded it.

Krayt is not Jacen, I must note. He was 10-years-old by the time of the Betrayal books.

ESB Vader
what happened to cade anyways? he left the jedi?

Captain REX
With the Jedi Purge at Ossus in 130 ABY, the teenaged Cade almost lost his Master and felt his father die in the Force. On the brink of the Dark Side, Cade plowed a starfighter through the Imperial TIEs to clear a path for the escaping Jedi ship that had the remaining Padawans and his Master on board. The ship was destroyed, but Cade survived.

He became a bounty hunter and was quite formidable 7 years after his father's death. Hasn't used a lightsaber yet, that we've seen, however. He doesn't want anyone to know he's a Skywalker, really.

Sith Lord Windu
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END?

Captain REX
Good question. 1) Go buy the comics. 2) They haven't been made yet. Wait til this time next year. wink

ESB Vader
how powerful is this darth krayt, i do know he wears yuuzhan vong armour and wouldnt the armour kill him?

Darth Scythe
^^^^^^
It hasn't been confirmed it's authentic Vong armor. It just looks remarkably similar too it as we know so far.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Good question. 1) Go buy the comics.

lol

I'm hoping they make the series into a graphic novel when all is said and done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.