Blue Superman VS Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
had to happen sooner or later
ive been reading alot about superman blue and vulcan lately and both and control all forms of energy so who wins???

fight 1 blue superman vs vulcan with darwin in him

fight 2 current vulcan vs superman blue

juggernaut66666
vulcan absorbs superman big grin

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
vulcan absorbs superman big grin i agree vulcan's powers are on the omega level which means that his energy absorption/manupliating skills have UNLIMITED potential

zachrivard
Originally posted by galan7777777
i agree vulcan's powers are on the omega level which means that his energy absorption/manupliating skills have UNLIMITED potential

i wouldnt be so sure go look at the superman blue respect thread going by feats superman should win what makes you so sure vulcan wins?
its been stated that superman blues powers are beyond infinite

galan7777777
yes ive seen his thread, but he has never gone up against a being who can manipulate all forms of energy on an unlimited level

Jesse7
Yes he has, the millinial giants.

zachrivard
ok superman blue has beaten energy manipulators how do you know they didnt have unlimited level?

galan7777777
because like i said if it was truly unlimited they wouldnt have been overloaded

Jesse7
The Millinial Giants >>>> Vulcan

P.S. they lost because it was Supes they were fighting, call it PIS or not Blue Supes took down a millinial giant/s, and Blue supes energy manipulation>>>Vulcans going by feats and thats what counts in a debate more so then speculation.

zachrivard
no one else is going to argue for vulcan?

galan7777777
Originally posted by zachrivard
no one else is going to argue for vulcan? im the only 1 i think lol

batdude123
Galan, Vulcan's powers may have limitless potential, but in the Superman Blue respect thread, it stated that SB energy is beyond infinite levels.

galan7777777
yeah i know both of their powers have unlimited levels

Jesse7
But Supes Blue has more feats to back him up though =p

zachrivard
ok so we all agree superman blue wins??

batdude123
yes

Longinus
i wouldnt be so sure go look at the superman blue respect thread going by feats superman should win what makes you so sure vulcan wins?
its been stated that superman blues powers are beyond infinite

Wow that is the stupidest stuff I've ever heard, "beyond infinite", how can something be beyond unlimited, thts impossible. Either you're making that up or the writed sucked major as and should be fired for making up that crap. Beyond infinite my ass

Mider999
its comics they can make krypto beyond infinite if they want havent you ever heard of the infinity gauntlet that was suppose to be infinite or the beyonder? this would be an interesting fight

Rols
This be a good fight... Vulcan I think has the potential to be one of the most powerfull energy wielder Chars. out there but he just havent shown even remotely close feat that Blue Supes has done.. So BlueSupes both scenarios 10/10.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Longinus
Wow that is the stupidest stuff I've ever heard, "beyond infinite", how can something be beyond unlimited, thts impossible. Either you're making that up or the writed sucked major as and should be fired for making up that crap. Beyond infinite my ass

hey i didnt write that it is in a comic

Soljer
See, the problem is...all the omega level mutants have this unlimited potential.

But that's all it is, for the most part. Untapped potential. Vulcan at a speculated full potential vs. Superman Blue would get you some wins for Vulcan.

As it is? Superman Blue. Every time.

Blair Wind
He beat parasite no expression

General Kon-El
ok so we all agree superman blue wins?? Superman Blue 1000/10

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He beat parasite no expression zOMGz!!111 p@RAsIt3 !zzz Om3G@ l3v3L!!!!111111

Blair Wind
laughing

But its true BS absorbed THE absorber...

General Kon-El
who cares? Parasite is omega level. And Superman Blue beat Parasite! OMG Superman Blue is Omega Level!!! shifty what a spite thread toward Vulcan

celestialdemon
Blue Superman wins hands down. Vulcan hasn't shown anything yet that would warrant him getting a victory over an opponent of this caliber.

UniOmni
Electro Supes should win this off of feats alone. Vulcan is entirely too new as a character to be in this thread.

But let me say............ Any writer putting down that Superman has energy beyond infinite levels, never got to middle school.

That is easily THE stupidest thing i've ever heard on this forum.

And this forum has both Jesse7 and Mider.

And people say cockstroke writing doesn't get messy..............................................

Mider999
he wins but only cause he had probs with the giants who are suppose to be like the celestials other then that i dont have enough proof

zachrivard
i thought this thread would go alot longer with all the hyp of these 2 characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.