every warcraft guys get here :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DudeHunter
hello, somone here playing world of warcraft or warcraft 3`? smile

Mesirus
yes and yes, got to lvl 60 many times on WoW and completed wc3 both great games i must say

WickedTexasMomA
Love WoW, it take sup my ngihts more then my husband does.lol

30 Troll Rogue
60 Orc Warrior

Greymane

DudeHunter
nice with orc warrior smile very big shoulder armor they get stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
World of Warcraft is without any doubt the best game out there.
The only thing holding people back from it is the monthly payment.

Anyhow, I think it's just temporerly becuase Warhammer Online:
www.warhammeronline.com are about to come out.
Anyway will replace WoW by WhO

WickedTexasMomA
Im looking forward to the movie WoW in 2008.

thtadthtshldntb
This is the most addictive game I have played since Goldeneye. Only in the last few weeks has my interest droped to the point that I am able to go to docters appointments and see my relatives again...

Vinnie105
I got WoW and Warcraft3 both great, but stopped playing Wow because of the payment, cant stand it sad

And I just played my first online games at warcraft 3, i need time to make some troops and a base, wich you dont get :*[

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Im looking forward to the movie WoW in 2008.

me to

Hewkii_Dude
I got one 44 troll hunter with 500 crit and one human warrior lv 58 with 5 epics stick out tongue

Darth Kreiger
<----- Ex-WoW Addict, I went Cold Turkey, and it's broken

Roland
i HAD a 60 NE Rogue and a 60 Gnome Mage but recently my harddrive crashed so I lost both of them. I just now got back into WoW and have to start all over. mad

14 Night Elf Rogue

Kel'Thuzad

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Roland
i HAD a 60 NE Rogue and a 60 Gnome Mage but recently my harddrive crashed so I lost both of them. I just now got back into WoW and have to start all over. mad

14 Night Elf Rogue

Kel'Thuzad

Good thing your hardrive doesn't store your characters

Roland
I thought they were stored on harddrive erm

When I got my new harddrive I logged back in and they were gone.

Darth Kreiger
I thought they were stored on harddrive erm

When I got my new harddrive I logged back in and they were gone.

Blizzard keeps your WoW characters stored on your account/their database, the Gamefiles are just what gives you the ability to run the game. You/Blizzard(usually never happens)/Someone you know/Hacker must have deleted em

Roland
Can Blizz bring them back?

Darth Kreiger
Can Blizz bring them back?

Yes, but that's usually only if a Hacker or someone that took your account deleted them, your characters should be saved otherwise, Blizzard doesn't delete accounts unless they know the person won't come back and there's only low level toons, yet I know people that have been gone for a year with only lvl 15-25 characters untouched, I have no idea how your's don't exist anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.