Eek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Theres a van parked outside my house and i tryed to see if it was parked there for a reason ...and theres some bloke scratching his roll eyes (sarcastic) you know what no expression a bit dodgy if you ask me

Ladyluck
lol

taft
srug

Itzak
Michael Jackson strikes again! shock

WrathfulDwarf
For some strange reason....Eek The Cat came to mind.

Vinny Valentine
Thank you for telling us.

I don't Care, but give it time, I might.

srug

Nothing, I still just don't Care.

silver_tears
There's always a guy parked in an SUV outside my house, he's a private investigator, spying on this husband of this chick, they live on the street. Nice guy happy

ladygrim
Originally posted by Itzak
Michael Jackson strikes again! shock confused confused ill get my hockey stick ready

Mr. Bacon
are you sure he was scratching?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by silver_tears
There's always a guy parked in an SUV outside my house, he's a private investigator, spying on this husband of this chick, they live on the street. Nice guy happy

Shhh! Don't tell them we had sexual relationships in the van!
ninja

ladygrim
not sure it looked like it i wasnt gonna dare go for a closer look though

Ladyluck
You should go up and knock on the window. Probably scare the crap out of him stick out tongue

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
are you sure he was scratching?

I bet he was masterbating.

Thorinn
maybe he's a perv, gettin his jollies fondling himself outside peoples houses. confused

Vinny Valentine
I just realised.

You were watching him, and you must have gotten a good view.

For Shame, For shame.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by ladygrim
Theres a van parked outside my house and i tryed to see if it was parked there for a reason ...and theres some bloke scratching his roll eyes (sarcastic) you know what no expression a bit dodgy if you ask me

Is it a black van with red diagonal striping? And does the guy doing the scratching look something like the man below?

If so, better go hide it the cellar

ladygrim
ewww sick

lord xyz
Theres a van parked outside my house and i tryed to see if it was parked there for a reason ...and theres some bloke scratching his roll eyes (sarcastic) you know what no expression a bit dodgy if you ask me ermm It's not me. ninja

ladygrim
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I just realised.

You were watching him, and you must have gotten a good view.

For Shame, For shame.

I only glanced, i saw the van then looked to see if therer was anyone in it and unforutunatly there was

Vinny Valentine
I only glanced, i saw the van then looked to see if therer was anyone in it and unforutunatly there was

You Saw a guy, through your window, and saw him in the Van, Scratching himself.

Sorry, thats more then a glance laughing out loud

ladygrim
*busted*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.