Invocation of Dead Love Ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
This may be a little hard to discuss for certain people. So I will ask for discretion with the comments. Please let's keep this one civil.

Have you ever had to face a challenge/obstacle/problem so great in your life. That you have no immediate solution and that you have a sense to ask for some kind of help from a dead relative? I'm sure people are skeptical to this issue. But for those of you who done it. What exactly do you sense or feel? Do you really feel any sensations of support or some kind of energy increasing in yourselves?

In certain religions many people believe that invocating the dead in serious situation will help the person overcome it. Have you had or know anyone with this experience?

Shakyamunison
I have a personal relationship with all of my dead relatives who have not reincarnated yet. It is different then what you are asking because I do not believe in ghosts of spirits. There is no other world; energy is never lost. The time between when you die and when you are reincarnated, you live in your family. Every morning and evening I do Gonyo, and there is a prayer for the dead when we ring the bell continuously. At that time, I allow my mother, father and brother to live in my life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.