Wolverine vs Thanos(h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
thanos doesnt get his shields, blasts, eye blasts, teleportion, telepathic... you get the picture.
he does get his agility, strength, duribilty.
they fight in canada.
who wins?
debate!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't Thanos hand to hand still stronger than The hulk or Thor? Thanos for the win IMO

Dinalfos
For crapping out loud, enough is enough!

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't Thanos hand to hand still stronger than The hulk or Thor? Thanos for the win IMO

Combined.

Regardless, Wolverine wins, as long as he is bone clawed.

bigbran
yes he is but as soon as a wolverine guy cums in here he can tell you what he can do. (because im not allowed to argue for him)

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
For crapping out loud, enough is enough! were running out of threads.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
yes he is but as soon as a wolverine guy cums in here he can tell you what he can do. (because im not allowed to argue for him)

*Laughs* From that cyber ninja whatever thread? Capt it up like...'banned' you from arguing for Wolverine? laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
*Laughs* From that cyber ninja whatever thread? Capt it up like...'banned' you from arguing for Wolverine? laughing out loud yup laughing

bigbran
so no ones got an opinion?

HisMajestyAC43
omg... although i sort of doubt that wolverine is capable of hurting thanos at all, i doubt thanos would give him the chance. he has trained gamora, who would make wolverine look like a poon, and is a supreme tactitian. add strength and durability to the equation and i doubt wolverine's going to last too long.

i see it going like this... wolverine runs and tries to pounce on thanos claws first. thanos reaches out and catches wolvie by the face in mid-air and proceeds to crush his skull. thanos then sits and waits for wolvie to come to, and everytime he does, kills him again. somewhere inside thanos is loving the fact that he gets to send wolverine to death so many times, so he makes a device that hooks wolverine up to a machine and thanos carries it around with him wherever he goes. all he has to do is press the button to kill wolverine. like a cosmic's stressball.

Soljer
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
omg... although i sort of doubt that wolverine is capable of hurting thanos at all, i doubt thanos would give him the chance. he has trained gamora, who would make wolverine look like a poon, and is a supreme tactitian. add strength and durability to the equation and i doubt wolverine's going to last too long.

i see it going like this... wolverine runs and tries to pounce on thanos claws first. thanos reaches out and catches wolvie by the face in mid-air and proceeds to crush his skull. thanos then sits and waits for wolvie to come to, and everytime he does, kills him again. somewhere inside thanos is loving the fact that he gets to send wolverine to death so many times, so he makes a device that hooks wolverine up to a machine and thanos carries it around with him wherever he goes. all he has to do is press the button to kill wolverine. like a cosmic's stressball.

laughing out loud

Just the idea of turning Wolverine into a cosmic stress ball...

General Kon-El
thanos doesnt get his shields, blasts, eye blasts, teleportion, telepathic... you get the picture.
he does get his agility, strength, duribilty.
they fight in canada.
who wins?
debate! They fight in canada?!?!?!? didn't you know Logan was canadian!?!??!?!/ Wolverine wins this with ease!

galan7777777
these versus wolverine threads are starting to become rediculous, the people that make the threads dont put him up against any1 that he can even compete with, thanos is in the 200 ton plus range, one hit from him and wolverine would be splattered all over the ground regardless of his healing factor

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
these versus wolverine threads are starting to become rediculous, the people that make the threads dont put him up against any1 that he can even compete with, thanos is in the 200 ton plus range, one hit from him and wolverine would be splattered all over the ground regardless of his healing factor hey i was running out of threads to make, and i was wondering if there was actually going to be a debate, considering supes vs wolverine got quite a lot of posts.
and i handicapped thanos.

General Kon-El
wolverine is canadian!!!!!!

galan7777777
hey i was running out of threads to make, and i was wondering if there was actually going to be a debate, considering supes vs wolverine got quite a lot of posts.
and i handicapped thanos. but even with u weakening him he still has his strength, durability, etc........it wouldnt even be a contest

General Kon-El
he battled Gladiator for 6 days. He took a nuclear missile. Wolverine is canadian!!!!!111 He automatically wins this cuz hes canadian!

bigbran
but even with u weakening him he still has his strength, durability, etc........it wouldnt even be a contest i know this, but...

oh ya, im not allowed to argue for wolves, so i guess youll have to wait.

General Kon-El
EDIT (ignore post)

galan7777777
the fact of thanos would pulverize a normal wolverine can not even be debated, normal wolves has never fought any1 close to thanos's power level, i mean shit the hulk beat the crap out of him, and broke his back if im not mistaken.......and thanos would cream the hulk

General Kon-El
the fact of thanos would pulverize a normal wolverine can not even be debated, normal wolves has never fought any1 close to thanos's power level, i mean shit the hulk beat the crap out of him, and broke his back if im not mistaken.......and thanos would cream the hulk Listen, bub, Wolverine sliced Thanos before!!!!

http://img97.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img97&image=lobo10uf.jpg

lilnutta12
i didnt expect this much replies

bigbran
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Listen, bub, Wolverine sliced Thanos before!!!!

http://img97.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img97&image=lobo10uf.jpg i only knew about when thanos had the ig.... laughing

MJOILNIR
Spite thread.......The home court advantage is to much for Thanos laughing laughing

DigiMark007
were running out of threads.

Which doesn't mean you have to make new, spite threads. Either make new ones that you feel are intelligent fights with room for discussion, or use the oens we have already. This is why we have so many useless fights, because people feel the need to make threads just to make them even if they're not terribly interested in it.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.