Founding JLA vs. New JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Atom decides that he can do a better JLA than The Original 7. SO he gets a team and challenges the might of the originals in an all out battle Royal. Who takes it? JLA Old School or Cap and the NEW Team?

Original JLA

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman ( Current Version)
Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan)
Flash ( Wally West)

vs.

Captain Atom
Maxima
Captain Marvel
Lightray
Orion
Firestorm
Mr. Terrific

Darth Martin
Original wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Original wins.

How? I'd Bet CM is gonna keep Superman pretty busy. And Orion is gonna be having wonder woman on the defensive running for Cover. Maxima is every bit a match for MM if not more. I dont' know who can amp out more power, Light Ray or Hal Jordan. Can aquaman beat Fire storm? And can the flash beat Captain Atom? Would he even want to try? What is stopping Firestorm from making the air into kryptonite particles and taking supers out? Or lightray and Firestorm from igniting the air into fire and causing jonn to have a hearattack. I know it doesn't rob him of his powers, but it does cause him some pain. I think the new League could give the old one a good run for the money. Batman and Mr Terrific are gonna stay out of the way and either duke it out or give thier respective teams all the advice they can think of.

Tron
I'd more likely go with the originals. But, the new team has Orion.

Then again, the big 7 have Flash...

galan7777777
the originals, orion and marvel are really the only power players they have

Soljer
Originally posted by galan7777777

Yeah, Captain Atom is such a *****, he can't match anyone here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl

Are you serious? you know nothing about DC. Firestorm was named one of the top ten most powerful super heroes by Wizard. And I tend to agree. He can matter manipulate and phase and fire nuclear lvl fire. LightRay is a New God who fought Takion. Takion is stronger than Silver Surfer. Maxima has so many powers it is rediculous. Including the abilitity to duplicate herself and have each one possess the abilities of the original. She even punched Doomsday off of his feet with one punch. Captain Atom is A quantum wielder. We know how powerful those are. Look up quasar for reference. and Cap atom has indestructible skin. Mr. Terrific is one of the 3 smartest people on the planet and an excellent fighter. This would be a JLA book I would read!!

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you serious? you know nothing about DC. Firestorm was named one of the top ten most powerful super heroes by Wizard. And I tend to agree. He can matter manipulate and phase and fire nuclear lvl fire. LightRay is a New God who fought Takion. Takion is stronger than Silver Surfer. Maxima has so many powers it is rediculous. Including the abilitity to duplicate herself and have each one possess the abilities of the original. She even punched Doomsday off of his feet with one punch. Captain Atom is A quantum wielder. We know how powerful those are. Look up quasar for reference. and Cap atom has indestructible skin. Mr. Terrific is one of the 3 smartest people on the planet and an excellent fighter. This would be a JLA book I would read!! hey take a few deep breathes and calm down, u have your oppinions and i have mine....enough said

Soljer
hey take a few deep breathes and calm down, u have your oppinions and i have mine....enough said

And his opinions are accurate, and well founded.

Yours....?

Enough said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hey take a few deep breathes and calm down, u have your oppinions and i have mine....enough said

Nope, I have facts. Notice how I referenced abilities and past showings. All you did was made a statement with nothing to back up that the other's are not powerful.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soljer
And his opinions are accurate, and well founded.

Yours....?

Enough said. i didnt say they werent......but i am entitled to my own oppinions just as he is.......i respect what both of u are saying just as u should respect what im saying

nvrbeenwthagirl
i didnt say they werent......but i am entitled to my own oppinions just as he is.......i respect what both of u are saying just as u should respect what im saying

But your not saying anything. NOt until you back it up. If I say the sky is red, are people to just respect what i"m saying and I can't prove that the sky is actually red?

Soljer
But your not saying anything. NOt until you back it up. If I say the sky is red, are people to just respect what i"m saying and I can't prove that the sky is actually red?

Well...that's pretty much the basis for the major world religions...so...wink.

To Galan:
But seriously.

Ask batdude about a well written Captain Atom. He'll rant for hours.

Read up on lightray and firestorm. They are insane. There is no easy win for the original JLA here, and I'm inclined to say that the new JLA may be taking a majority.

galan7777777
But your not saying anything. NOt until you back it up. If I say the sky is red, are people to just respect what i"m saying and I can't prove that the sky is actually red? thats taking what i said a little far......what i am saying is that i think team 1 would win, and u think team 2 would win.......we both have our own oppinions about it

Soljer
thats taking what i said a little far......what i am saying is that i think team 1 would win, and u think team 2 would win.......we both have our own oppinions about it

No, you're saying that Lightray, Firestorm, and Captain Atom are nothings to the original JLA.

Orion and Captain Marvel are the only threats?

Riiight....

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soljer
No, you're saying that Lightray, Firestorm, and Captain Atom are nothings to the original JLA.

Orion and Captain Marvel are the only threats?

Riiight.... i personally feel that they are the biggest threats, not the only threats.........every character is a threat in their own right

Juntai
Tough ass fight, really heavy end characters on both teams.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats taking what i said a little far......what i am saying is that i think team 1 would win, and u think team 2 would win.......we both have our own oppinions about it

NO you said the only two major players on team two is Orion and CM. But that is just not true, With Maxima providing a mind link for team two like the original JLA has, and countering any mind blast jonn might do, Team Two can pull at least half of the victories out of ten.

galan7777777
NO you said the only two major players on team two is Orion and CM. But that is just not true, With Maxima providing a mind link for team two like the original JLA has, and countering any mind blast jonn might do, Team Two can pull at least half of the victories out of ten. again u have your oppinions and i have mine

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK, From now on, please post a reason why you have your opinion. That is what these forums are for. Discussion. Not just fan boyism or opininons that are not backed with an argument.

galan7777777
OK, From now on, please post a reason why you have your opinion. That is what these forums are for. Discussion. Not just fan boyism or opininons that are not backed with an argument. geeze ure gettin awfully flustered over something like this.......but can u tell me why im wrong? hmmm tell me why team 1 wouldnt win......

nvrbeenwthagirl
geeze ure gettin awfully flustered over something like this.......but can u tell me why im wrong? hmmm tell me why team 1 wouldnt win......

I didn't. All I said was that team two would be able to pull at least half of the wins out of ten. Both Teams have Raw Naked might, Both have people with a billion powers, ( namely maxima and jonn). They both have someone connected to some other worldy source of power. Captain atom and flash. They both have a1 lvl strength, (supers, ww, jonn, maxima, CM) I believe Orion to be the strongest of them all. With the astro force and the mother box. But he does lack the speed of the others. Team two has better range. Lightray is at least 8 times faster than light with the power of stars and uber super strength as well. Maybe Batman could think of a way to beat team two. But Mr. Terrific is just as smart if not smarter. So team 2 can win. It's very possible. of course team 1 has Batman who can trip Gods, Superman who can beat Darksied, Wonder Woman with the gauntlet of atlas and the God wave, Flash who can beat God, and more. But with out plot devices and t-vo, Team two can win 6 out of ten.

stormfront13
man...maxima sounds opretty slick. can anyone make a respect thread? or just provide some good liks to her or at least name her powers?

galan7777777
I didn't. All I said was that team two would be able to pull at least half of the wins out of ten. Both Teams have Raw Naked might, Both have people with a billion powers, ( namely maxima and jonn). They both have someone connected to some other worldy source of power. Captain atom and flash. They both have a1 lvl strength, (supers, ww, jonn, maxima, CM) I believe Orion to be the strongest of them all. With the astro force and the mother box. But he does lack the speed of the others. Team two has better range. Lightray is at least 8 times faster than light with the power of stars and uber super strength as well. Maybe Batman could think of a way to beat team two. But Mr. Terrific is just as smart if not smarter. So team can win. It's very possible. i agree, but hasnt flash gone 100's of times faster then lightspeed? didnt he go back in time?

nvrbeenwthagirl
i agree, but hasnt flash gone 100's of times faster then lightspeed? didnt he go back in time?

He's not going to do that in a battle, He won't be able to hit anyone. He'd be in another dimension.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by stormfront13
man...maxima sounds opretty slick. can anyone make a respect thread? or just provide some good liks to her or at least name her powers?

From the Comics I have with her, she has had Telepathy, TK, Magnetism, Matter rearranging, Super Strength, High Resistance to injury, flight, super reflexes, the ability to contruct psionic duplicates of herself. They have her powers but are not as durable as her.

To Date The best thing I can remember her doing is knocking Doomsday off of his feet with one punch, after he thought he had taken her out with a van. She ripped the van in half and proceeded to knock him off of his feet. Doomsday technically still didn't defeat her. She defeated herself by ripping up a light pole in the ground and sparking the gas fumes at a nearby gas station that blew up and knocked her out.

galan7777777
He's not going to do that in a battle, He won't be able to hit anyone. He'd be in another dimension. but he can right? thats all i was asking

nvrbeenwthagirl
but he can right? thats all i was asking

I think the flash can run at any speed imaginable. BUt I think he runs the risk of being trapped in the speed force forever. that is why he never runs at his true top speed.

batdude123
Captain Atom destroys the universe. smile jockey

galan7777777
I think the flash can run at any speed imaginable. BUt I think he runs the risk of being trapped in the speed force forever. that is why he never runs at his true top speed. yeah flash showed his true speed when he defeated the Black Flash by racing it to the end of time, to a point where Death would have no meaning, causing it to dissipate. that was badass

pr1983
I have one question... are they in bloodlust mode? are they fighting to win or are they in character?

batdude123
Originally posted by pr1983
I have one question... are they in bloodlust mode? are they fighting to win or are they in character?

Exactly. 'Cause if they are in bloodlusted, FULL potential state... shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by pr1983

Captain Atom is fighting to take over the top spot. So They are all still gonna be heroes at the end of the battle. No one will be killing anyone. But gravely injuring will be happening. Especially with hot heads like Maxima and Orion on one team, And Diana and Batman on the other who will refuse to loose.

batdude123
disgust So no destroying the universe for Captain Atom???

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Exactly. 'Cause if they are in bloodlusted, FULL potential state... shifty

In a blood lusted state, Light ray and Firestorm would light the air on fire and take jonn out of the fight. Firestorm would turn the air to Kryptogen and kill Superman. Orion would Put the full power of the astro force on flash. So no matter where he ran, it would all be destroyed. CM and Diana are gonna be punding the hell out of each other. The battle can go either way. Blood lusted is much different than taking over the top spot as the premier team. Discuss it both ways. I dont' care, it's all for fun and speculation.

batdude123
In a blood lusted state, Light ray and Firestorm would light the air on fire and take jonn out of the fight. Firestorm would turn the air to Kryptogen and kill Superman. Orion would Put the full power of the astro force on flash. So no matter where he ran, it would all be destroyed. CM and Diana are gonna be punding the hell out of each other. The battle can go either way. Blood lusted is much different than taking over the top spot as the premier team. Discuss it both ways. I dont' care, it's all for fun and speculation.

Or Captain Atom could just destroy the universe. smile

rotiart
While the Heroes are busy, Lex Luthor becomes president again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Or Captain Atom could just destroy the universe. smile

Now Y would anyone want to destroy the universe? Including themselves? what is the point of being the premiere team if every one is dead? lol :P

batdude123
Now Y would anyone want to destroy the universe? Including themselves? what is the point of being the premiere team if every one is dead? lol :P

Captain Atom wouldn't be dead. smile

pr1983
Captain Atom is fighting to take over the top spot. So They are all still gonna be heroes at the end of the battle. No one will be killing anyone. But gravely injuring will be happening. Especially with hot heads like Maxima and Orion on one team, And Diana and Batman on the other who will refuse to loose.

Ok, well, to be honest, given that they are fighting in character, i think the jla'll take it, but not by much... the jla have the advantage of having worked as a team for years, plus the resurrected hal jordan would be a huge factor imo, as would the recently beefed up aquaman...

while firestorm is impressive (i saw him in the wizard list too), i have doubts about his reaction time going up against wally, supes or diana...

orion, maxima and CM (and i havent forgotten about lightray) are problems yes, but i think the jla'll divide em and take em down...

i like terrific, i do, but any high level guy in the jla'll knock him out in one punch... erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Atom wouldn't be dead. smile

He's be alone.

batdude123
sad

Blair Wind
no expression he could remake the universe where they didnt have powers no expression

he remade the universe to let a puppy "live" again...could just change a few things here and there erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression he could remake the universe where they didnt have powers no expression

he remade the universe to let a puppy "live" again...could just change a few things here and there erm

For the sake of argument, he has his standard captian atom powers. I kinda think of him as DC's Wonder Man. They pretty much do the same things. IMO

Blair Wind
Those are his standard powers....but he jobbs so much lately that even he forgets what he was capable of no expression

but I digress.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Those are his standard powers....but he jobbs so much lately that even he forgets what he was capable of no expression

but I digress.....

DC should be called JB comics. For all the insane Jobber Aura Toons and fights they have.

UniOmni
New JLA by far.

Orion is the big dog here, but has other large dogs with him.
Mainly, Cap Marvel, Firestorm, Maxima and Cap Atom.

Orion, imo is superior to anybody on the other team.

Cap Marvel stalemates Superman, until Firestorm encases him in promethium.

Maxima and MM lock up, due to the psy thing, while she uses tk to help her stats.

Cap Atom lays into Aquaman, destroying Drippy.

Then moves onto GL. And a good fight ensues.

Orion goes for WW, and shows her how the True Gods battle.

And for the record, Cap Atom can't pull a destroy the universe at will.

No matter how angry.
He has to be in the Q field to have access to that sort of power.

He doesn't walk around with that on standby.

N JLA 6.5/10

batdude123
For the sake of argument, he has his standard captian atom powers. I kinda think of him as DC's Wonder Man. They pretty much do the same things. IMO

Those are his standard power levels. You mean this is "jobber" Captain Atom in this fight. no expression

And hell no Wonder Man is equal to Captain Atom. They day Wonder Man can exert energy on a universal level to create and destroy one on a whim, call me.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
New JLA by far.

Orion is the big dog here, but has other large dogs with him.
Mainly, Cap Marvel, Firestorm, Maxima and Cap Atom.

Orion, imo is superior to anybody on the other team.

Cap Marvel stalemates Superman, until Firestorm encases him in promethium.

Maxima and MM lock up, due to the psy thing, while she uses tk to help her stats.

Cap Atom lays into Aquaman, destroying Drippy.

Then moves onto GL. And a good fight ensues.

Orion goes for WW, and shows her how the True Gods battle.

And for the record, Cap Atom can't pull a destroy the universe at will.

No matter how angry.
He has to be in the Q field to have access to that sort of power.

He doesn't walk around with that on standby.

N JLA 6.5/10

He's created it before without being in the Q-field. Plus, it doesn't even matter. He has full access to the field no matter where he goes. It doesn't make a difference. The problem is, is that he always plays second fidle to the Superman type characters. He's written so much like a jobber, it's crazy. He should be eating Superman and the like for breakfast, but he doesn't. erm Yes, Captain Atom's powers at full potential actually are universal level.

UniOmni
I know what he is at full potential.

But i wasn't aware that he walks around with the q-field at his disposal.

My bad

batdude123
It's cool. smile

But don't you think it sucks that he gets crapped on just because of who Superman is? erm

Validus
It's cool. smile

But don't you think it sucks that he gets crapped on just because of who Superman is? erm
Are you blaming Superman that Captain Atom gets it handed it to him by everyone under the sun?

Blair Wind
no, DC no expression

Validus
no, DC no expression
Perhaps he's just not that powerful.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Are you blaming Superman that Captain Atom gets it handed it to him by everyone under the sun?

Not really, Superman and the like. Iconisism plays a major role as to why Superman beats Captain Atom. DC also writes him like a jobber, and not written like he should be written. To say he gets beaten by top tier bricks is seriously like saying Genis Vell would get his ass beaten against Superman. It doesn't fit. I'm afraid his jobbing will never stop, and his jobbing is even a million times worse than Martian Manhunter's. no expression

batdude123
Perhaps he's just not that powerful.

No, he's just a jobber. Maybe Darkseid isn't powerful anymore because he gets it taken to him by Superman now. Same deal. Writers make me puke when they make Captain Atom lose to somebody he shouldn't be losing to when his powers are universal level. sick

Validus
How should he be written? Name some DC villains you think Captain Atom should be facing down. I'm interested in seeing.

Skeets
How should he be written? Name some DC villains you think Captain Atom should be facing down. I'm interested in seeing.
The penguin.

batdude123
Anybody universal level, and I don't see why not.

Skeets
Nah penguin's just about right.

Blair Wind
Val....I dont mean to be a bother....but X is stubborn...he wont vote till you vote...any idea as too when that could be?

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Nah penguin's just about right.

That's because the penguin is a universal cosmic entity. erm

Validus
You want to see him written like that yet the other day you said a Kryptonian/New God GL would be boring?

batdude123
You want to see him written like that yet the other day you said a Kryptonian/New God GL would be boring?

There's a difference. If Captain Atom would actually be written like he is supposed to be, then there's no problem in him fighting equal beings without it getting boring. But to have a New God/Martian/Kryptonian/GL battle the same villains that the JLA normally does? THAT would be boring. If that character fights other villains that are just as powerful, then it'd actually be cool to see. But to have one the JLA... not so much.

UniOmni

Extremely powerful characters can be written very well.

Just have them more or less separate from the cape types.

If you put your guy in a traditional hero costume, then you're begging for him to either teamup, or get beaten by Superman.

Validus
Yet if we take on panel feats, Captain Atom would perhaps make a decent sidekick for Robin.

I still don't see why we should ignore almost every depiction of his power level in favor of his hypothetical best while not doing the same for every character with half way decent energy manipulation.

mighty adam
the originals, orion and marvel are really the only power players they have lol i laugh at that atom is a monsta firestorm is a beast to. i say the new jla wins lol atom could just make it that other team never lived. or orion with his new god tec could just blow the planet and the other team to nothing.

mighty adam
hold up i say it could go ether way the founding team has hal, but hal vs atom i say if atom really want's the win he could take it . plus if atom takes hal out the found team is in for a nasty beat down i still say new team 6/10

batdude123
I still don't see why we should ignore almost every depiction of his power level in favor of his hypothetical best while not doing the same for every character with half way decent energy manipulation.

Maybe because we realize his powers and understand what they truly should be. Not to mention the fact that he's been said to have infinite potential with them, and can create and destroy universes on a whim. How many "decent" energy manipulators can say they can do that? He's a universal monster that has no restrictions with his powers just about, and yet he's any brick level character's b*tch. There's something wrong with that picture. He's one of the most poorly written characters I've seen. It's really pathetic the way they write him sometimes. In reality, he's an abstract level character who has full force access to all energy in the universe. So, he should really be written as a universal beast, like he was first intended to be. It's when they put him on a team with Superman that his stock dropped severly. I don't think we should hold that against him, do you?

mighty adam
Maybe because we realize his powers and understand what they truly should be. Not to mention the fact that he's been said to have infinite potential with them, and can create and destroy universes on a whim. How many "decent" energy manipulators can say they can do that? He's a universal monster that has no restrictions with his powers just about, and yet he's any brick level character's b*tch. There's something wrong with that picture. He's one of the most poorly written characters I've seen. It's really pathetic the way they write him sometimes. In reality, he's an abstract level character who full force access to all energy in the universe. So, he should really be written as a universal beast, like he was first intended to be. yes him darkseid,gladiator, many good hero's/villain's are written poorly.

Grimm22
Why is Wally the flash in this fight?!? What the f**k?

Barry was the founding member no expression

Validus
Maybe because we realize his powers and understand what they truly should be. Not to mention the fact that he's been said to have infinite potential with them, and can create and destroy universes on a whim. How many "decent" energy manipulators can say they can do that? He's a universal monster that has no restrictions with his powers just about, and yet he's any brick level character's b*tch. There's something wrong with that picture. He's one of the most poorly written characters I've seen. It's really pathetic the way they write him sometimes. In reality, he's an abstract level character who has full force access to all energy in the universe. So, he should really be written as a universal beast, like he was first intended to be. It's when they put him on a team with Superman that his stock dropped severly. I don't think we should hold that against him, do you?
Umm, yes? We're debating comic books here, not handbook bios.

Would you argue against me if I said Hal Jordan could one punch Superman? Hell man, it's a battle and a half arguing whether Surfer can speedblitz someone.

batdude123
Umm, yes? We're debating comic books here, not handbook bios.

Would you argue against me if I said Hal Jordan could one punch Superman? Hell man, it's battle and a half arguing whether Surfer can speedblitz someone.

So the fact that he has and can create and destroy universes doesn't mean anything? What the f**k? So, honestly J'onn should be losing to Superman everytime, and Superman should be taking on the JLA all at the same time and beating them? Is that what you're saying. Use logic. His powers are universal level, but then Superman steps in and he becomes a brick levels b*tch? You don't think there's anything wrong with that picture? Let's just say Genis all of the sudden started getting punked by Gladiator and Count Nefaria. I guess that means he's fitting to be Robin's side kick now. roll eyes (sarcastic) No, fact of the matter is that he's shown enough power (that is INFINITE) to create and destroy universes, and we're just supposed to throw that away like yesterday's newspaper just because of a few low showings? Nope. Full potential Atom WASTES Superman and the like quite easily. But we wouldn't see that happening, just like we wouldn't see J'onn manhandling Superman either. The only difference is that CAPTAIN ATOM IS MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN MM!!! Writers piss me off nowadays.

mighty adam
So the fact that he has and can create and destroy universes doesn't mean anything? What the f**k? So, honestly J'onn should be losing to Superman everytime, and Superman should be taking on the JLA all at the same time and beating them? Is that what you're saying. Use logic. His powers are universal level, but then Superman steps in and he becomes a brick levels b*tch? You don't think there's anything wrong with that picture? Let's just say Genis all of the sudden started getting punked by Gladiator and Count Nefaria. I guess that means he's fitting to be Robin's side kick now. roll eyes (sarcastic) No, fact of the matter is that he's shown enough power (that is INFINITE) to create and destroy universes, and we're just supposed to throw that away like yesterday's newspaper just because of a few low showings? Nope. Full potential Atom WASTES Superman and the like quite easily. But we wouldn't see that happening, just like we wouldn't see J'onn manhandling Superman either. The only difference is that CAPTAIN ATOM IS MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN MM!!! Writers piss me off nowadays. i think mm could beat supes it would be very very hard but if going all out useing everything he has then yes i think it could be done. its wrong how writer's suck up to hero's like spiderman, supes, hulk and wolverine sad.

Validus
The fact that he's never brought that kind of power to battle outside of the Quantum Field means a hell of a lot. Answer my questions from before. You don't think Silver Surfer can speedblitz his opponents and I know you would be on my ass if I went around saying Hal was physically stronger than Superman. Why are you cutting Atom the same slack you wouldn't give to Norrin and Hal?

batdude123
The fact that he's never brought that kind of power to battle outside of the Quantum Field means a hell of a lot. Answer my questions from before. You don't think Silver Surfer can speedblitz his opponents and I know you would be on my ass if I went around saying Hal was physically stronger than Superman despite.

Actually, yeah he has shown that ability outside of the Q-field. His powers don't deplete like a Green Lantern's ring. He has full access to it no matter where he goes. So that doesn't even matter. Captain Atom's a jobber, through and through. wink Nobody has his potential, especially not bricks.

Validus
Actually, yeah he has shown that ability outside of the Q-field.
Show me.

His powers don't deplete like a Green Lantern's ring.
That has shit to do with shit. You still didn't answer that question or the one about Surfer.

He has full access to it no matter where he goes.
Bullshit. It depends on his willpower. That's stated in the scan where he's in the Q-field creating a universe.

So that doesn't even matter. Captain Atom's a jobber, through and through. wink
When you job as much as Atom does, maybe you're not a jobber anymore. Maybe you really just aren't all that.

Nobody has his potential, especially not bricks.
Potential is baseless.

And about Martian Manhunter really being under Superman? I should be asking you that. You're the one who believes in that T-Vo nonsense.

batdude123
Show me.

I suppose what Rasputin is saying means NOTHING then, right?

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54163ui.jpg

And I don't see what being in the Quantum Field or not proves. It doesn't make a difference. He has access to it 24/7. ALL OF IT. It doesn't matter where he is. He still can make one without being in there.

That has shit to do with shit. You still didn't answer that question or the one about Surfer.

Yeah, okay Hal one punched Cyborg Supes. That doesn't mean he's stronger than them. Or, again that's just bad writing. However, it's freakin Hal Jordan, so you never know. stick out tongue And I never said Silver Surfer COULDN'T speedblitz, just that he's not the speedblitzing type. I'm sure he could speedblitz if he wanted to. erm

Bullshit. It depends on his willpower. That's stated in the scan where he's in the Q-field creating a universe.

I don't see your point. He obviously has enough will to create a universe, so what's the problem? He just willed the universe into being, and willed an earth there as well. Also, Rasputin said that his powers were, and I quote: "The Quantum Field is limited only be how you use it." So, he could really do anything he pleases. A bit more powerful than a GL ring, eh?

When you job as much as Atom does, maybe you're not a jobber anymore. Maybe you really just aren't all that.

Uh huh, and yet he can still punk Hal Jordan though, right? wink

Potential is baseless.

So? His potential is beyond universal level, and that's more than we can say about Marvel and Superman, don't you agree?

And about Martian Manhunter really being under Superman? I should be asking you that. You're the one who believes in that T-Vo nonsense.

No, I was simply responding to the fact that you think Atom isn't better than Superman, and yet you think a NON JOBBING Martian Manhunter wouldn't lose to Superman, but he's written under him. I guess that means Superman punks MM too, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.