Marvel and DC swap characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
If Marvel and DC decided to swap 1 character for 5 years, who would you like to see running around the others universe? Both would sign contracts binding the other company to write the character as they've always been written and would have to use each not only in their own monthly but also in at least one MAJOR story arc (Infinite Crisis, Annihilation, etc).

To kick it off, I'd love to see Thanos in DC. He'd make appearances once a year or so in every major book, talking shit to the Guardians, asking for Batman's help then double crossing him...Classic Thanos stuff. Not to mention the chance to finally see him and Darkseid got at it in canon...cool

I'd also love to see Zauriel (immortal version) in Marvel Comics. Marvel's never really approached the subject of Angels and Heaven. It'd be cool as **** to see he and Blackbolt meet up and scream at the Annihilation Wave. Or see him and Sentry go at it. Or a story arc with Doom trying to take control of The Aerie and his heavenly tech. Or have people worship him like they did Thor...the possibilities are endless.

Who would you like to see in the other's universe? Feel free to use Spawn and anyone else outside of the Big 2 as well.

bigbran
i would love to see superman get spanked in marvel.
and maybe galactus in dc, eating planets, cept hed be an even bigger jobber....

Darth Vegas
I'd definitely like to see Superman or Batman take on Marvel's heavy hitters (Doom, Magneto, Galactus, Thanos, etc.)

I'd also want to see how easily Iron Man or Wolverine would take out DC's top heavies.

Sin I AM
I'd like to see Norrin open up a can on the super....or one of our high-end telepaths like Charles or X-man

Bats would be a great addition....but he'd fit right n with the rest of the street levelers

Crease
Originally posted by bigbran
i would love to see superman get spanked in marvel.
and maybe galactus in dc, eating planets, cept hed be an even bigger jobber....

Hell yeah Big G would rock in DC. They'd probably retcon Krypton's destruction to him eating their s**t cool

Darth Vicious
I wouldnt swap them for 5 yrs, thats too long but I would swap Batman and The Punisher in their respective cities to see how they clean it up.

littleredhat
Ultimate spider-man in Gotham. Will Bruce's "no metas" policy stand when finds comic's 1# whipping boy homless and alone after aunt May's death?

Or will the doublely orphaned,repetadly traumatized,teen science whiz with the proportionate powers of a spider find a new family? cool

A.J
Ultimate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jade Lightning
I'd definitely like to see Batman in Marvel, as he'd fit in great with their story arcs. He's a well-written, genuinely interesting character who'd rise quickly in the Marvel ranks, probably becoming the top street leveler. (I don't know if DD would be willing to accept that without a fight.)

As for Marvel... I don't think a character like Spider-man would fit into their world, as he's a pretty complex character and DC's stories- excluding Batman are IMO two dimensional at best. Wolverine would be interesting to say the least, and Silver Surfer already seems like a DC character, I guess I'd like to see Daredevil duke it out in their universe. (To avoid any tension between Murdock and Wayne)

dawsey28
The Flash to Marvel. Speedforce and all.

I don't believe they have a hero quite as fast as The Flash. (Barring cosmic level beings.)

Something different.

This thread is somewhat similar.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352995&perpage=20&highlight=title%3A%28draft%29+userid%3A40738&pagenumber=1

Crease
It is...lemme read thru this one. Maybe they'll merge em.

juggernaut66666
I would like to see doomsday killing hulk
And superman getting killed by someone from marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.