If you could go back in time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanillaCocaCola
...what would you change? Why would you change it?

NINJ4_BL4D3
There alot of things i like to change

Barker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Wow, thanks for all those stunning details.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
There alot of things i like to change Like what? List a few.

Shelbert Lemon
this is a hard question for me.. most things I wouldnt change ... well maybe furthering my education as I was much younger .... there are more things Id change for my friends then things Id change for me.

Praylu
I would go back in time and stop Chevy Chase from making any movies. herbhat2

VanillaCocaCola
Alright, recent past then?

Ladyluck
hmm

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Alright, recent past then? yes most deff in the recent past .... Id never had went as far with a friend as I did. Big mistake and Im so sorry someone was hurt.

Bloigen
I wouldn't change anything, it would affect the Spacetime Continuum.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Bloigen
I wouldn't change anything, it would affect the Spacetime Continuum. laughing out loud

The only thing stopping me from saying that I wouldn't go back and change something is that two friends of mine got together as a result of it... otherwsie I'd have never even bothered with it.

Bloigen
laughing out loud

The only thing stopping me from saying that I wouldn't go back and change something is that two friends of mine got together as a result of it... otherwsie I'd have never even bothered with it.

Are you saying you went back in time? no expression

VanillaCocaCola
Are you saying you went back in time? no expression No, I'm just more self-aware then you.

Bloigen
No, I'm just more self-aware then you.

Biff drives into manure. tongue_ss

ILoveMyDaniel
Too many things I'd like to change but one sticks out the most and that was my breakup back in April or May. It completely changed and up to this day everything between he and I is DIFFERENT and though some of it was for the better, lots of it was for the worse. For example: I'm the romantic, cuddly type and always have been. He used to be but he's not anymore. It sucks nuts.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Too many things I'd like to change but one sticks out the most and that was my breakup back in April or May. It completely changed and up to this day everything between he and I is DIFFERENT and though some of it was for the better, lots of it was for the worse. For example: I'm the romantic, cuddly type and always have been. He used to be but he's not anymore. It sucks nuts. It sounds more like he has unresolved issues or something erm But... yeah, regret and missing things in your past? I can relate bigtime yes hug

Rare__Fox
Yelling at my best friends sis she is a good friend to...............because we arguged she kepted yelling at me i told her to stop she didn't so i yelled........I want to change it because if i didn't yell i could still see vicky my friend...

ILoveMyDaniel
It sounds more like he has unresolved issues or something erm But... yeah, regret and missing things in your past? I can relate bigtime yes hug
Yeah...erm We haven't really discussed them though. I don't want to start a depression escapade between the two of us so I'm just keeping my mouth shut and hoping for the best. wink
Oh and hug and firefirefireph

VanillaCocaCola
Yeah...erm We haven't really discussed them though. I don't want to start a depression escapade between the two of us so I'm just keeping my mouth shut and hoping for the best. wink
Oh and hug and firefirefireph That isn't the way to go erm If you keep your mouth shut it's going to stew inside you and eat away at you and him too, just hallow out your relationship because it is neither open nor honest.

FIRE!

ILoveMyDaniel
That isn't the way to go erm If you keep your mouth shut it's going to stew inside you and eat away at you and him too, just hallow out your relationship because it is neither open nor honest.

FIRE!
Well...yeah. I mean it doesn't really bother me when we're around each other, it's just when I come home and start thinking about life in general and stuff. But I do understand what you're saying.

VanillaCocaCola
Well...yeah. I mean it doesn't really bother me when we're around each other, it's just when I come home and start thinking about life in general and stuff. But I do understand what you're saying. happy

bigbran
go back and beat some people up without worrying about the consequences....

SelphieT
I would change getting attached to certain people I'll never meet, certain people who will never change their minds, certain people I hate......ya know.

bigbran
Originally posted by SelphieT
I would change getting attached to certain people I'll never meet, certain people who will never change their minds, certain people I hate......ya know. you know what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZX4P11sq2I

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by bigbran
you know what?

Buttsecks?

SelphieT
Originally posted by bigbran
you know what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZX4P11sq2I

.........thanks for the sympathy..........no expression

laughing out loud

DanZeke25
I would not change anything, unless they are small details.

Like, I would kill Hitler when he was a baby, but then again I wouldn't because there is a chance it might screw everything up and thus I coud possibly not exsist.

SelphieT
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I would not change anything, unless they are small details.

Like, I would kill Hitler when he was a baby, but then again I wouldn't because there is a chance it might screw everything up and thus I coud possibly not exsist.

I'd just leave Hitler and everyone alone to be honest. It might screw up the future, even though they were very bad people and such.

GCG
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/718/isee4lq.jpg

SelphieT
Originally posted by GCG
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/718/isee4lq.jpg

laughing out loud

Storm
What concerns my own life. The choices I' ve made so far are behind me, and I don' t waste time regretting any of them. Some of those choices may have landed me in unpleasant circumstances, but experiencing these things certainly built my current character. I take responsibility for all my past choices and value them for the life lessons they offer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Storm
What concerns my own life. The choices I' ve made so far are behind me, and I don' t waste time regretting any of them. Some of those choices may have landed me in unpleasant circumstances, but experiencing these things certainly built my current character. I take responsibility for all my past choices and value them for the life lessons they offer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
Well I'm sure everyone can honestly say that they have some of those. Everyone makes at least one bad choice in their life.

Clovie
...what would you change? Why would you change it? I would ask Raz to get me unbanned smoke

redcaped
time=you (each person)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Clovie
I would ask Raz to get me unbanned smoke

*Clicks your sig* evillaugh

Impediment
I would go and tell Bill Hicks to take every available precautionary measure against pancreatic cancer. That way, he'd still be alive and performing.

§P0oONY

Plenty of things, plenty of reasons.

K.Diddy

Just let me be serious for a minute **Takes of K.Diddy cap**

I would do better at school,and not have started smoking cigarettes , Marijuana is a different story smokin' I spent all my time in school smoking pot,getting in fights and having sex,Yeah, it was ****ing fun,but now I go to a low paid, job that I cant stand everyday for it

silver_tears
All honesty, as much as I love you all, I'd like to see what my life without KMC would have been like, like I'd like to have the knowledge of KMC in my mind but go back to a time when I didn't belond to the forum and check out if my life from 15 would have been any different. crazy

Other than that can't say I'd change anything really, I'm in a good place right now.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by silver_tears
All honesty, as much as I love you all, I'd like to see what my life without KMC would have been like, like I'd like to have the knowledge of KMC in my mind but go back to a time when I didn't belond to the forum and check out if my life from 15 would have been any different. crazy

wtf

silver_tears
I dunno, I'm just curious, maybe if I had been at the mall one day and not online for example I could have won a million dollars, anything's possible shrug

K.Diddy
I dunno, I'm just curious, maybe if I had been at the mall one day and not online for example I could have won a million dollars, anything's possible shrug

beer Okay, you kinda have a point,but has a forum ever actually stopped you from not going to the mall or doing anything you dont want to do? I put my life before the internet,thats all

silver_tears
It hasnt, but it could have just been one of those random days you know, instead of being bored and hopping online, I may have been at a music concert and had sex with a lead singer haha, ya never know.

K.Diddy
It hasnt, but it could have just been one of those random days you know, instead of being bored and hopping online, I may have been at a music concert and had sex with a lead singer haha, ya never know.

laughing ok

silver_tears
I'm creative like that happy

Clovie
*Clicks your sig* evillaugh thumb up Did you enjoy big letters?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Clovie
thumb up Did you enjoy big letters?

Very much so.

silver_tears
I would herbnone

Alpha Centauri
I was thinking that I'd stop the birth of MTV, but then I realised it has its purpose.

So probably just kill a few people.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.