Im Corbin :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

worldwarme
Hello, this seems like a nice and big community and I would like to be a part of it smile

My name is WorldWarMe, real name is Corbin, and I like to chat on forums smile

But, I make sigs and want to post some but it says I cant and have to be more well known, how many posts will the well-known status require??

Nazgulinthedark
wavey

I've never heard anything about having to be well-known to make sigs ermm News to me.

Scottie
Hey and Welcome wave

i think you need 15 posts...srug

The Phantom
Originally posted by worldwarme
Hello, this seems like a nice and big community and I would like to be a part of it smile

My name is WorldWarMe, real name is Corbin, and I like to chat on forums smile

But, I make sigs and want to post some but it says I cant and have to be more well known, how many posts will the well-known status require?? Welcome to hell. Population: Everyone on KMC except for the few people in the religion forum. big grin

vraya the great
welcome

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome evil face

worldwarme
Thanks guys =D

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

You need 15 posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

ladygrim
Helo ...welcome to KMC

Jack of Blades
Wellcome to the Dungeons mad2

NINJ4_BL4D3
Moshi-Moshi...............Welcome to KMC!!!!!!!

Aureck Pon
basically ive been lying to everyone who is new here but i will let you in on a little secret EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU FOR A FEW WEEKS CUZ YOUR A NOOB!but seriously i am a jedi missionary. we need more people at the star wars: role-playing forum and you should go there cuz its fun and i command you noob.starwars

Jack of Blades
No point everyone will hate you anyway.(Right Now i hate olmost everthing)Including you)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.