MY Avengers run the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They get a weeks rest in between each battle, Each team knows all the powers and stats of the other teams. Where do MY avengers stop?

Thor
Sentry
Iron Man
Herculese
Wonder Man
Vision
Captain America
Binary( Ms Marvel's best form)
Hulk
Namor
Photon(monica rambeau)
Ares
Sersi
Quasar

1. Teen Titans: Star fire,Wonder Girl, Troia(Titan Mode), Nightwing, Cyborg,Changling,Impluse,Raven,Red Star, Super Girl Proto matrix,Argent, Prism,Risk,Captain Marvel Jr.

2. The Xmen and Fan Four: Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Havok, Sue Storm, Thing, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Jean Grey, Bishop, Wolverine,Gambit,Polaris, Sunfire, Colosuss

3.The Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Martain Manhunter, Green Lantern ( Hal), Flash( Wally), Batman,Captain Marvel, Firestorm,Orion, Maxima, Captain Atom,Light Ray, Barda,Guy Gardner

4. United Front: Gladiator, M'onel, Morg, Doomsday,The Juggernaut,Lobo,Thanos, Darkseid

rotiart
There are WAY too many characters to consider. I can't do it.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
There are WAY too many characters to consider. I can't do it.
Agreed.

Grimm22
Messed up order no expression

TT should be 2 and X-men and FF should be 1

And 3 should be above 4 yes

They stop at 3

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Grimm22
Messed up order no expression

TT should be 2 and X-men and FF should be 1

And 3 should be above 4 yes

They stop at 3

I guess with Donna in Titans mode, she would be putting TT over xmen and ff. But I figured thor would probably hold her off for a while. So it would come down to the other. But I bet if the avengers had MY members, they would widely be regarded as the JLA's equals.

darthgoober
I agree they stop at 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
I agree they stop at 3.

This is the best I could match it up, Is this a fair fight this way?

Thor vs. Captain Marvel
Sentry vs. Superman
Iron Man vs. Guy Gardner
Herculese vs. Barda
Wonder Man vs. Captain Atom
Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
Captain America vs. Batman
Binary( Ms Marvel's best form) vs. Light Ray
Hulk vs. Orion
Namor vs. Wonder Woman
Photon(monica rambeau) vs. Flash
Ares vs. Fire Storm
Sersi vs. Maxima
Quasar vs. Hal Jordan

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the best I could match it up, Is this a fair fight this way?

Thor vs. Captain Marvel
Sentry vs. Superman
Iron Man vs. Guy Gardner
Herculese vs. Barda
Wonder Man vs. Captain Atom
Vision vs. Martian Manhunter
Captain America vs. Batman
Binary( Ms Marvel's best form) vs. Light Ray
Hulk vs. Orion
Namor vs. Wonder Woman
Photon(monica rambeau) vs. Flash
Ares vs. Fire Storm
Sersi vs. Maxima
Quasar vs. Hal Jordan
Not fair at all. Captain Atom can destroy the Avengers by himself according to Batdude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Not fair at all. Captain Atom can destroy the Avengers by himself according to Batdude.

I"m talking about the Captain Atom who is indestructible, fires quantum blast, and is pretty strong. I don't like thinking about any characters at thier full potential or anything like that. The battle would go on forever and we would have Superman 1m Fighting RKT. and Wonder Woman with the Guantlet of atlas fighting Namor on a planet of Water.

galan7777777
i agree there are way 2 many characters, but if i had 2 guess id say the averngers would make it 2 team 4, and then get beaten because the only one that might be able 2b killed is gladiator all the rest are invulnerable........morg alone might be able to beat the avengers

Skeets
Who's that?

Validus
I"m talking about the Captain Atom who is indestructible, fire quantum blast, and is pretty strong. I don't like thinking about any characters at thier full potential or anything like that. The battle would go on forever and we would have Superman 1m Fighting RKT. and Wonder Woman with the Guantlet of atlas fighting Namor on a planet of Water.
That's Captain Atom's everyday battle potential according to some.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's Captain Atom's everyday battle potential according to some.

NO it's not. Why would any hero use all that power at thier disposal when they are trying to save lives? NO Superhero Operates at thier full potential. Unless they are in space, or it's a Doomsday or Thanos type of deal where they have no choice.

Validus
NO it's not. Why would any hero use all that power at thier disposal when they are trying to save lives? NO Superhero Operates at thier full potential. Unless they are in space, or it's a Doomsday or Thanos type of deal where they have no choice.
Don't shoot the messenger pal. You're the one the put the "OMG SO UBER" Captain Atom in the match.

mighty adam
They get a weeks rest in between each battle, Each team knows all the powers and stats of the other teams. Where do MY avengers stop?

Thor
Sentry
Iron Man
Herculese
Wonder Man
Vision
Captain America
Binary( Ms Marvel's best form)
Hulk
Namor
Photon(monica rambeau)
Ares
Sersi
Quasar

1. Teen Titans: Star fire,Wonder Girl, Troia(Titan Mode), Nightwing, Cyborg,Changling,Impluse,Raven,Red Star, Super Girl Proto matrix,Argent, Prism,Risk,Captain Marvel Jr.

2. The Xmen and Fan Four: Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Havok, Sue Storm, Thing, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Jean Grey, Bishop, Wolverine,Gambit,Polaris, Sunfire, Colosuss

3.The Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Martain Manhunter, Green Lantern ( Hal), Flash( Wally), Batman,Captain Marvel, Firestorm,Orion, Maxima, Captain Atom,Light Ray, Barda,Guy Gardner

4. United Front: Gladiator, M'onel, Morg, Doomsday,The Juggernaut,Lobo,Thanos, Darkseid they make it to 3 put up a ok fight not a good one then get blow to nothingness

batdude123

roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks Atom should be portrayed as higher up than he is. Uni and Blair seem to agree with me.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks Atom should be portrayed as higher up than he is. Uni and Blair seem to agree with me. A well-written Captain Atom should definately be portrayed as higher up. I definately agree with that.

Soljer
*Co-signs Batdude, Uni, Blair, and Psyquis*

Captain Atom gets the shaft next to Superman more than the Manhunter!

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
*Co-signs Batdude, Uni, Blair, and Psyquis*

Captain Atom gets the shaft next to Superman more than the Manhunter!
If by Superman you mean the whole DCU, I might agree.

batdude123
What do you expect? Writers piss all over him.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
What do you expect? Writers piss all over him.
Eww. sick

Thanos_THOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.