doomsday v.s. lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok lobo has no weapons to use against doomsday.........this is an all out slug fest, both are seemingly immortal and indestructible......i think lobo takes this one because of his self multiplying attribute (for each drop of blood he uses, a copy of himself is born) but DD can supposedly adapt to any opponent....what do you think?

galan7777777
here is doomsday

bigbran
no way!! i had no idea what doomsday looked like!! thanx!!!

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
no way!! i had no idea what doomsday looked like!! thanx!!! lol, i was waiting 4 some1 2 say that, yeah i got bored....smile

darthgoober
From the pic I'm assuming that this is the original Doomsday from the Death of Superman. If that's the case I give it to Lobo. Back then Doomsday had to die to adapt and even if he comes back that still counts as a win in Lobo's favor.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
From the pic I'm assuming that this is the original Doomsday from the Death of Superman. If that's the case I give it to Lobo. Back then Doomsday had to die to adapt and even if he comes back that still counts as a win in Lobo's favor. sry bout the pic, this would be DD after the death of superman

juggernaut66666
if there are no cloning powers than there is n wy that lobo can win so
DD 10/10

juggernaut66666
dd is farmore stronger and faster than lobo

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
no way!! i had no idea what doomsday looked like!! thanx!!!

eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Owned!

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
if there are no cloning powers than there is n wy that lobo can win so
DD 10/10 there are cloning powers

juggernaut66666
anyway dd is farmore stronger and faster than lobo lobo had a hardtime with cap marvel and he couldn't hurt a darkseid avatar

Tshern
What would Doomsday actually do to Lobo?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tshern
What would Doomsday actually do to Lobo?
Beat the shit out of him

Tshern
And all the clones? Good luck with that.

MJOILNIR
Clones......That throws a kink in everything but a straight out fist fight DD beats Lobo. Hey Wolverine did it shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Clones......That throws a kink in everything but a straight out fist fight DD beats Lobo. Hey Wolverine did it shifty dd beats lobo untill a drop of blood hits the ground, then hes gotta fight 2 lobo's, and so on and so fourth

blind faith
Stalemate.

Both are immortal, very strong and powerful.

Lobo can clone himself. DD can supposedly adapt to any opponent like said earlier.

Maybe it depends on who is more stubborn of them.

Face
Doomsday would probably win he'll pound Lobo into his next life

galan7777777
Originally posted by Face
Doomsday would probably win he'll pound Lobo into his next life how? lobo cant be killed, and for every drop of blood of lobo's that hits the ground a lobo copy is made

Wolverine2006
I hate that cloning power so much....they shuld get rid of it!!!! mad

galan7777777
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I hate that cloning power so much....they shuld get rid of it!!!! mad yeah its not even right 2 give some1 an ability like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.