Marvel Villains Team Vs the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Marvel Villians:
Tyrant
Exodus
Holocaust
Lady Deathstrike
Nimrod
Kang
Carnage

VS

JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman
Green Arrow
Black Canary

darthgoober
Tyrant takes most of them all by himself. With the whole team the JLA doesn't have a chance.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by darthgoober
Tyrant takes most of them all by himself. With the whole team the JLA doesn't have a chance.

Co-signed.

D-Block
Who's gonna even hope to defeat Tyrant on the JLA.

Basti0n
Okay what if Tyrant wasnt on the team. I admit he is very powerfull

complexbrother
there are other players on the bad guy team that can decimate the JLA by themselves.

Nimrod
Holocaust
Exodus

just those three would be overkill.

batdude123
Um, Holocaust? Apocalyps' horseman???!!! HELL no he wouldn't be beating most of them by himself, and same goes for Nimrod. no

kgkg
puting Tyrant is not very fair.

Priest
Originally posted by Basti0n
Okay what if Tyrant wasnt on the team. I admit he is very powerfull JLA wins easilty then..Nimrod would be defeated via BFR.

celestialdemon
Without Tyrant, this team goes down.

complexbrother
Originally posted by batdude123
Um, Holocaust? Apocalyps' horseman???!!! HELL no he wouldn't be beating most of them by himself, and same goes for Nimrod. no

Holocaust absorbs life energy, class 100 strength, uses a wide varity of energy attacks, and is a bezerker warrior. I think he has a very good chance to win.

Nimrod is like a smarter, stronger Amazo but without the limitations. he would analize his foes and determin their weakness ar most probible way to defeat and alter his body to do so, plus he han handel multiple targets at the same time (as he did when he fought the new X-Men, Excalibur, and X Factor all at the same time and won).

Exodius has Xavior level telepathy, Stryfe (or god Cable) level telekinisis, class 10 strength, psionic vampire, and various other powers.

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
Holocaust absorbs life energy, class 100 strength, uses a wide varity of energy attacks, and is a bezerker warrior. I think he has a very good chance to win.

Nimrod is like a smarter, stronger Amazo but without the limitations. he would analize his foes and determin their weakness ar most probible way to defeat and alter his body to do so, plus he han handel multiple targets at the same time (as he did when he fought the new X-Men, Excalibur, and X Factor all at the same time and won).

Exodius has Xavior level telepathy, Stryfe (or god Cable) level telekinisis, class 10 strength, psionic vampire, and various other powers.

You may have something with Nimrod, but Holocaust by himself wouldn't do crap to the JLA. Not to mention they consistently face bigger threats then all of these guys put together, and they still take them down.

kgkg
Not to mention they consistently face bigger threats then all of these guys put together, and they still take them down. All heroes do that.

FF is prime examples

Hence FF > this team ......... not a good way of debating

lft4ded
I think Nimrod's being over-estimated. He hasn't had to face someone like Superman, and while he's trying to stay in one piece and manage to defeat him, Flash will have dismantled him in the meantime.

Nimrod vs 30 mutants at once is no where near comparable to a blitz from Superman and Flash combined. Leaving Wonderwoman, GL, and Martian Manhunter to mop up the rest.

Of course this is assuming no Tyrant.

Kang and his future tech I don't know about however.

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
All heroes do that.

FF is prime examples

Hence FF > this team ......... not a good way of debating

I'm just saying Nimrod is NOT going to beat the JLA, nor is Holocaust, and nor is Exodus.

kgkg
I'm just saying Nimrod is NOT going to beat the JLA, nor is Holocaust, and nor is Exodus. I agree................ But saying the JLA has defeated stronger enemies does not always justify for them winning .......... FF are prime example .......... although they can't beat supes 1 vs 1...........

know what am saying

Most comics ...... full with Plot divice.

and nimrod taking the Jla isn't happening Supes can take him 1 vs 1

leonidas
exodus<j'onnz

holocaust has been utterly punked by superman ripoff hyperion. nimrod is interesting, but he'd be interesting against any of them 1on1 -- as a team they crush him.

without prep, kang wouldn't do anything, and without tyrant the villains get annihilated. tyrant alone would be an enormous challenge, and the jla would need prep to beat him assuming he's only at regular power levels . . .

DigiMark007
closed at the request of the thread starter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.