Wolverine vs Sephiroth (i don't have a clue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
I'v always been curious about what if these two met in a fight, sephiroth can use sin harvest. Tell me that answers please smile

Soljer
What the f**k?

Sephiroth is like a herald level character....

Jesus Christ! Not only does this not belong here, it is also ridiculously one sided. Sephiroth wins.

Basti0n
And how can Seph cut adamantium?

bigbran
he doesnt have to, he would kill him.

Basti0n
LOL if you cant cut adamantuim the only other way is to vaporize him other wise he will just regenerate

Thanos_THOTU
Cosmic Wolverine would rip Sephiroth apart, with an over kill.

Normal Wolverine would be able to regenerate from the wounds Sephiroth causes with his blade, and he wouldent be able to cut some limb of becuase of the adamantium skeleton.
Sephiroth have better fighting style and can evade attacks easier, but in the end Wolverine would take this.

Tha C-Master
Please, Wolverine regenerates past Sin Harvest and gives him a Beserker Barrage X combo.

Mesirus
ugh sin harvest in FF7 kinda did vapourise the whole squad, that really annoyed me, BUT sin harvest in Kingdom hearts just really badly hurt you, so i guess it depends which one he has.

Whoa hang on, does the metal skelleton cover his head? cuz sephiroth could just take the top of his head off and remove the brain, no healing direction

bigbran
Originally posted by Mesirus
ugh sin harvest in FF7 kinda did vapourise the whole squad, that really annoyed me, BUT sin harvest in Kingdom hearts just really badly hurt you, so i guess it depends which one he has. what the hell is sin harvest? i started and beat the game in a week a couple months ago. but i dont remember.

Mesirus
Sin harvest is where he summons a comet and hits the sun with it, the sun grows until it consumers the planet, he for some reason is immune to it, but it rips your guys to shreds, and its would seriously over cook wolverine

Soljer
Sin harvest is where he summons a comet and hits the sun with it, the sun grows until it consumers the planet, he for some reason is immune to it, but it rips your guys to shreds, and its would seriously over cook wolverine

Don't get the Wolverine Fanboys started on the "Logan has healed from the sun before!" trip.

Mesirus
hehehe. well this isn't a sun bed, its a full roasting, assuming spehiroth would resort to that, if i remeber right he wants to "use this planet to sail the darkness of space" total loony, but has more power that most folks

Soljer
hehehe. well this isn't a sun bed, its a full roasting, assuming spehiroth would resort to that, if i remeber right he wants to "use this planet to sail the darkness of space" total loony, but has more power that most folks

Most folks? I still attest that Sephiroth was pseudo-herald level by the end of the game.

But that brings up the question, which Sephiroth is this?

bigbran
Sin harvest is where he summons a comet and hits the sun with it, the sun grows until it consumers the planet, he for some reason is immune to it, but it rips your guys to shreds, and its would seriously over cook wolverine i thought that was super nova.

Mesirus
ok, there advent children sephrith, demi-god sephiroth, that mutant thing, ummm we will use.......advent children one, or the human version of him, and has original sin harvest

rotiart
Sephiroth casts Ultima on Wolverine... and sucks him into another dimension.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Sephiroth casts Ultima on Wolverine... and sucks him into another dimension.

Vanish/Doom for the win!

Or, we could just get Shadow to throw the Atma Weapon at him.... shifty

Mesirus
Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Jesus Christ! Not only does this not belong here, it is also ridiculously one sided. Sephiroth wins.

Ok, so who is a just match for sephiroth, i always thought this would be a good fight

Soljer
Ok, so who is a just match for sephiroth, i always thought this would be a good fight

Well, aparently, some here think that Wolverine would win. As sad as that is.

bigbran
well if this is bone claws...

then sephiroth is boned!!

Tassadar
If Seph sticks to the sword, Wolverine has a chance. Magic= Fried Canadian.

Mesirus
well if you give sephiroth all his powers he's a rock hard guy, a huge selection of powers, including power to alter the flow of time, unholy strength, incredible reflexes, healing powers, flying, teleportation which he uss to evade attacks a appear behind his enemies.....the list goes on, but wolverine has regen, and some nastly claws smile i love em both

bigbran
Originally posted by Tassadar
If Seph sticks to the sword, Wolverine has a chance. Magic= Fried Canadian. i eat those all the time!!

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
i eat those all the time!!

Mmmm...fried Canuck.

complexbrother
Which ever version ... Wolvie still looses.

Sephiroth at his weakest (in Advent Children) would still totally destroy Logan.

Soljer
Anyway, Sephiroth manipulates the life stream to bring himself a Master Summon materia, and promptly unleashes Bahamut ZERO, and Knights of The Round on Wolverine.

He then takes a nap in the northern crater, and waits until the two summon animations finish.

When he comes back, he has a pretty Adamantium statue waiting for him.

Mesirus
ok soljer, who would you say would be a decent match for sephiroth?

Soljer
ok soljer, who would you say would be a decent match for sephiroth?

Someone with Magical powers that could match that of the group we play in the game decked out with materia.

Or someone that would be Omni-slash worthy. Definitely no street leveller.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
Someone with Magical powers that could match that of the group we play in the game decked out with materia.

Or someone that would be Omni-slash worthy. Definitely no street leveller.

Thor, Thanos, Anyone around this level.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Thor, Thanos, Anyone around this level.

Indeed. As I said in one of the very first posts, at least Herald level.

I'd consider Thor Herald level, and Thanos near-skyfather.

Mesirus
ok thor vs sephiroth?

DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Yeah, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.