the girl i love ( i need ur help ladies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frylock
hey i need some help out there i dont care if this sounds pathetic theres this girl i like and have liked for a long time and i think she knows it i used to date her but then i broke up with her(stupidest thing i ever did) but we still stayed friends and talked alot and stuff and i asked her out once and she said no ur like my brother(she ment we were so close i guess) is there any way i could get her to fall back in love with me ladies i need ur help

SelphieT
well, you may not be able to change her mind sweetie. If she said, no you're like a brother to me, she'll probably still think that. But, keep on tryin! She could think about it, and change her mind. Just don't give up!

silver_tears
There is absolutely no chance, not to sound mean or anything, but once she's fallen out of love she'll never fall back into it with you. We chicks are of the belief that love should be a certai big explosion and should be fireworks and waves crashing, going from being friends who've dated before to dating again is not appealing, imo anyways. I suppose there are different opinions and all, but I honestly think you've no chance erm

bigbran
did you try stuffing your pants?

frylock
i sreouisly need help big brain so dont say stuf like that

bigbran
i do have a big brain, dont i?

frylock
i was talking about ur user name idot

Barker
Originally posted by frylock
i was talking about ur user name idot
His username is Bigbran, and you spelled "idiot" wrong. wink

bigbran
idot? and i think you got my user name wrong...
but seriously, your probabaly screwed with this girl.

SelphieT
girls.......boys........well......maybe she's just not the one ..?

miram
Just tell her how seriuosly you feel about her and how you regret breaking up the first time, you can't MAKE her fall back in love with you, but I guess you can push her a little, woo her, romance her.

bigbran
hey i need some help out there i dont care if this sounds pathetic theres this girl i like and have liked for a long time and i think she knows it i used to date her but then i broke up with her(stupidest thing i ever did) but we still stayed friends and talked alot and stuff and i asked her out once and she said no ur like my brother(she ment we were so close i guess) is there any way i could get her to fall back in love with me ladies i need ur help maybe shes a hillbilly and shes into that stuff....

SelphieT
Originally posted by bigbran
maybe shes a hillbilly and shes into that stuff....

laughing out loud thats sooo bad

bigbran
Originally posted by SelphieT
laughing out loud thats sooo bad the only time its good to be like a brother!

Psyquis52
hey i need some help out there i dont care if this sounds pathetic theres this girl i like and have liked for a long time and i think she knows it i used to date her but then i broke up with her(stupidest thing i ever did) but we still stayed friends and talked alot and stuff and i asked her out once and she said no ur like my brother(she ment we were so close i guess) is there any way i could get her to fall back in love with me ladies i need ur help Dude. Don't let any of these people get you down. I can't believe how discouraging they are.

The key to winning a woman's heart comes from many simple pieces. Things the woman desires but never gets enough of.

Some of these things are:
1.) Spontaneity - do things for her at random moments. Since you aren't technically dating try to do small things here and there. Listen closely because there's a fine line between being romantic and being obsessive. She'll let you know the difference. Right now just focus on the little things you can do for her. If she says she likes a song burn it onto a disc for her if she doesn't have it. Little things here and there add up.

2.) Charm - smile all the time. And be nice to others!! Seriously. Don't be too nice but at least attempt to be friendly to everyone and I mean everyone you encounter. I don't care if you like them or not.

3.) Attentiveness - when she's talking the world stops. Period. Nobody else matters. Nothing else matters. You hang on every word she says, and make eye contact.

4.) Pressence - make time for her. Get out there and arrange for you to do things with her. Since you aren't dating then I recommend arranging group events. Invite some of her friends and some of your friends. If you don't have a mutual interest group then you might have to get creative.

5.) Attractiveness - when was the last time you worked out? Do you jog? Do you lift weights? Despite what most women will say a man's looks do matter. They may say it doesn't but it really couldn't hurt either way.

Now these aren't the only ways to her heart but it's not a bad start. There are certainly a lot more things you can do. I recommend reading the book The Five Love Languages.

That's all for now. PM me if you need anything else.

Itzak
No. Sorry to say it but now that she's seen that side of you, it's a little hard for her to think of you the way she used to. erm The only thing you can really do is be her friend, and learn from the experience.

Psyquis52
You people are awful!!!

Isn't there a single romantic amongst you?!

Flamboyant4Life
Same thing sort of happened to me.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You people are awful!!!

Isn't there a single romantic amongst you?! i can be when i want to be.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Itzak
No. Sorry to say it but now that she's seen that side of you, it's a little hard for her to think of you the way she used to. erm The only thing you can really do is be her friend, and learn from the experience.

Good advice for this situation.

Dude. Don't let any of these people get you down. I can't believe how discouraging they are.

The key to winning a woman's heart comes from many simple pieces. Things the woman desires but never gets enough of.

Some of these things are:
1.) Spontaneity - do things for her at random moments. Since you aren't technically dating try to do small things here and there. Listen closely because there's a fine line between being romantic and being obsessive. She'll let you know the difference. Right now just focus on the little things you can do for her. If she says she likes a song burn it onto a disc for her if she doesn't have it. Little things here and there add up.

2.) Charm - smile all the time. And be nice to others!! Seriously. Don't be too nice but at least attempt to be friendly to everyone and I mean everyone you encounter. I don't care if you like them or not.

3.) Attentiveness - when she's talking the world stops. Period. Nobody else matters. Nothing else matters. You hang on every word she says, and make eye contact.

4.) Pressence - make time for her. Get out there and arrange for you to do things with her. Since you aren't dating then I recommend arranging group events. Invite some of her friends and some of your friends. If you don't have a mutual interest group then you might have to get creative.

5.) Attractiveness - when was the last time you worked out? Do you jog? Do you lift weights? Despite what most women will say a man's looks do matter. They may say it doesn't but it really couldn't hurt either way.

Now these aren't the only ways to her heart but it's not a bad start. There are certainly a lot more things you can do. I recommend reading the book The Five Love Languages.

That's all for now. PM me if you need anything else.

Good general advice.

Punkyhermy
Look.The hardest part about love is, you CAN'T ever MAKE people fall in love with you. It just happens. She either loves you or she doesn't. And that's that...not much you can do about that...erm sad

But its not over.I'm sure there's someone else out there for you. smile

Itzak
You people are awful!!!

Isn't there a single romantic amongst you?!

I'm not saying it's impossible, anything is possible. I am, however saying that if he is going to try anything, he'd have to give himself entirely to her, and bring a whole new world to her eyes, and devote himself to her. For her forgiveness.

You can't win a girls heart by living by a list. Every person is different. You can't make someone fall in love with you, it happens on it's own.

Thorinn
I'm not saying it's impossible, anything is possible. I am, however saying that if he is going to try anything, he'd have to give himself entirely to her, and bring a whole new world to her eyes, and devote himself to her. For her forgiveness.

You can't win a girls heart by living by a list. Every person is different. You can't make someone fall in love with you, it happens on it's own. Preach on brother, preach on. smokin'

Flamboyant4Life
It's possible if you know the person well enough. Like in the movie Groundhog Day.

And yeah, fry I know exactly how you feel.

frylock
maybe shes a hillbilly and shes into that stuff....
lol one time i said well lets me like hillbillys she laughed

Psyquis52

You can't win a girls heart by living by a list. Every person is different. You can't make someone fall in love with you, it happens on it's own. Good advice. Sorry for the earlier comment.

I do believe that frylock needs better explanations like the one you just gave.

There might not be a chance, but that doesn't mean we can't try for it.

Itzak
Good advice. Sorry for the earlier comment.

I do believe that frylock needs better explanations like the one you just gave.

There might not be a chance, but that doesn't mean we can't try for it.

Yeah, I agree. My first post was a bit on the negative side, so sorry. stick out tongue

True.

bigbran
hey i need some help out there i dont care if this sounds pathetic theres this girl i like and have liked for a long time and i think she knows it i used to date her but then i broke up with her(stupidest thing i ever did) but we still stayed friends and talked alot and stuff and i asked her out once and she said no ur like my brother(she ment we were so close i guess) is there any way i could get her to fall back in love with me ladies i need ur help im sorry, but doesnt this sound a little selfish?
you broke up with her!! now you want her back!

Psyquis52
im sorry, but doesnt this sound a little selfish?
you broke up with her!! now you want her back! That's not selfish. This is selfish:

"I own Germany but I kind of like Poland...oooooh!!!! But why stop there? I can have all of Europe!! And then Russia, and then Japan, and then America! Yay! I'm as happy as a schoolgirl!!" - Hitler

bigbran
That's not selfish. This is selfish:

"I own Germany but I kind of like Poland...oooooh!!!! But why stop there? I can have all of Europe!! And then Russia, and then Japan, and then America! Yay! I'm as happy as a schoolgirl!!" - Hitler laughing laughing

Itzak

"I own Germany but I kind of like Poland...oooooh!!!! But why stop there? I can have all of Europe!! And then Russia, and then Japan, and then America! Yay! I'm as happy as a schoolgirl!!" - Hitler

laughing laughing

That's going to my profile. laughing out loud

Lyna303

you funny guy you lol

VanillaCocaCola
Don't bother erm It isn't worth it... trust me on that one.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lyna303
you funny guy you lol Thank you. Every once in a great while I get to make a funny. sad smile big grin wink stick out tongue mad evil face smokin'

Quincy Archer
Dude don't listen to these guys. You can TOTALLY make a girl fall in love with you! Pull a gun and threaten her! Aint ya never seen "FEAR" with Marky Mark?

What? confused

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Dude don't listen to these guys. You can TOTALLY make a girl fall in love with you! Pull a gun and threaten her! Aint ya never seen "FEAR" with Marky Mark?

What? confused Sound advice.

But don't jump straight to the gun tactic. Try wooing her with a machete or something first.

Quincy Archer
Sound advice.

But don't jump straight to the gun tactic. Try wooing her with a machete or something first.

Yeah he's right. A machete definitely says "I can have a romantic relationship with you *****" more than a gun does.

bigbran
or pull out your hammer... shifty

Dusty
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Look.The hardest part about love is, you CAN'T ever MAKE people fall in love with you. It just happens. She either loves you or she doesn't. And that's that...not much you can do about that...erm sad

But its not over.I'm sure there's someone else out there for you. smile

Co-signed.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by silver_tears
There is absolutely no chance, not to sound mean or anything, but once she's fallen out of love she'll never fall back into it with you. We chicks are of the belief that love should be a certai big explosion and should be fireworks and waves crashing, going from being friends who've dated before to dating again is not appealing, imo anyways. I suppose there are different opinions and all, but I honestly think you've no chance erm

I agree

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by silver_tears

Yowza's.

Why don't u just spit in his frosty? Let him down a little softer.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yowza's.

Why don't u just spit in his frosty? Let him down a little softer.
Its true though

Psyquis52
Yowza's.

Why don't u just spit in his frosty? Let him down a little softer. laughing That's awesome

Quincy Archer
I'm sure that's what he needs to hear right now.

Step on his head while he's drowning.

Give him a castration for a birthday present. Ya team players.

Psyquis52
I'm sure that's what he needs to hear right now.

Step on his head while he's drowning.

Give him a castration for a birthday present. Ya team players. laughing This is great! I'm loving it.

LiL nAstY GirL
Well, would you rather feed him false hope?

To get him excited, just for him to fall... harder?

bigbran
yes!!

Quincy Archer
Yes. Yes I would rather give him some "False Hope" as opposed to pull a Shang Tsung and rip his soul out of his body.

Tell him his grandma just died and then hit him with a spiked baseball bat.

Beat his ass with his own...ass.

Feed him his parents. pfft...ya best friends.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Well, would you rather feed him false hope?

To get him excited, just for him to fall... harder? Would you rather dash his dream into the ground without even giving love a chance?

Love can renew itself. I've seen it happen too many times just to come up to somebody and tell them there's no hope. He deserves a chance same as any of us.

bigbran
ill give him the truth.
shes probabaly sleeping with his best friend.....

Psyquis52
ill give him the truth.
shes probabaly sleeping with his best friend..... Boy. I can tell you've had a lot of luck with women. laughing out loud

LiL nAstY GirL
Giving him false hope, would make him think its possible, when most girls know its not!

It'll only hurt him in the long run

bigbran
Boy. I can tell you've had a lot of luck with women. laughing out loud just seen a lot of movies.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Giving him false hope, would make him think its possible, when most girls know its not!

It'll only hurt him in the long run Are you best friends with this girl he's in love with? Do you know her personally? If you do then I would say you're giving sound advice but I'm willing to wager that you don't.

There's nothing wrong with hope. There's also nothing wrong with FAILING. They both have their advantages.

Quincy Archer
I disagree LNG. Because you happen to think that "There isn't a chance" is no reason to crush his dreams. It would be a different story if she broke up with him, however for some reason you're acting as though it's impossible. It's "love' isn't it? Isn't anything possible when it comes to love? Otherwise the hallmark cards and the worthless holidays and the get togethers and dances and parties and greetings in the hallway and the first dates, second dates, enfatuation isn't at ALL as what SOCIETY and the stupid songs we listen to on the way to PAC-SUN every day make out "LOVE" to be.

Love shouldn't be some breakable object in which can just simply be "knocked over" or burnt out. Otherwise what we teach our youth and sentimentality is just a bunch of greeting card industry bullshit.

It can happen.

Psyquis52
just seen a lot of movies. Nope.

They don't count. Neither do TV shows. But comic books do!!!! yes

bigbran
Nope.

They don't count. Neither do TV shows. But comic books do!!!! yes yup!

VanillaCocaCola
Look, kid, it really isn't wort purseuing, worth trying. I am in the exact same boat you are in right now, and have been before. It is not worth it, it'll only lead to further pain.

Leo.M
I disagree LNG. Because you happen to think that "There isn't a chance" is no reason to crush his dreams. It would be a different story if she broke up with him, however for some reason you're acting as though it's impossible. It's "love' isn't it? Isn't anything possible when it comes to love? Otherwise the hallmark cards and the worthless holidays and the get togethers and dances and parties and greetings in the hallway and the first dates, second dates, enfatuation isn't at ALL as what SOCIETY and the stupid songs we listen to on the way to PAC-SUN every day make out "LOVE" to be.

Love shouldn't be some breakable object in which can just simply be "knocked over" or burnt out. Otherwise what we teach our youth and sentimentality is just a bunch of greeting card industry bullshit.

It can happen.

Love isn't a game. When you are lied to by someone that you love, which your hopes and dreams are based around and then just get dropped at of the blue by them, it hurts even more. No pain bigger then that will you ever get. A broken heart hurts more then anything.

LiL nAstY GirL
Once you cross the line from lover to friend, you can't cross back. Ita very hard/impossible to cross back stick out tongue

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Leo.M
Love isn't a game. When you are lied to by someone that you love, which your hopes and dreams are based around and then just get dropped at of the blue by them, it hurts even more. No pain bigger then that will you ever get. A broken heart hurts more then anything. yes Exactly. Getting randomly dropped (Especially over someone else) sucks, but it's worse if you get strung along with hopes that it could culminate back to you two being together. That hurts bad as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.