is black mask gone for good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
so in the batman comics black mask one of the top villains got his brains supposidly blown out and thrown of a building by catwomen after he did alot of messed up stuff to her loved ones but the question is, is this the end of black mask or will he return to plague catwomen and batman i kinda hope so he seems like a cool villain maybe they killed him cause they said we already got the joker we dont need another guy trying to take the number one most bad ass of batmans villains im just airing my thoughts though.

Doc Potato
He MUST be dead! It would ruin a rightful death if he retuurns!!!! Thoyugh I haven't read the thing where he dies, I know pretty much waht happned... (though use spoiler marks next time and use the Batman forum). Did he actually die in War Crimes?

roughrider
Who is ever gone for good?
They just dusted off Batwoman, after a 40-year absence or so.

Validus
He was shot point blank in the face on panel. The story bringing him back would have to be pretty retarded to explain that away.

Then again, the Joker was shot in the face in last issue of Batman and I doubt he's dead.

A.J
Originally posted by Validus
He was shot point blank in the face on panel. The story bringing him back would have to be pretty retarded to explain that away.

Then again, the Joker was shot in the face in last issue of Batman and I doubt he's dead. huh

Validus
Originally posted by A.J
huh
Not surprised that flew right over your head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.