Superman Versus Batman - Trash Talking contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Who wins , who loses and who has to resort to 'yo momma' first.

The first to make the other cry wins !

emporerpants
actually, any yo mamma joke would probably making batman cry, what with his mom being dead and all, and being half the reason he became batman in the first place.

long pig
Seeing Batman's intelligence and the fact he will play dirty, I see him taking Superman to town with a low "yo mamma just a fat hick cracka!" joke in the second round.

Superman would counter with "Shhhiiit...yo mamma dead! She dead, son!"

I see nothing but sadness for Batman.

long pig
Originally posted by emporerpants
actually, any yo mamma joke would probably making batman cry, what with his mom being dead and all, and being half the reason he became batman in the first place.
So true.

MattDay
batman's past is his weakness for trash talking

Skeets
Originally posted by MattDay
batman's past is his weakness for trash talking
Well he does have a habit of dressing little kids in Thongs.

MattDay
what? thats sick

Skeets
what? thats sick
Well he does.

grey fox
what? thats sick
...But true.

MattDay
batman has gone down a few pegs in my book now...

Grimm22
Bats isnt just a trash talker, he is THE trash talker.

I mean the last time you inspired anyone is when you died! eek!

Thats brutal stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bats isnt just a trash talker, he is THE trash talker.

I mean the last time you inspired anyone is when you died! eek!

Thats brutal stick out tongue

Yeah, but if there was any justice supes would have knocked his head off... stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by pr1983
Yeah, but if there was any justice supes would have knocked his head off... stick out tongue

Nah Supes just says...

"This coming from a millionare who sits in a cave all day with a kid and a butler trying to solve crimes to make up for the tradgies in his life??!? Give me a break"

pr1983
Nah Supes just says...

"This coming from a millionare who sits in a cave all day with a kid and a butler trying to solve crimes to make up for the tradgies in his life??!? Give me a break"

Ooh... i like that one better...

UniOmni
Batman wins this hands down.
I mean, his whole gimmick is getting inside peoples heads and manipulating them.
He would look at Clark, review the history, and tear him apart.

"Look at you, Supergod.
But doesn't it bother you, that soon enough, you'll be all alone? Separated from the people who made your life worth living??

Lois? Dead and gone.
Dad? He's already food for worms.
Mom?? Poor, old hick Mrs. Kent. She aged and died, while you stayed young. And then the stress of the secret coming out........That she raised Superman.

Everybody you love is going to leave you Clark!! And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it!
Strength and durability won't cut it here, beefcake!

You maybe functionally close to immortal, but i won at life."

Broly92
Originally posted by UniOmni
Batman wins this hands down.
I mean, his whole gimmick is getting inside peoples heads and manipulating them.
He would look at Clark, review the history, and tear him apart.

"Look at you, Supergod.
But doesn't it bother you, that soon enough, you'll be all alone? Separated from the people who made your life worth living??

Lois? Dead and gone.
Dad? He's already food for worms.
Mom?? Poor, old hick Mrs. Kent. She aged and died, while you stayed young. And then the stress of the secret coming out........That she raised Superman.

Everybody you love is going to leave you Clark!! And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it!
Strength and durability won't cut it here, beefcake!

You maybe functionally close to immortal, but i won at life."
Then
Superman says "your parents are already dead"

Batman: That is out of bounce ***takes out kryptonite***

BATMAN WINS

MattDay
lol batman loves abusing supermans weakness in almost every arguement, even if it's about the last oreo

Tassadar
Btaman wins, he managed to piss off Hal Jordan enough to get Hal to punch him.

MattDay
hal jordan is insane... i think a child could upset him on a typical day... superman is usually the rock of the justice league... batman has the edge but he will be there all day with superman

A.J
hal jordan is insane... i think a child could upset him on a typical day... superman is usually the rock of the justice league... batman has the edge but he will be there all day with superman

charlemagne9746
I guess if all else fails..Batman can get pointers from the Rock..lol. I can see Bats telling Supes to know his role and shut his mouth...or telling Supes that..."The Bat wipes a monkey's ass with what you think"...then he calls him a jabroni...takes out the kryptonite...puts Supes on his back with it...and gives him a People's Elbow....reminding Supes in the process about all the millions and millions of Bats' fans chanting out his name....if you smell what the Bat is cookin'

UniOmni

Nah. Superman's from Kansas.

All his jokes are gonna have to do with agriculture.............................

Bruce:"batman You offworld hick of a man!!
You were probably so upset about Darky icing Kara, cuz you lost your shot at someones virginity!!
You damn bama!"

Clark:" Pa always said, that to judge another mans ear of corn, is to spit on your own harvest. smile "

Bruce: dontgetit
"Right.................ermm"

Clark: "homer"

Superboy Prime
ROFL@ Homer

charlemagne9746
Supes:.(laughing)...so, you think the last time I was inspirational was back when Doomsday took me out....that's a real knee-slapper there....i haven't laughed this hard since..(laughing harder)...since Bane broke your back!!!

In all seriousness though Batman, you are pathetic. I mean..and I didn't wanna have to be the one to tell you this...but, it's probably time that you found out. Your parents aren't dead Bruce!

Batman: (shocked) What??? what the hell are you talking about? I saw it happen?

Supes: (laughing, tears running down his cheeks) They staged their deaths Bruce. They wanted nothing to do with you. They would rather live in seclusion and be penniless than have you around as their son. They staged the mugging. Alfred filled me in on all the details. We all get a good laugh about it every now and then. Damn, you are so pathetic. Your parents even hate you.

Batman: (angry) I don't believe you. Take that back or you'll be sorry.

Supes: (smiling) Ok, you forced me to do it. (Superman takes out pics of his parents in old age and shows them to Bruce) You see, they are very happy...you loser. And by the way, since the secrets are coming out. Let me tell you the real reason you are a member of the Justice League. Alfred pays us to let you be on our team. He gets so tired of waiting on your sorry ass hand and foot that he payed us to get you out of the mansion for weeks at a time. You loser, making an old man like that wait on you. What's wrong with you?

(Alfred walks in)

Alfred: (nervous) That's right, master Bruce. I payed the JL to have you on their team. I hate bringing your coffee and folding your bikini underwear. The truth is...I despise you Bruce. I should've poisoned your soup and put you out of your misery a long time ago, but I was too afraid. I kept hoping some super villain would do me the favor of taking you out..but, it hasn't happened yet. No one wants you Bruce. You are Gotham City's answer to Joe Dirt.

Batman: (crying) I hate you. I hate you all.

Superman: (mocking Bruce) you're..you're not gonna cry are ya.

Alfred: should I bring you a tissue master Bruce...or maybe a loaded gun? (Alfred and Supes' erupt in laughter)

(Batman runs out of the room crying)

Darth Vegas
Awesome.

Broly92
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Supes:.(laughing)...so, you think the last time I was inspirational was back when Doomsday took me out....that's a real knee-slapper there....i haven't laughed this hard since..(laughing harder)...since Bane broke your back!!!

In all seriousness though Batman, you are pathetic. I mean..and I didn't wanna have to be the one to tell you this...but, it's probably time that you found out. Your parents aren't dead Bruce!

Batman: (shocked) What??? what the hell are you talking about? I saw it happen?

Supes: (laughing, tears running down his cheeks) They staged their deaths Bruce. They wanted nothing to do with you. They would rather live in seclusion and be penniless than have you around as their son. They staged the mugging. Alfred filled me in on all the details. We all get a good laugh about it every now and then. Damn, you are so pathetic. Your parents even hate you.

Batman: (angry) I don't believe you. Take that back or you'll be sorry.

Supes: (smiling) Ok, you forced me to do it. (Superman takes out pics of his parents in old age and shows them to Bruce) You see, they are very happy...you loser. And by the way, since the secrets are coming out. Let me tell you the real reason you are a member of the Justice League. Alfred pays us to let you be on our team. He gets so tired of waiting on your sorry ass hand and foot that he payed us to get you out of the mansion for weeks at a time. You loser, making an old man like that wait on you. What's wrong with you?

(Alfred walks in)

Alfred: (nervous) That's right, master Bruce. I payed the JL to have you on their team. I hate bringing your coffee and folding your bikini underwear. The truth is...I despise you Bruce. I should've poisoned your soup and put you out of your misery a long time ago, but I was too afraid. I kept hoping some super villain would do me the favor of taking you out..but, it hasn't happened yet. No one wants you Bruce. You are Gotham City's answer to Joe Dirt.

Batman: (crying) I hate you. I hate you all.

Superman: (mocking Bruce) you're..you're not gonna cry are ya.

Alfred: should I bring you a tissue master Bruce...or maybe a loaded gun? (Alfred and Supes' erupt in laughter)

(Batman runs out of the room crying)
Ha Ha that was so bad it isn't funny no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar

Nah, Bats was just being a complete dick (as usual roll eyes (sarcastic) )

And since when does Hal need a reason to punch anyone. laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Allready been done look --> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/303670

Superman wins due to kryptonite

Broly92
Nah, Bats was just being a complete dick (as usual roll eyes (sarcastic) )

And since when does Hal need a reason to punch anyone. laughing
Since when has Supes ticked off anyone besides his enemies and (ME)

Tron
Originally posted by Tassadar

That's not inpressive, Hal Jordan punches everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
That's not inpressive, Hal Jordan punches everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SWEET LORD!!!! Tassadar was just TRONIMIZED!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

batdude123
Btw, Batman would win the trash talking contest. He's the ultimate manipulator. He'd make Clark look like a wimp... until Superman punched Bruce in the face. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.