The Inside Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Has anyone seen this Denzel Washington movie that came out on dvd this week? I'm thinking of renting it, and I'm hoping to hear that it was good. The trailer for the dvd looks pretty cool.

T.M
It is worth a rent I think. I found it kinda boring but strangely kinda good at the same time.. blink

Solo
I thought it was great. Going to wait for the prices to go down to buy it, though.

Wolfie
If you liked it, I would get it at Target. Bonus disc.

If it wasn't for that, I might've waited a couple years to get it real cheap.

fruits
i personally really liked the movie, i would say rent it, i dont know if it's a buyer..

Myth
I will be a buyer for me so I say rent it.

-Tired Hiker-
Sweet. I just rented it and am about to watch it right now. Not one bad review by many respected members, I like that, thanks guys! smile

DanZeke25
I thought it was great. I'll buy it later.

-Tired Hiker-
I finally watched The Inside Man the other night and was very impressed. I did not realize it was a Spike Lee Joint til I saw the beginning credits. I like Spike Lee's films, and this was very well done for a guy who usually doesn't do action flicks, yet he managed to keep his flavor in it, like those shots where it looks like the actors are floating. Good stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.