nonsense battles make up ur match!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok guys i made this thread for ya guys if u all wanna talk nonsense and for a joke fight.

for example

exar kun vs sadow.

kun can make both his hands turn into mini death stars and shoots lazer beams at sadow while sadows eyes turn into a blow torch which burns exar.

meh something like that, try making a battle full of rubbish and enjoy doing it big grin

zephiel7
Darth Revan versus Marka Ragnos.

Revan turns INTO the force and kills Ragnos.

Master Vos
Star Forge vs. Death Star

ESB Vader
well this thread was made to relief stress after arguements. or juz to have fun, cmon ppl post nonsense smile

ok, hmm Sidious vs kavar,

sidious has super man eyes zaaaps kavar and gives him a kick in the groin. kavar mad he turns green into the incredible Bulk and his ears become sharp like an elf, wooo ooo scarey :P

Advent
Okay, Advent vs. Anakin Skywalker in a wrestling match. The setting: a pool of exotic oils, and scents.

Stipulations:
- Anakin cannot wear any clothes.
- Anakin is restrained from hurting me physically, other than a playful bite.

How do you win? Once you've successfully been on top of your opponent for about an hour.

Captain REX
Sorry, Advent, but you're not a Star Wars character. ermm

Advent

Captain REX
Damn, I forgot about that. no expression

Archangelysses
The last time I made a joke thread, ppl got way too silly and Ush closed it.

Yet it was meant for laughs only

ESB Vader
well lets see about that, lol but lets not cross the line here

Blue_Hefner
A Jawa against a Wompa and Wookie

Lord Saboteur

luk_im_ubar
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
A Jawa against a Wompa and Wookie

ROFLCOPTWER TROFLCOMPERT HAHAHA

luk_im_ubar
NOS ERIOUSLY LIEK THE WOOKIE WUD ALLY WITH THE JAWA AND THEN THEY WUD PWN TEH WOMDPA

Mesirus
yoda enlarged to 10 ft, vs 30 ewoks

luk_im_ubar
HA HA TAT REMINDS ME UV LAST WEEKS VILLAGE PPL LOOK ALIKE CONTEST BCUZ IT GUT A LIL RANDY

Captain REX
Turn off the caps, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.