Best superhero film to date... poll included!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
Vote people!

roughrider
Can't vote. You have to seperate the films you put in as series. I can't vote for Superman, knowing it means voting for III & IV as well. Same for Batman - Batman Forever & Batman & Robin? sick
For an overall series, it's X-Men. Strong progression of story from I-III, and good quality from film to film. Spider Man is up there too.

MattDay
Consider it the way you want the series... in my eyes superman goes, 1,2 then returns onwards... and the same with batman, i only recognise batman, batman returns and batman begins, all the rest aren't in my mind, think of it that way roughrider

roughrider
Then make this poll about Best Series, not Best Film.

MattDay
it wouldn't allow me to make anymore than 10 polls so i just grouped the spiderman, batman, superman and x men films into series, if you like a particular film in the series just vote for that one anyway

DarkCrawler
Sin City.

Mr Parker
For a series? yeah got to go with xmen since were going by series.

pr1983
x-men was f*cking awful imo...

as a series? blade (though its not listed) or spiderman...

brainchild81
You left out Sin City so I selected Spider-Man

Flavio
As a whole series, X-men, though X3 (although a good/great film) isnt on par with X1 and X2. As a movie, Spiderman 1 ties with X-Men 2 IMHO. I just dont vote for Spiderman because i wasnt absolutely surprised with the sequel. For me, it was almost a remake of the first one, applying the same formula.

MattDay
yea sorry guys,i hit the limit with the polls, so i put in the most popular to date, blade is an iffy one, so i chose others that seemed more concrete

MattDay
lol also can't believe someone voted catwoman... hahhahahahaha

pr1983
Originally posted by MattDay
yea sorry guys,i hit the limit with the polls, so i put in the most popular to date, blade is an iffy one, so i chose others that seemed more concrete

You have daredevil, catwoman and the hulk and you call blade 'iffy'? no expression

complexbrother
Matrix

Face
Batman series followed by X-men

MattDay
yea.. i guess i didnt think about that character... doh!

i notice batman and superman get one vote a piece... take it the one vote for batman is begins and one vote for superman is for returns... they are probably the best they got to offer to date...

DigiMark007
Tank Girl

no expression

MattDay
ouch, get the the brown paper bag and put it over ur head please! lol bag

Mainstream
spiderman series

Ultraman Baltan
"Spider-Man". Always has been, always will be.

Scoobless
The Crow is probably my favourite still.... maybe.... damn.... now that I'm starting to think about it, I'm not really sure

no expression

batdude123
A great one nobody even thought to put up there....... THE SHADOW!!! cool

Scoobless
Holy films that suck Batdude!

eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Holy films that suck Batdude!

eek!

Bullshit. The Shadow was awesome. The PHANTOM sucked ass...

Scoobless
Never insult the Ghost who Walks!

mad

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Tank Girl

no expression
Man do I wish I could forget the late night my channel surfing ended up with me watching Tank Girl. weep

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Never insult the Ghost who Walks!

mad

I enjoyed that movie when I first saw it, but looking back, that was one of the corniest movies I've ever seen. erm

Scoobless
I know... but "Defenders of the Earth" kicked ass!

"By jungle law, the Ghost Who Walks, calls forth the power of ten Tigers"

big grin

UniOmni
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The First movie.

Raphael fighting mad footclan ninjas on the roof while making jokes and then getting kicked through the glass window of Aprils apartment>>>> Superman getting shanked, Spiderman unmasking in front of a hundred New Yorkers, Wolverine saving the day(again!!), Batman looking like a fool in Begins.

I'll understand if the majority of you don't agree. The movie mayhave been before your time.

Scoobless
When did Batman look like a fool?

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The First movie.

Raphael fighting mad footclan ninjas on the roof while making jokes and then getting kicked through the glass window of Aprils apartment>>>> Superman getting shanked, Spiderman unmasking in front of a hundred New Yorkers, Wolverine saving the day(again!!), Batman looking like a fool in Begins.

I'll understand if the majority of you don't agree. The movie mayhave been before your time.

YOU'RE a fool. no expression

And yeah, I liked that one, but number two was better. big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Why is Flash on that poll?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by batdude123
YOU'RE a fool. no expression

And yeah, I liked that one, but number two was better. big grin

The second one sucked horribly. It was just dumb. I see it like this.

1. TMNT
2. TMNT 3
3. TMNT 2
4. TMNT "The Series"(live action)

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by batdude123
A great one nobody even thought to put up there....... THE SHADOW!!! cool

That was a good movie. I wouldn't say it was the best movie ever or anything, but "The Shadow" was fun entertainment. Very underrated.

The Vice King
Originally posted by MattDay
lol also can't believe someone voted catwoman... hahhahahahaha
I can't believe Catwoman is even an option. mad Oh and I voted for Spiderman.

MattDay
the flash did have a film released, didnt do very well tho... umm i guess i should do most recent films... actually i will

Scoobless
It wasn't so much a film as a pilot for a TV show

spencerspider
spiderman by a mile. x-men closest

Grimm22
Batman Begins > Spider-Man series

The Spidey movies focus too much on Peter being a crybaby about everything.

Plus the acting from Tobey Maguire and Kiristin Dunst = Crap

BloodyAngel
Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.