Tulak Hord vs Njo luke skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok this fight is a pure lightsaber match no force using.

well kreia claims tulak hord is the best lightsaber duelist the ancient sith had ever known and his tecniques were forgotten through out the millenia. we dont know much of him tho.

luke there fore is the best lightsaber duelist of his time and able to make 1 of his lightsaber look like 20( got this info from wikipedia)

what i think is possible that luke might have discovered 1 of tulak hords techniques which is what made luke so good, note this is my opinion and im only thinking it happened this way.

and also the ancient sith were the true masters of dueling and kreia said the jedi of the kotor area are as if children playing with toys compared to the old masters. well give ur opinions guys smokin'

Darth Sexy
Wow, way to put an unknown into a versus match.

kamikz
^

We have no idea how good Tulak is, no idea....

zephiel7
^He did make duelists of the KOTOR era (including Exar Kun) look like children with toys according to Kreia...

kamikz
How much did Kreia actually know? She said that the old sith (and possibly jedi, she said "masters of the old"wink made them look like children, not only Tulak. And since we have already gone over that Luke is almost leagues above any ancient sith, that quote proves nothing. We actually don't know if it's true....

Borbarad
Originally posted by zephiel7
^He did make duelists of the KOTOR era (including Exar Kun) look like children with toys according to Kreia...

No. Kreia says "us" - so he made Kreia, the Exile and the rest of the crew look like children with toys. Not that special considering that Kreia isn't that great in melee combat (seen when she lost her hand to Sion) and the Exile was called an "average Jedi" by Master Vrook (while most likely beeing the best combatant in the crew).

zephiel7
Originally posted by Borbarad
No. Kreia says "us" - so he made Kreia, the Exile and the rest of the crew look like children with toys. Not that special considering that Kreia isn't that great in melee combat (seen when she lost her hand to Sion) and the Exile was called an "average Jedi" by Master Vrook (while most likely beeing the best combatant in the crew).

I could have sworn she said Jedi of "our" era look like children with toys...

Darth Sexy
I would think it was of "our era" too. But no matter, by NJO, Luke already become superior to anybody else in force abilities and saber combat.

Blue_Hefner
Luke even though I'm nowhere near being his biggest fan

Sith'ari
Luke

ESB Vader
well i think the bottom line is we can say luke is the winner because he knows god like saber moves but until we know of tulaks fighting style and we actually read about it or see it, then we can judge

Advent
"If you were to face an ancient Sith in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old Masters."

She doesn't say "our era". That's the exact quote.

ESB Vader
problably true

Captain REX
Luke, even if Tulak was supposedly really great. We know nothing about him.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I would think it was of "our era" too. But no matter, by NJO, Luke already become superior to anybody else in force abilities and saber combat. I would say DE Luke surpassed everyone else,considering he did chop off Sid's hand easily,and Sid's is no easy target,especially by DE.Granted that Luke by DE isn't as strong as he is in NJO,by DE,he's surpassed everyone else in force and saber combat(Even Yoda and Mace),NJO order is just more icing on th cake for showing how great he is.

Sith'ari
The Yuuzhan Vong war also meant that the jedi's ability to use the force was mostly diminished and they had to rely on saber combat - thus Luke saber abilities increased phenomenally during the NJO.

Himo
Originally posted by Sith'ari
The Yuuzhan Vong war also meant that the jedi's ability to use the force was mostly diminished and they had to rely on saber combat - thus Luke saber abilities increased phenomenally during the NJO.

No, the armour of the retarded Vong was impervious to lightsabre strikes. So basically, unless you were Luke, you got screwed as Jedi agianst the Vong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.