What is your oldest/fav comic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
OK, so what is your oldest comic book that you have in your collection and your favorite one, not a series but just one book? For me my oldest is Xmen #12, the first appearance of Juggernaut and my favorite is Pitt #3 signed by Dale Keown.

Grimm22
My oldest comic: Fantastic Four #42 (I think)

My favirote: Oh so hard to decide erm

Probobly Infinite Crisis #4, signed by Geoff Johns, Phiz Jimeonz, Jim Lee and some other guy

MJOILNIR
My oldent is probably journey into mystery #109 or Thor annual#2 around 1965.

ThePittman
So far were are all tied at 1965

Dynamic One
My oldest book is Ms Marvel #1 and my favorite book has to be Deadpool/Xmen #4 cuz its Juggs Deadpool, Black Tom and Siryn

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by ThePittman
So far were are all tied at 1965
Your gonna make me run out and buy a 1964 comic aint ya'? stick out tongue

Murda Ma$e
I have a Amazing Spider-Man #7 thats from 1963, but I also have Talse of the Unexpected #64, a few Wonder Women and a few Lois Lane's that I think might have came out earlier.

My favorite...I dunno probably Mouse Guard #1.

ThePittman
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Your gonna make me run out and buy a 1964 comic aint ya'? stick out tongue Yep stick out tongue I'm just saving up to get Xmen #1

jumpmann
Action Comics #1 for me!

Or Detective Comics #1...whichever came first.

ThePittman
Originally posted by jumpmann
Action Comics #1 for me!

Or Detective Comics #1...whichever came first. I said in your collection. wink

Soujaboy
My fav is Thor v2 #80-#85 smokin'

jumpmann
Originally posted by ThePittman
I said in your collection. wink
I found em both in grandfanther's basement. Or some more believable story, which ever you prefer!

ThePittman
Originally posted by jumpmann
I found em both in grandfanther's basement. Or some more believable story, which ever you prefer! spin

sapphiremouse
Oldest ...X-men #1 (1963)
1 of my fav is Batman: Death in the Family

manjaro
i have some pretty old ones.(tpb) i have the original contest of champions,, the dark phoenix saga, watchmen, the dark knight returns, and giant sized Xmen..originals as in originals not reprints(well except for the watchmen, and DKR, and the Xmen).

my most fave in my arsenal is a toss up between the incredible hulk vol1-8, mytique1-4, and superman: GodFall...that one was awesome to the max(i cant believe i just used an outdated term like that, but yeah awesome to the max!!!)

Dinalfos
My oldest would be....Superman. Can't remember the issue. So yeah, I actually liked Superman when I was a kid. *Shivers*

My favorite would be.......Don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.