Padme versus Leia, blaster fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins?

Master Vos
Padme probably. She fought alongside the Queen's Guards during the droid invasion of Theed, so she would have experience. She also fought at Geonosis.

Blank force
i agree but leia is strong too it could be an even match

Mesirus
mother vs daughter smile i wold say padme, but it could go either way

((The_Anomaly))
Which Leia is this? You have to remember that Leia is the Daughter of Anakin Skywalker and potentially has the same power as even Luke. If this is Jedi Leia then Padme stands absolutely zero chance. If its OT Leia then I'd still say Leia wins, Leia kicks ass, I mean she owned Jabba, and just kicks ass in general. Padme is far more feminine and delicate, though she survived Geonosis, somehow. Anyways, Leia wins.

zephiel7
OT Leia.

No Jedi Leia, that would be terribly one sided.

And you are going to buy that junk of a system? (j/k I may buy it at some point)

Infinity
lol either way leia owns. smile she is the best

Sith'ari
Leia is force sensetive and kickass, she would take Padme.

kamikz
Considering she has the second/third highest potential possibly ever in the Star Wars Saga, I belive her reflexes and everything would be highly above Padme's, and since both are trained in combat I belive Leia would have the upper hand....

darthsith19
Padme wins since I've enver seen her shoot and miss while it took Leia many shots to kill one Stormtrooper in the Death Star after she and Luke "took a wrong turn" and in ROTJ when she shot at the speeder bike it took a few shots to hit it. Padme is a better shot so she wins.

jollyjim311
Leia will always have more of a kickass vibe.

I'll give it to her.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Leia will always have more of a kickass vibe.

I'll give it to her. No, you will not. I have chains and a fish. Don't make me destroy you. Seriously, Padme's a sharpshoot and Leia's a PMS'ing b*tch except on occasion.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
Padme wins since I've enver seen her shoot and miss while it took Leia many shots to kill one Stormtrooper in the Death Star after she and Luke "took a wrong turn" and in ROTJ when she shot at the speeder bike it took a few shots to hit it. Padme is a better shot so she wins.

You can't blame it on that, it was just bad choreography. The actors who played Stormtroopers had to fall dead whenever they wanted to, while the droids were computer animated and could die exactly when they were suppose to be. And if we are going to blame it on that, I would say Stormtroopers suck ass, since Luke stood out in the open and just blasted down 2 of them, while they didn't even come close to hitting him. And there were like 5 of them. (When Vader killed Obi-Wan).

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by kamikz
You can't blame it on that, it was just bad choreography. The actors who played Stormtroopers had to fall dead whenever they wanted to, while the droids were computer animated and could die exactly when they were suppose to be. And if we are going to blame it on that, I would say Stormtroopers suck ass, since Luke stood out in the open and just blasted down 2 of them, while they didn't even come close to hitting him. And there were like 5 of them. (When Vader killed Obi-Wan). If BF2 counts for jack, then the Stormtroopers were obviously out of practice; having so little to fight at that point in time and only having guard duties and the like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.