How obssesed are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Grathius
Plz share how obbsesive you are about star wars. I have 73 of the books and just want to know if anyone out there is more obssesive than I.

Sith'ari
I actually have 181 books, but I've only read like 5. stick out tongue

Blank force
i m not that obsessed but a big fan

Sith Lord Windu
i know a lot of the infomation. ive played al the games and read about 30 books, im a casuale obsessive.

i do have ideas for books, but i cant write well.

Blank force
same here

Blue_Hefner
I have about 10 books and 7 games

redcaped
What does White tell you?

Archangelysses
It makes an interesting diversion.

Star Wars is and always will be in a league of it's own, only for it's purpose of being so different to all current movies. For at least 95% of all other movies focus on earth and earthly things, whereas star wars is on it's own with no connection to this planet

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Don't take it personal, but I think obsessiveness has nothing to do with how much SW-material you collect/buy.
It doesn't make you a bigger fan or obsessed OR that you know more of being a fan.
I think the message SW brings and how it makes you feel describes what SW means to you and not how much you collect.
Although collecting SW can be an obsession on it's own!

wink

Bardock42
Not that obsessed anymore....oh well...

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Blank force
i m not that obsessed but a big fan

kamikz
I have 11 games and about 3-4 books...

Blank force
how can u have about 3-4 books if i had that little i would b precise

JediLowbacca
i have about 100

i have 2 fx lightsabers
(Luke and Obi)

I collect Star Wars Minitures

I own about 10 games(Computer games and Video Games)

I have a Sweatshirt that has the Millenium Falcon it and it says "The Origanal Chick Magnet"

So i guess im not THAT obssesed

redcaped
It depends on personality. Others collect just to sell later on.

Decay
i picked up a sidious lightsaber replica. i live in australia and it was a ***** to get it here. it ended up costing about 500-600 to get it here. i agree that having heaps of merchandice doesnt make you a big fan. plus you might have heaps of games but hate the movies, so how does that work in terms of fanhood? things like that make it difficult. you might love the universe but hate the force aspect of it all. apart from star wars my other huge interest is g1 transformers so im torn between two lovers whenever im asked which i like most. i think if you ask anyone i know theyd say im much too big a fan for my own good.

kamikz
Originally posted by Blank force
how can u have about 3-4 books if i had that little i would b precise

Maybe because most of them were bought when I was younger, and I don't really pay much attention to them all. So there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.