Happy Birthday Kosta!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Have a fantabulous day my dear... wow, I remember wishing you a happy birthday last year like it was only yesterday cry

toot

Flamboyant4Life
Nice

Syren
You can say Happy Birthday you know nono

Flamboyant4Life
Happy Earth Day? srug

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

vraya the great
happyb-day though I don't know you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Syren
Kosta's awesome, he comes on once in a while... just thought I'd make a thread in case he decides to visit today. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who remember him.

Opaleye92
Happy Birthday! happybday

WrathfulDwarf
Happy Birthday Kosta smile

(where ever you are)

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Syren
Kosta's awesome, he comes on once in a while... just thought I'd make a thread in case he decides to visit today. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who remember him. Oh, I thought it was a girl.

Syren
Nope, he's all man stick out tongue

Dusty
Happy birthday!

Impediment
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey
and you smell like one too.

happybday

SpikeSpiegel
Happy Birthday man, haven't seen you arund in a while.

D-Double
Kosta's awesome, he comes on once in a while... just thought I'd make a thread in case he decides to visit today. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who remember him.

I do! I do! eekwave

Happy Birthday, Kostizzle!! Have a great one, ma'man. big grin

Nope, he's all man stick out tongue

... and he's huge. shock ... like a giant. yes

Sanctuary
Happy Birthday. sanckitty

§P0oONY
Happy Birthday!

silver_tears
Happy birthday darling, keep being ridiculously sexy flex

Lana
Happy birthday Kosta!!!

...where the heck is he, anyway? I haven't seen him around in a while, not even on MSN. We decided to have a voice convo on there a while back. Which was awesome, btw happy

silver_tears
He does have a sexpot Aussie voice don't he hm

D-Double
Originally posted by Lana

...where the heck is he, anyway?

I miss the big lug... sad

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
He does have a sexpot Aussie voice don't he hm

Indeed he does yes

Devalion
Happy Birthday KOSTA, Many happy returns!

Mr Parker
happy birthday dude. smile

Kosta
WHOA! Thanks a lot guys. I thoght I wasnt known on KMC any more. I checked on monday after a HUGE weekend and didn''t notice one, thats no surprise considering the state I was in stick out tongue. A huge thanks to all of you for your wishes, it means a lot. Im really sorry I got in so late. Special thanks to Kerri, Irene, The Doob, Lana, and all you other loonies.

I do pop in every now and then, but as there is a lack of familiar faces, exceps Mist... but his I can see annytime, I dont generally stick around for too long. I havent forgotten you guys. wink

big grin

K.Diddy
beer Good reason to crack open another coldie

Kosta
Keep em coming. big grin

Captain REX
Happy birthday Kosta, you old geizer! stick out tongue

How's life, man? Haven't talked to you in months.

Kosta
Life is steady. Working part time in a liquor store, and studying nursing in Uni, changing to paramedics in a year or two, depending how things go. All is well, as well as can be anyway. smile Hows things with you?

Piggle Humsy
OMG IT'S NOT THE KOSTA IS IT??!!?? eek!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! danceemo

bday

sorry for the lame cake, I'm on a budget. no expression

Captain REX
It is THE Kosta, PH. eek!

Things could be better for me. I've had a pretty lame summer despite keeping busy. Went through a breakup in June that I'm still down over. Go figure.

Lana
Originally posted by Kosta
WHOA! Thanks a lot guys. I thoght I wasnt known on KMC any more. I checked on monday after a HUGE weekend and didn''t notice one, thats no surprise considering the state I was in stick out tongue. A huge thanks to all of you for your wishes, it means a lot. Im really sorry I got in so late. Special thanks to Kerri, Irene, The Doob, Lana, and all you other loonies.

I do pop in every now and then, but as there is a lack of familiar faces, exceps Mist... but his I can see annytime, I dont generally stick around for too long. I havent forgotten you guys. wink

big grin

Kosta! eek!

Glad you had a good birthday and you're doing good hug

Kosta
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
OMG IT'S NOT THE KOSTA IS IT??!!?? eek!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! danceemo

bday

sorry for the lame cake, I'm on a budget. no expression

Nonesense! The cake is lovely happy

Kosta
Originally posted by Captain REX
It is THE Kosta, PH. eek!

Things could be better for me. I've had a pretty lame summer despite keeping busy. Went through a breakup in June that I'm still down over. Go figure.

Thats a bummer man. sad I know how you feel, I went through one a few days before my birthday.

Breakups are sucks and lame. Life goes on though. I'm single again, means I can flirt again... WICKED! big grin

Captain REX
I'm not enjoying being single, even if I can flirt more than I already did. Just me, though.

The Matrix RPG is restarting. stick out tongue

Kosta
I'm not enjoying being single, even if I can flirt more than I already did. Just me, though.

True. Im not enjoying it either to be honest. But then again, Ive only been single for a few days. Just trying to foget about it as much as I can.

silver_tears

slap Damn it Jordan, have I taught you nothing? stick out tongue

Captain REX
How longs it been?

Kosta
How longs it been?

A week and a half or so? Dunno how to measure exactly. Things have been weird for a while.

Captain REX
Hmm, fun. messed

It's been nearly two months on my end. We dated a long time, though.

RogerRamjet

sounds greek

JaehSkywalker
happy b-day i guess

-Tired Hiker-
Kosta! Happy Birthday! I love you, man! happy

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Lana
Happy birthday Kosta!!!

...where the heck is he, anyway? I haven't seen him around in a while, not even on MSN. We decided to have a voice convo on there a while back. Which was awesome, btw happy

Yeah, he was one of the best guys I ever talked to on MSN. I miss that guy. erm

Kosta
The guy is still here, just dont get much time to be on the computer as of late. Dont think for a second I've forgotten anyt of you, especially you, Preston. stick out tongue

Oh, and I'm Russian, not greek. The greek version of Kosta is spelled with a C. wink

Lana
I have not seen you on MSN for-****ing-ever stick out tongue

silver_tears
Then you're blind stick out tongue

Lana
Then you're blind stick out tongue

Quite possibly, but I haven't seen him on MSN and online in quite a long time that I can remember stick out tongue

silver_tears
Well definitely not on KMC, but msn all the time for me, but it might have to do with my odd sleeping patterns stick out tongue

Lana
Quite possibly, as I am trying to force myself back to a normal sleep schedule stick out tongue

silver_tears
I should, but my class schedule's pretty awesome, so no need haha

Lyna303
I should, but my class schedule's pretty awesome, so no need haha
speaking of school...the start of my school has been delayed from today to next tuesday yay~!

silver_tears
Mine's in like 3 weeks

Nazgulinthedark
happybday

Lyna303
Mine's in like 3 weeks
ooo...maybe its because you get out of school later than me?

silver_tears
I was out in June.
It's because I start university, frosh week and all.

Lyna303
I was out in June.
It's because I start university, frosh week and all.
i got out in may 25...approx...

college = university?

silver_tears
Yes indeed

Lyna303
Yes indeed
oic...but im still in high school a junior now...

silver_tears
ah I'm first year

Lyna303
ah I'm first year
wow...but you were only born in 1988...i was born in 1989

silver_tears
we start school earlier here

Lyna303
we start school earlier here
oic interesting...

silver_tears
a year younger than you guys big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.