Omega Red vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I know that karate kid is a true badass but remember that Omega Red has superhuman strength speed and he is very tough plus he has a healing factor he has those tentacles and he also has carbonadium armor which can withstand Adamantium.He also has death spores and the ability to absorb life force.

Omega Red- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Omega_Red

Soljer

Could Omega Red take Superman?

golem370
Could Karate Kid

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
Could Karate Kid

yes

golem370
Spider-Man was able to punch Superman and you don't think his pharomones and death spores and having a healing factor and very very tough armor would not work against Karate Kid?

golem370
Has he?

golem370
Pre Crisis is a turd he is suppose to be one of the most powerful Superman version and then people say that Savage Hulk would stand a chance against modern day Supes but he faced Pre Crisis Superman and was holding his own.

Tron
Pre Crisis is a turd he is suppose to be one of the most powerful Superman version and then people say that Savage Hulk would stand a chance against modern day Supes but he faced Pre Crisis Superman and was holding his own.

Yes, he was holding his own, until Superman got serious. But, that has nothing to do with this thread.

Anyway, Omega Red is not beating this walking plot device. Omega Red uses his spores, Karate Kid remembers some move he learned years ago and uses it to blow them away. Think of something, KK can probably counter it. Ridiculous, but true.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Yes, he was holding his own, until Superman got serious. But, that has nothing to do with this thread.

Anyway, Omega Red is not beating this walking plot device. Omega Red uses his spores, Karate Kid remembers some move he learned years ago and uses it to blow them away. Think of something, KK can probably counter it. Ridiculous, but true.

My LORD!!! Golem just got TRONIMIZED!!!! herbnana

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
My LORD!!! Golem just got TRONIMIZED!!!! herbnana

Didn't he ask you to cut back on that?

golem370
That was him giving a possibility of what Karate Kid could do against his spores but what could he do to take down Omega Red since his armor is very very tough and he has a healing factor and then again there also the the tentacles and the life absorption.

darthgoober
Omega Red is one of my favorite villains... but from what I understand Karate Kid is kind of like a h2h Dr. Strange. He has all kind of moves on backstore that no one knows about but allows him to beat just about anybody. So I'm going to have to go with KK on this one.

guy222
KK

OneDumbG0
That was him giving a possibility of what Karate Kid could do against his spores but what could he do to take down Omega Red since his armor is very very tough and he has a healing factor and then again there also the the tentacles and the life absorption. Chamber from Generation X beat Omega Red with a few psionic blasts and a clock to the noggin with a pair of rocks in his hands. Granted, Chamber was immune to his death spores... but that Gen X fight left an enduring memory of Omega Red = suck. I cannot take him seriously after that.

Karate Kid 10/10 curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.