Venice Beach High School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John!attheDisco
It is the first day of school, and life is hectic in Venice Beach, California. Personal vehicles and school buses alike clog the roadways, and the smog is horrific, but as you approach the beach, the smog clears, and the rising sun, with its glorious red, orange, and yellow, can be made out inside the cafeteria, and out onto the campus, of Venice Beach High School, which is conveniently perched on the only cliff along the clean and sandy beach. The students pile into the school for breakfast, or sprawl on the sidewalk outside to converse with their friends...but there are a few students missing, but no one will notice, as they are members of a conceited gang, but everyone will notice when they are tardy to class...

Meanwhile, Matthew Thomas Wright, along with his various nicknames, was standing on the large cement paved area near the entrance to the band room of the high school near the road waiting for some his friends. He wanted to socialize, and ask his friends how his summer had been. He was a well known person, but during the summer he had little time for anything, his dad lived on the other side of the continent, in Montreal, Canada, and save for two weeks, he was with him, and he did not really care to tell his friends about time spent there...

JacopeX
::Jacope X checks the clock and it was 6 am. His bus came at 6:39am. He was wearing Dark blue jeans, White tee wih a adidas peru jacket, and black uptowns. He walks downstairs quietly trying not to wake nay of the people in his home up. He walks outo f the house and goes to the bus stop seeing his bus on its way. He makes it in and arrives to school. He walks to the front door with his friends::

Jacope: another year of school.....damn it

animelover4ever
"Mat!" Umi said running to you. "How was your summer?"Umi asked.

SundaysTheory
Sunny Ward, dressed in her favorite faded red band t-shirt, long kahki shorts, a black studded belt, and her signature eyeliner paired with a smile, stepped into the double doors of Venice Beach High. It seemed just like every other day, normal, boring, with the occasional drama. Her years here at Venice are finally coming to a close as she is finally a senior and she hopes to move on to bigger and better things... But first she must get through yet another day in high school, and find her buddies.

Sunny walked down the main hall to her locker, waving to those who she couldn't quite remember their names, and stopping to have a few words with those she did. About halfway down the hall a head full of dark blonde hair and a black t-shirt caught her eye. A smirk made its way across her thin lips as she dropped her bookbag, took a few running steps, then jumped onto the boys back. Wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his shoulder, she pulled a cheesey smile and said mocking extreme cheeriness, "Good morning Thomas Joseph Kelsey!"

There was nothing like having a person the same size as you jump on your back to wake you up in the morning... and give you an overly happy hello.

She eventually lightened her grip and slid down back to her own two feet. Her blue eyes shone brightly as they met his. Sunny was definitely a morning person and she showed it greatly as she greeted her good friend.
"So how's Tom been?" she asked pushing her bangs out of her eyes.

Rare__Fox
Camille yawned and walk out of bed and got dressed.And brushed her hair and teeth.Grabing her bag her heart raced."high school"she wispered to her self and headed down down the street to the bus stop. Her blue hair was in a poiny,for now.She could see a couple people at the stop..

John!attheDisco
Matt cocked his head to the left and saw a blueish purple eyed girl with long white hair. He didn't really know Umi, but was acquainted with her enough to know her nickname was JB. "Hey Umi, er, JB, mine was pretty good, how about yours? He looked over her she was short, about five foot, and was middle weight.

animelover4ever
Umi was wearing a white tee shirt with dark blue jeans and her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

JacopeX
::Jacope walks away from his friends quietly and goes into the lockeroom. He puts his stuff in his locker since he had practice after school. He was a little upset that he didnt make Varsity but he did make JV. He walks out of the lockeroom and walks into the gym seeing an indoor soccer net and a soccer ball. He just imagines himself in a stadium with millions of people in the atmosphere chanting his country's name. He then was out of the imagination and kicks the bal really hard into the net. He looks at the ball for awhile until the bell rang::

animelover4ever
"It was great but i broke my leg playing football my friends"Umi said. She pulled out a schedule. "I have to go to science class early so ill see you later,"Umi said to Mat. She disappeared into the school.

animelover4ever
Umi looked into the science classroom and saw no one there."Where is he,"Umi said to herself.

Deit
Lance got up and washed his face to wake him up. "...*yawn*..." he quickly got dressed and walked around looking for his first class. "Where is it, where is it, where is it?" he didn't realize he was talking outloud and that other people could hear him. "....*yawn*....." he walked into the science room and took a seat in the back. he didn't like science so naturally he just didn't listen to what the teacher had to say some of the time. he looked around the class room not noticing he forgot to comb his hair when he got up.

animelover4ever
Umi headed to her locker real quick to get what she need and to put away her bookbag. She was thinking of joining the basketball team, but she doubt she would be aloud to since theres only a boy team. She went back to class and it was already almost full. She sat in the second row from the front.

John!attheDisco
As soon as the bell rang, Matt made his way into the school. English, Mrs. Nolan, first. He had heard she was nice, but strict, and hoped for at least that or better. Some of his friends made comments about his "Third Base Coach Waving Me In" short, and he laughed with them. He walked in the classroom, late, and the last one, as usual, and he thought to himself, "Picking up just where I left off last year..."

animelover4ever
She noticed Lance sitting in the back. "What are you doing here?"Umi asked. "I thought you didn't like science,"Umi said.

animelover4ever
The teacher came in and Umi sat down. All she talked about that class was safety rules. I already knew them so I sat there wondering about the basketball team.

Deit
Lance looked at Umi. "I don't like science that much, but every once and awhile there's something that peeks my curiousity. I like fish, and I seen in the book about fish, but that's not the point. I know I'll need this some day. so I kinda have no choice." he looked to the front to see the teacher walk in and sit down at the desk in the front.

animelover4ever
Umi was not looking at the teacher. "Umi!"The teacher said. "Why aren't you paying attention?!"The teacher yelled. "Ummm..."Umi said snapping to attantion. "Meet me in detention today umi,"The teacher said. Umi sank down in her seat. She never had detention before.

animelover4ever
The worst thing about is that she was laughed at.

Deit
Lance watched the teacher but not paying attention as well, when he heard the teacher he imediatly snapped into attention, he didn't want to get into trouble. he started to draw swords on a note pad he had brought with him. drawing always calmed him down. "....*sigh*...."

animelover4ever
Finally class was over! Umi left the class and headed to her locker.

animelover4ever
When she got to her locker she saw group of older guys talking and looking at her. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker. It was time for her to go to math class.

John!attheDisco
Matt took a seat in the back of the class, next to the window. His jeans were too loose, and he pulled them up. He took out a pencil and paper, and prepared to fill out the usual notecard with useless information. Something outside caught his eye, but as soon as it did so, it was gone, and Matt wondered if it was Mrs. Nolan, who was apparently late to the first day of school. Matt rejoiced in his mind, for he got detention every day for being late, but not today, he leaned his chair back, put his legs up on the desk, and started whistling...

animelover4ever
She was the first in the classroom. The teacher watched her come in she sat in the front. She took out her notebook and wrote MATH at the top.

animelover4ever
She didn't get the sciences teachers name from not paying attention. She knew now that she would pay attention now.

animelover4ever
Umi turned around seeing people walk in. A group of kids sat at the back wering black leather. During the class they were causing so much trouble when the teacher wasn't looking.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Can i have a Recap?)

John!attheDisco
(We're just all in class.)

animelover4ever
Themath teacher gaveus reveiw questions to work on. They were too easy. When I was done I wrote down a few notes then looked over my paper.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Thnx.)
Shinji sat in Math Class bordly, he kept tapping his Number Two pencil on the desk. He knew it was anoying but it was just about the only thing he could do. He took out a Note Book and began to write his name. Shinji Hirako He wrote and typed Math at the top.

animelover4ever
Umi just started to noticed that she was doodling on her math worksheet. She erased her drawings altho they looked kool. She looked out the window and in the distance she saw something but she couldn't tell what it was. She quickly looked back to her worksheet hoping she didn't get caught not working.

Rare__Fox
((where can i come in peopl???))

SundaysTheory
Sunny looked down at her watch, and sighed, of course she was late but oh well it happens. She picked up her backpack and headed down the now almost deserted hallway to her class. Stopping in front of the door, she peered in the window hoping that she could possibly slip into a desk. Sunny opened the door slowly, and made her way to an empty seat next to a boy and she was pretty sure his name was Matt. Sunny smiled at him and pulled out a notebook, jotting down a few random notes. He seemed a bit tense about something, but she wasn't going to ask. Sunny took a glance out the window, wishing she didn't have to be stuck inside.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(You can talk to Shinji.)

animelover4ever
Umi stared at her paper bored. She looked up at the clock and sighed. She went to the teacher. "May I have a challenge?" she said. He smiled and gave her a worksheet. "Thanks,"Umi said. She looked at her paper. I do not no any of this. "He probally gave me a different grade sheet"Umi thought to herself.

Rare__Fox
((where is Shinji ...))

animelover4ever
Umi looked at the teacher. He seemed to be busy with something so she decided to ask Shinji for help.Umi turned around a looked at Shinji. "Shinji,"Umi whispered.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(In Math Class.)
Shinji stopped tapping his Pencil and leaned back. He turned to Umi instantly remembering her. "Yes? Anything i can help you with?" He said grinning and shook his Blond hair. How Boring. He said folding his arms and staring at the clock then back at Umi.

JacopeX
::Jacope skipped the first period accidentaly for walking around the school. He went to match class and sat in the back::

Jacope: Sorry im late mister.

animelover4ever
She looked at the math teacher then at Shinji. "Do you understand any of this?"Umi asked. "I got a new worksheet,"Umi said.

JacopeX
::Jacope looks down at the sheet he is given and looks at it for awhile. He looked tired and at the same time happy. He then picks up his pencil and starts doing the work::

animelover4ever
Umi glanced at Jacob noticing that he was late.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Shinji stratched his Short, Blond hair. He snatched the paper that Umi had in her hand. "Now why would you go in do that?" He said and started stareing at the Math Paper blankly. "Uhhhh sorry Umi but no. I may not know it but i have something that would help." He said grinning and pulled out a small See through, blue Calculator. He began to type in all the Problems and then wrote the answers on a sheet in order. He folded it in his desk, and he gave Umi back the her paper. And slipped the paper he wrote the answers on in her Hand. Then he leaned back folding his arms.

JacopeX
::Jacope puts down the pencil in the second to last question thinking about it::

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by SundaysTheory
Sunny looked down at her watch, and sighed, of course she was late but oh well it happens. She picked up her backpack and headed down the now almost deserted hallway to her class. Stopping in front of the door, she peered in the window hoping that she could possibly slip into a desk. Sunny opened the door slowly, and made her way to an empty seat next to a boy and she was pretty sure his name was Matt. Sunny smiled at him and pulled out a notebook, jotting down a few random notes. He seemed a bit tense about something, but she wasn't going to ask. Sunny took a glance out the window, wishing she didn't have to be stuck inside.

Matt saw the girl enter the classroom and thought, "She's lucky the teacher isn't here yet." and then he recognized her as Sunny, not that he knew her well. He thought how he wasn't the last person in class, not only student, but it was well into the second period and the teacher wasn't even there yet. He smiled back at Sunny and asked, "What's up?" after he moved his feet off the desk and sat up when she took her seat.

animelover4ever
"wow thanks,"Umi said. wink Umi turned around fast enough before the teacher caught her. She wrote the answers down. She wasn't so use to cheating tho.

JacopeX
::Jacope finished and putsh is head down tired. He was doing other stuff while skipping first period. He checks the clock and there still 30 mins of class left. Jacope rolled his eyes puts hsi head down again::

animelover4ever
Umi stared at her paper. She was trying to learn from it. She wrote a few notes down in her notebook. She glanced the clock and sighed."This is the longest day ever,"Umi said to herself.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Shinji smiled to Umi. "No problem." He said and turned to Jacob who was late. "Figures." He mumbled grinning and turned to Umi. He layed on his arm and stared at her and looked back at the clock.

animelover4ever
Something hit her head. She turned around and looked at the group of guys in leather. They smirked at her. Umi rolled hers eyes then turned back around.

JacopeX
::Jacope puts his head up wrting notes. He then throws a paper ball at Shinji in the back of his head. He laughs to himself quietly and keeps on writing notes::

JAcope: Figures eh?

animelover4ever
With only 10 mins remaining Umi decided to go fix her hair. She walked up to the teacher. "May I go to the bathroom?"She said. he nodded. Umi went into the bathroom and saw a bunch of popular kids talking in there. She decided to let her hair down out of the ponytail. She returned to class.

Rare__Fox
Camille joged to the math class like what 10 mins late.She walked in"sorry....go lost"she sighed it was much biger school.Her bluer hair that was in the point rest on ther shoulders she let her one standed of hair reast close to her face.She got the pair and and sat down and pulled a penicl out and started to anser them fast.

animelover4ever
Umi saw Camille walk in. She waved to her.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Shinji looked back at Jacob and chucked a Eraser at him. He heard the loud thud when it hit him in the head and started laughing. He nodded to Jacob and closed smileing.

JacopeX
::Jacope puts his head up really quick seeing a girl comin in. He thought it was someone else that he got really nervous. He put his head down since he is finished wit all his work. He also picked the eraser up and threw over his shoulder::

SundaysTheory
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Matt saw the girl enter the classroom and thought, "She's lucky the teacher isn't here yet." and then he recognized her as Sunny, not that he knew her well. He thought how he wasn't the last person in class, not only student, but it was well into the second period and the teacher wasn't even there yet. He smiled back at Sunny and asked, "What's up?" after he moved his feet off the desk and sat up when she took her seat.

"Hey," she said to Matt, "Wow, I can't believe the teacher isn't here yet. I got lucky eh?" Sunny shrugged. She took a look around the room full of students all probably wondering the same thing. Where was the teacher? She turned back to Matt, "Oh I'm sorry, I don't think we've really met before. I'm Sunny Ward, and you're.. Matt? Right?" She extended her hand out of politeness.

Rare__Fox
Camille looked at the 2 thouwing eraser....She finshed her paer.She didn't under stand what was wronge with them.... .She fliped her paper up and watch the to.....why where they........ she pushed back some hair that got out of the poiny and looked at the girl that waved to her.She gave a friendly smile,And placed her penicl away.

animelover4ever
"Yay class is almost over!" Umi said to herself. She was starring at the clock.
(When is lunch and gym?)

animelover4ever
Umi leaves math class and heads to her locker. Again those older guys were there.

animelover4ever
Write now shes suppose to got to the library but she stayed at her locker for a few minutes.

Rare__Fox
((you shouldnt be trible posting..))

JacopeX
::Jacope runs outta class as he throws a eraser at Shinji. He laughs and walks to social studies::

Jacope: iight 2 classes down, 5 more to go.

animelover4ever
Umi saw jacob throw the eraser and laughed. She closed her locker and started to go to library. Umi remembered she had detetion and sighed.

JacopeX
::Jacope was beind Umi. He remembers her from class. She walks to her::

Jacope :Hey I belive I saw you in the last class. Where are you headed?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Shinji simply ducked and walked behind Umi and seen the guys that were there. "They bothering you?" He said and turned to them as he smiled and closed his eyes.

animelover4ever
"not yet,"Umi said and smiled. "But they stare at me,"Umi said. She went into the library and got a novel. she went at a table and started to read it.

animelover4ever
"Im going to the library,"Umi said. "Where are you going?" Umi asked.

JacopeX
Jacope: Im going to social studies but you see im new to this school and and this town. You have any idea where it is?

Rare__Fox
((...))((why wount any one talk to me...))

animelover4ever
"hmmmm......... I think it may be at the end of this hall," Umi said smiling. She noticed Camille at her locker.

animelover4ever
"Camille are you heading to the library?"Umi called out.

animelover4ever
Umi walks over to Camille.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Gotta go.)
Shinji walked over to Camille smileing. "Were you heading? I have nothing better to do." He said and stratched his Blond hair.

JacopeX
::Jacope goes to put his stuff in his locker. He then secretely puts his cell phone in there. Hel ocks it and goes to class::

Rare__Fox
((would you please stop trible posting!!!!))

animelover4ever
Umi reads a couple chapters then writes notes in her journal. She looked at the clock. Today she didn't have alot of time to be in the library. She has computer class next. She got to go in 5 mins. She starred at the clock.

animelover4ever
Umi heads to computer class.

JacopeX
::Jacope goeso utside the school since he had gym. His teacher told him to meeth im up outside. Jacope waited and got a soccer ball doing juggles with it and kicing it to the goal from half field::

animelover4ever
The computer teacher showed us the School website. Umi eyes widdened in surprised. Jacope is listed under the JR soccor team.
"Wow," Umi said to herself. She knew she wasn't aloud to check email but she did anyway. She had no emails so she quited the program. She walked up to the computer teacher. "I need to see the gym teacher,"Umi said. "May I go?"Umi asked. "Don't you have gym today,"The teacher asked. "No I go to chorus today,"Umi said. The teacher wrote a note saying she could go. Umi starts walking through the hall.

JacopeX
::The teacher granted Jacoe free time so he was with the ball kicking the ball into the top cross bar and it goes back at him. He then catches it with his leg only and does freestyling tricks with em. the soccer coach went up to JAcope telling him about practice after school while other looked at Jacope shocked::

animelover4ever
Umi goes outside and sees Jacope doig tricks with the ball. She runs up to the soccer coach. "Where's the basketball coach?"Umi asked. He pointed to the coach at the other side of the soccer field. Umi ran up to him. "Hello!"Umi said. "What are you doing out of class Umi?"The coach asked. Umi shows the note to the teacher. "I came to ask you if girls are aloud on the team?"Umi asked. "It depends,"The coach said. "Meet me afterschool and we will see if you can join the team,"The coach said. "I can't today I got detention by accident," Umi said and frowned. "Then I'll see you tomorrow?"the coach said. "Ok," Umi said. Umi ran back to the school and went inside. She had computer class still so she went back to there.

JacopeX
::Jacope watches Umi run and smiles at how shes running around trying to get info to play bnasketball. He wuz impressed with her dedication. He goes back to kickking at the goal::

animelover4ever
(When is lunch at school??)

animelover4ever
Umi gets a drink of water on the way to class. "I wish I was good in soccer,"Umi said to herself remembering the cool tricks Jacope did with the soccerball. She gets in the classroom.He was teaching the class rules and how to search the internet better. Umi sat down.

animelover4ever
(The story is turning out great. It's really cool!)

JacopeX
((I think after this class, its lunch and yea the story is good))

animelover4ever
Umi got tired and seem to lose her attention towards the teacher. The computer mentioned a story contest. Umi looked at him with interest. He said the story should be prosessed by computer and should be sent to the library. The class was dismissed to lunch. Umi was excited. She went to her locker and put her stuff up.

Deit
(wow, may I get a recap?????)

Rare__Fox
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
(Gotta go.)
Shinji walked over to Camille smileing. "Were you heading? I have nothing better to do." He said and stratched his Blond hair.

"hello..who might you be??"she sead standing up and her things huged to her.She gave him a vart friendly smile,she studyed him over.No harm....she waited for his anser her mind pushed back her suden thoughts.

JacopeX
::JAcope goes to lunch and waits in line impatiently. when he finishes his lunch, hes gonna go outside to meetu p with a few people secretely::

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Shinji Hirako nice to meet you." Shinji said smileing and stuck his hand out. "You might know me as the Vizard though. But just call me Vizard. My friends gave me that name has something to do with Skate Boarding and Hollows. Either way nice to meet you." He said and smiled.

animelover4ever
Umi was lucky and was already out of the lunch line. she went to an empty table and sat alone. She saw Jacope in the line still. She had chorus next. Umi could hardly wait for school to be over that day.

JacopeX
::Jacope Walks over to Umi::

Jacope: Mind if i sit here......

::Jacope smiled.::

animelover4ever
"I don't mind,"Umi said and smiled.

JacopeX
::Jacope sit across Umi and ate his lunch peacefully even though he was alittle nervous of what he needs to do after he finishes::

Jacope: So I never got to know your name.....

animelover4ever
"Oh it's Umi,"Umi said smilling. She finishes eating."So you are new?"Umi asked.

Deit
Lance walked out of the line and went to a table by himself, he quickly started to eat his food. he never sat with some one when he ate because he would just talk the whole time. "....." he continued to eat.

JacopeX
Originally posted by animelover4ever
"Oh it's Umi,"Umi said smilling. She finishes eating."So you are new?"Umi asked. ::Jacope nodded::

Jacope: Yea I came from LA and never been to this school. pretty tough start with life but im alright. So umi, where you from.

animelover4ever
"Ill tell you a secret but you got to promise not to tell no one,"Umi said.
"Im come from Washinton DC,"Umi said and smiled. "I paid for my name to change," Umi said. "My name is Jessice Marie Henderson," Umi said.

JacopeX
JAcope: oh....I see....So your really not Umi....but ill still call you that

::he whispered so nobody would hear::

animelover4ever
"I saw you out there in the field,"Umi said. "You are good,"Umi said smiling. "Are you on the school team?"Umi asked with full interest.

JacopeX
((BRB in like 15 mins))

Jacope: thank you. yea im on the team But not Varsity instead they put me on Junior Varsity. Im alittle upset but its ok. Im not only following the footsteps of my father, but im trying to play a sport i like. I got into it more after i.....well....umm

::Jacope was about to talk about about his personal part of his life he was cut off by that::

animelover4ever
(ok)
"Oh...i see"Umi said and she looked down. "You think they will lit girls play basketball?"

JacopeX
Jacope: oh well there a girl basketball team and a boys basketball team. Talk to the head coach of the girls team iight.

animelover4ever
"I didn't know that....I rather play on the boys team tho,"Umi said. "If I can't join the boys team I'll try playing on the girl's team."Umi said and smiled. "So do you like this school?"Umi asked.

JacopeX
Jacope: Not really but im trying to do good in school to do better in life and get a scholorship to UCLa and play soccer there.

::Jacope throws away his tray and walks back to UMI sitting next to her this time::

animelover4ever
"That is cool,"Umi said. "I'm sure you will be a famous athlete!"Umi said.She dumped her tray and then came back and sat down.

JacopeX
Jacope: You think so?

:: Jacope smiled since no one has told him that yet. He just started playing in venice and gets recignition::

animelover4ever
"Yea,"Umi said. big grin

JacopeX
::Jacope hears the bell ring::

Jacope: Well it was nice talking to you. What are you doing after school?

animelover4ever
"Well ummm...I....I kind of got detention and after that I got vollyball practice," Umi said. "What are you doing?"Umi asked.

JacopeX
Jacope: I got practice and after that i got some other stuff to do.

::Jacope waves good bye to umi and is headed to science::

John!attheDisco
"Hey," she said to Matt, "Wow, I can't believe the teacher isn't here yet. I got lucky eh?" Sunny shrugged. She took a look around the room full of students all probably wondering the same thing. Where was the teacher? She turned back to Matt, "Oh I'm sorry, I don't think we've really met before. I'm Sunny Ward, and you're.. Matt? Right?" She extended her hand out of politeness.

Matt shook it and said, "Yes, yes I am." Just then a teacher came in to tell us where to go since our teacher hadn't showed up, but by now it was lunch fpr the seniors, and Matt didn't eat, as usual, and instead went to the field outside to play soccer. Outside, he smelled the clean, fresh air, something that could only be found at the school or on the beach, and waited for his friends to get a game together...

animelover4ever
Waves back to Jacope. She heads over to the chorus room. It took awhile to get there but she got there on time. She was told to sing the highest note she could and the lowest note. She got put in the Saprano section. She watched the other students.

vraya the great
Tom woke up and looked at the alarm clock. He was a few hours late. "Dammit" he yelled quickly getting his clothes on. He put on his black t, and jeans. Had no time to put on his wristbands, popped on a hat grabbed his skateboard and took a quick look at his dad who was passed out with a bottle of vodka next to him. His dad was the one who was supposed to wake him. He sighed and stole a cigarette from his dad's pocket lit it up and went outside. It was a nice day. Sunny, temperate, whatever. He didn't really care. He arrived at school about fifteen minutes later. There were only a few people on campus. He took out his schedule. Right now, he was supposed to be at choir. He put his skateboard down next to the front door and put out his cigarette. He walked inside and followed the directions to the choir room. as he walked inside, everyone stared at him and everyone was quiet. "I see that you're late mr. ....?" "Kelsey" Tom said walking towards the teacher to give her his papers. He could hear a few people laughing from behind him. As he was walking he faked scratching the back of his head and flipped them off. "well then, mr. Kelsey, let's hear you sing" "Sing?" Tom said surprised. "Yes, this is a choir class" she said smiling a forced smile. Tom sang his highest and lowest note and was put at bass. "fun" he said sarcastically as he walked back to his place in the choir.

DragonWoman
DW stood near the back of the class also, she was a thorn in amongst roses (apparently) and was only fit for the tenor of the 'ladies' section. Like she cared anyway, singing had never been a favourite of hers. Man, when would this day end?

animelover4ever
Umi noticed a guy walk in the classroom. She heard someone say his name was Tom. She turned around and looked at him. She doesn't really know him but heard of him.

vraya the great
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Umi noticed a guy walk in the classroom. She heard someone say his name was Tom. He turned around and looked at him. She doesn't really know him but heard of him. Tom stared at her, then did a mock smilie and wave then went back to his serious face. He really didn't need anymore attention today. And what the hell was this crap they were singing.

animelover4ever
Umi turned around. "This is boring,"She thought. She never likes the chorus class in the begining of the year. It's going to be a longer day since she had detention today.

DragonWoman
DW stopped singing and yawned, the teacher glared at her and she shrugged back. Sitting down she'd had enough of singing for one day.

animelover4ever
Umi saw a girl not singing. "She wouldn't blame her its boring,"Umi said to herself. Umi couldn't help but to keep singing. She didn't want another detention.

vraya the great
As Tom was singing he had a funny idea. He somehow added f*** This in to the lyrics. The teacher heard and began tapping her desk signalling the choir to stop singing. They all did and sat down. Thank god the plan had worked. He needed to give his legs some rest. and his voice. And his mind from all of that painful music. The downfall was that she knew that it was the bass group and since there were only three people there, there was a good chance that he would be caught. She asked who did it and the person to his left pointed at him. "ma'am I can assure you he's just trying to frame me. ask jim here" he said pointing to the man on his right. Jim stuttered abit then felt something slide on to his seat. He looked down and saw it was a five dollar bill and saw toms hand reaching back. "I'm pretty sure it was john ma'am" he said soon after winking at tom and pocketing the money. John was later sent to the office. In tom's mind, he deserved for being a tattletale.

animelover4ever
Umi looked at the group. She laughed knowing who it actually was. She kept that a secret from everybody.

Deit
(may I have a recap????)

SundaysTheory
Sunny waved goodbye to Matt then meandered from around the halls until she eventually came to her next class, Chorus. Oh Joy. She was unusually early and sat on the risers waiting for the others to come in. She watched as the room slowly started to fill, and then her eye caught a dark blonde haired boy with a black T-shirt on and standing in the bass, causing trouble of course. Sunny smirked as she lept off the back riser, took a few running steps and jumped onto his back. "Thomas Joseph Kelsey!" she said with exaggerated cheeriness. Sunny eventually slid off his back and faced him with a toothy smile,"Where have you been all morning? You missed a lovely first half of the day" Sunny said sarcastically.

DragonWoman
DW sighed and rolled her eyes, men. This was going to be a long day and she realised then how hungry she was.

Ruby_weapon
Jason sighed as he tried to get the minors in his class to be quiet. He smirked and looked at the clock. "Well then, class. As you al know, I'm Mr. Valentine. I hope you all know what this class is, Science. But, it's my science, so, we will do things that you have probebly never seen. Sych as this.." He picked up small vial filled with a blue liquid. "This, class, is known as explosive gel, my own idea. One small drop could cause a nice explosion. Today, i will teach you how to make, a simple, but obvious, nitro. I haven't gotten permission, but i suggest you watch what you make, this stuff could explode." He smiled and put some ingredients on all the tables. "Ok, on the peice of paper infront of you, there is instructions. Follow them directly or you may have a small... burn." He smirked as he demonstrated with his own. He poured the nitro on a sheet of paper, which froze instantly. "I do not expect you to... use this against your enemies.. because they will die." he said as he picked up the froze paper and smashed it on the desk, as it shattered into peices.

vraya the great
Sunny waved goodbye to Matt then meandered from around the halls until she eventually came to her next class, Chorus. Oh Joy. She was unusually early and sat on the risers waiting for the others to come in. She watched as the room slowly started to fill, and then her eye caught a dark blonde haired boy with a black T-shirt on and standing in the tenors, causing trouble of course. Sunny smirked as she lept off the back riser, took a few running steps and jumped onto his back. "Thomas Joseph Kelsey!" she said with exaggerated cheeriness. Sunny eventually slid off his back and faced him with a toothy smile,"Where have you been all morning? You missed a lovely first half of the day" Sunny said sarcastically. "Oh crap, your name's on the tip of my tongue....wait a minute sunny," he said happily as he picked her up again eek! . Sunny was the only person that he had ever shown his happiness to. Then he realized he was in public and put her down and cleared his throat. "Nice to see ya" he said wary of all the stares. Then as everyone turned to the front, he smiled back at her. (I'm bass singing by the way, but w/e)

animelover4ever
The boring singing started again. Umi closed her eyes.

Deit
Lance was singing in choir. Choir was one of his favorite classes. he looked around the class room, he seen the girl from Science earlier that morning. he kept singing, he was good at singing.....atleast that's what he thought, no one ever told him he was before. he had accidentally yawned out loud durring the middle of a song, and some people turned to look at him. he acted like he didn't do it and kept on singin'.

animelover4ever
Umi looked at Lance who yawned during the song.She giggled cuz he was trying to look not guilty. She was thinking about the boy's basketball team. She wanted to be on the boy's team not the girl's team.

DragonWoman
Still sitting down, DW refused to continue with the class and gave the teacher a forged note, it was from her 'mom' and told of an infection that DW had which prevented her from speaking. Singing therefore was out of the question. The teacher nodded and handed her back the note.
Drawing in her art book, DW smiled thinly.

Ruby_weapon
After Jason's class was over, he yawned slightly. He walked out of the room and to the front of the school. H took off his jacket and pulled out a pack of cigerettes. He lit one up and stood there smoking. He waited until his next Science/Chemestry class was ready to start.

Deit
Lance listened for the bell, it was almost time for it, he kept singing. he accidentaly yawned again. "....*yawn*...." he desperately tried not to laugh and kept singing. he knew sooner or later the bell had to ring.

SundaysTheory
Originally posted by vraya the great
"Oh crap, your name's on the tip of my tongue....wait a minute sunny," he said happily as he picked her up again eek! . Sunny was the only person that he had ever shown his happiness to. Then he realized he was in public and put her down and cleared his throat. "Nice to see ya" he said wary of all the stares. Then as everyone turned to the front, he smiled back at her. (I'm bass singing by the way, but w/e)

(heh whoops...gotta love that edit button)

Sunny laughed as Tom picked her up again. She tried to hide a smirk as everyone stared and that she had obviously embarassed him, but it was so easy... and so entertaining while it lasted. Sunny stood by him even though she was no where near a bass, but she figured if no one else cared she didn't either. It was always a good day when Tom Kelsey smiled, and she knew she would always be the one to pull it out of him. "Good to see you too." she said pushing her bangs out of her eyes.

animelover4ever
Umi heads to her locking. The same weird guys keep hanging around her locker. Umi glanced at them and they smirked at her. She put her books away. She slowly headed to history class. She didn't want to be first.

vraya the great
"mhm" he said smiling slightly again. "I'd like to see you sing bass" he said smugly noticing that she was in the bass section with him. The bell rang and tom got off the stand. "come on walk with me" he said

DragonWoman
Moving out of choir and to her art class, DW smiled a little to herself and continued down the hall. Waiting at the back of the large class room for the teacher and students to arrive.

Ruby_weapon
Jason headed back to his classroom. He sat in his chair looking over some papers bordily, waiting for the students to arrive. "Well then, i dont think anyone got injured the with Ng...." he said to himself with a chuckle. he leaned back in his chair in wait for the students.

animelover4ever
Umi reached history. She was annoyed cuz again she was early. She sat in the back near a window. She stared out the window.

DragonWoman
DW yawned again and shook her head, grimacing as hair got in her eyes. Where was everyone?

Deit
Lance walked to get his notepads and books, and closed his locker. he walked up to Umi. "Hello, I'm Lance M Buchanan." he stared at her face. he walked at the same pace she was. "What's your name??"

SundaysTheory
Sunny mocked a childish grimace and restrained herself from sticking her tongue out at him. But she was quick with comebacks. "Yes well, I would like to see you sing anything." she said smartly.

Ruby_weapon
(What class are you in DragonWoman?)

vraya the great
"f u" he sang jokingly as he began to walk out in to the hallway with her. "So, how's summer been for you" he asked

animelover4ever
"My name is Umi,"Umi smiled.

DragonWoman
(Art)

animelover4ever
"What class are you heading to Lance?"Umi asked.

Deit
Lance pulled a small puppet out of his pocket, and made it walk around. "Nice to meet you Umi...History...My friends call me Puppet Master, well because I collect puppets." he smiled and made the puppet act like it was waving towards Umi. "do you have any nicknames?" he made the puppet walk again. the clacking sound of there wooden feet hitting the top of the desk cleared his mind.

SundaysTheory
Sunny laughed, and not being able to restrict herself anymore she stuck her tongue out at his rude language. She followed him out into the hall, "It was... uneventful to say the least. Just did swim team and such, you?" Sunny left out the painful details of having to visit her parents graves atleast once a week for her own sanity. She was a cheerful person and was not about to bring up that type of conversation.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>