Have fun and tell me what you think please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
Deathstroke vs Spiderman (Manahatten rooftops)

On the screen Slade is watching a man telling him that he will pay him alot to get rid of a certain Spiderman. The man is in the shadows hiding his face but Slade can see that he is a fat, bald man. Slade doesn't care though checking his account he sees a million already deposited into it with 25 more on the way upon completion. That is really what Slade cares for.

His daughter has gone crazy from the super soldier serum. This mental disorder has come from the eating away of her brain. While her healing ability should be able to counter the disease it seems to actually be futhering it along. He needs this money to find a way to save her and no Spider Man will stop him.

"Isn't this a nice night to be swinging around. Nothing but a few purse snatchings." These are the best nights Peter thinks nothing big happening no big time villiany its great.
Just then his Spidersense kicks in. Not that big but enough to worry him.

Perched on a rooftop about 50 yards ahead Spidey can be seen swinging through a scope. Slade thinks to himself how easy this is but he wonders why if it is this easy then why so much money?

Its time though and without hesitation he pulls the trigger. The bullet rips through the air Slade can see it moving and it is dead on. Then something shocking happens the red and blue costumed man turns his head straight to the bullet and dodges it at the last second. and when Slade means the laste second he sees the bullet about a millimeter from hitting his side.

So he can tell when he is being attacked lets see how well he does with more attacks coming his way. Slade stands up sets the rifle to full auto and unloads at Peter.

Peter senses are going hay-wire again. He barely avoided that first shot and he can feel more coming. Well its time to give it your all Spidey .
With that thought he moves his body in positions that only but the most flexible people can even dream of pulling off. He feels the first one zoom by his head then one comes underneath his armpit. Arching his back the next one skims his lower back. Then lifting his right leg up to allow the final bullet to pass.

One thing good came from this though he knows exactly where the bullets came from. Turning towards it he quickly throws his hand out and shoots a stream web to the top of the building.

That guy dodged them all he isn't a small time player that's for sure Deathstroke thinks to himself. He's coming this way though........perfect. With that Deathtroke the Terminator steps back into the shadows and seems to disappear.

Spidey lands on the roof where the bullets came. He doesn't like this ever since put his foot down his Spidersense has been going absolutly bonkers. He almost can't stand it but there are perks to it has it tells him exactly where the attack is coming from. He turns and lifts his head as he feels the wind pass beneath his chin. He sees a glimpse of the sword but just as he does he has to duck the staff coming next. He avoids that but however he does not avoid the spinning kick. The boot hits him square in the stomach knocking him back a few yards into a wall. He falls to the ground thinking that guy is pretty strong. He realizes though he has to get up quickly despite the air being knocked out of him. He's gone though.

Impossible Spidey turns his arm at the last second. He still gets cut though but it is only a small scratch. Peter jumps away thinking How could he get behind me so quickly like that Then another swipe comes. It just misses. But he can't avoid the forarm to the chin. Thi dodges s gu just avoids the staff y wo gets kicked in the head again n't give me a has to get back on his feet fast. Just as the sword hits the ground chance to think as he rolls away and jumps on the top of an antenna as the staff misses his knee. Got to do something quick Beep beep beep. Spidey looks down to see a bomb. He just jumps at the right time but goes reeling backwards. He lands hard on his back. He can't make himself take in any air. He can barely move. He sees the man coming the blast put a good distance between him and Peter but he closing the distance fast too fast.

Got to time this just right as the man raises his sword for the killer blow Spidey dashes between his legs turning around he raises his hands up. Unleashing as much web as he can, he traps the man into a ball. Spiderman then hurls it into a wall hard. The man lands on his back the web surrounds him attaching wall.

Spidey thinks I can finally breath woo. With that he takes in a deep deep breath. He then walks over to the man.
"Lucy you've got some xplaining to do." As he gets closer he notices the closer he gets the more his spider sense is going off. Ok got to keep a safe distance from this guy I guess

The man just stares at him. "I've never seen you before and from your weapons I can say a mercanary right but why would a mercany wear pirate boots huh trying to find your buried treasure in my chest huh. Come on you are you?"

Deathstroke just stares there looking at him.He is smart enough not to come to close but he defently has an idiot's humor. Spiderman keeps asking him who he is. Finally Slade answers, " You wanna know who I am, I am the last thing you are ever going to see in this life."

"Sure body you look like the type of guy who is just stuck to his job right. Well I got to go see ya around mister scary pirate man." With that Spidey jumps off the roof and swings toward home. At home he bandages up his small wound and decides to call it a night.

Later that night the window to Peter's room slowly opens and a gust of cold air. A shadowy figure can be seen crouching in it.
Peter wakes up sweating his Spidersense going crazy. He sees the window open and goes to check the house. On his Aunt May's bed he sees a note.

(Aunt May's Bedroom)

As Peter reached down to pick up the piece of paper on the bed his heart was pounding. His trembling hand picked up the paper. Looking at it Peter thought that judging by the context and formality it could have been written by an old friend had it not been for the content.

It went:
Dear Peter,
Listen to me carefully and do not test me. I have taken your dear Aunt to the docks where we will be waiting for you. Come to the number 13 warehouse alone of course. Come through the front and exactly at midnight not a minute sooner or later. Believe me when I say that I will know if you break any of these rules and that your poor Aunt May will pay dearly if you do.
Signed Death

Peter dropped the letter back onto the bed loosing the strength in his legs he fell with his back to a wall. This can't be happening how could he have found who I was so quickly. I left him on rooftop and I don't see how he followed me. Peter quickly rushed to the his bedroom and grabbed his Spidey costume. No tracking device could be found. He was puzzled the only way then was if he had managed to follow him back.

Peter looked at the clock 11:35 it would take him about twenty minutes to get to the docks. With great haste he got on his costume and jumped out the window without even thinking begining his journey. All the while thinking about his little rooftop battle with this guy. He was dangerous and he had picked the battleground this could not be good. Peter was wondering if he should go get help he knew he could use it. No not enough time and from what he saw last time this guy is not the type of guy to bluff. Peter knew if he got there at 12:01 Aunt May would be dead. What next the only way he could get the drop was if he tried to sneak in but Peter remembered how at home he was in dark places, that and he probably had the placehooked up with surveillance. Petey knew despite the risk he had to do exactly what he said.

Peter reached the docks at about 11:56. He found warehouse 13 right at the edge of the waterfront right next to a shutdown pier. Peter opened the doors to go in and...........

newjak86
Spiderman vs Deathstroke the Terminator
Final Battle
Location( Warehouse 13 Docks)

Spiderman could smell the salty water. A light fog had covered the water front this could be a bad omen he thought. Thinking this man could truly be death incarnate. He put his hands on the door bracing himself for the massive jolt his Spidersense was about to give. His hand touched the doors but nothing no danger, no ambush like he had thought. He pushed open the door with effort muscles on the ready and.......

Nothing infact Peter was shocked to see what he did. A very well lit room with no boxes or crates nothing. It was almost completely empty only the roof walls and floor to tell you anything. Although there was one thing there on the far wall he could see two objects. One was dangling from a rope tied to one of the supports on the roof. It was a bag about Aunt May's size. The other clad in black in orange was defiantly the man he had fought before.

Why though......why pick this type of battlefield. Peter had all the room to maneuver and he had no where to disappear to or get the drop on him. Peter was vexed he just couldn't figure it out.

"HMMMMMMMM........" Peter snapped back into reality as he saw the the bag moving and sounds coming from it. Aunt May NOOOO I'm sorry I'll get you out of this. Peter thought. He took a step forward and another but every step took his Spider-Sense to the next level and he stopped a good 50 yards between them.

Peter raised his finger pointing to the man," Let her go now before I make you."
The man just stood there listening taking in everything. Peter started to get angry and took another step.

"Stop right there dear Peter," said the man and raised his hand. Peter couldn't see what it was but he knew he was holding something, afraid for Aunt May he stopped.

Peter: What is that in your hand.
Deathstroke: This is nothing but a switch.
Peter: A switch to what.
DS: Let me explain it to you then. You see this is a timer designed to activate a thermal device attached to your lovely aunt.

He put his hand next to Aunt May's Chest. It was then that Peter saw a Black Device on her chest being held on by straps going around to her back. Deathstroke then placed the switch in his hand unto the device on Aunt May. When the switch was in a red button appeared in the middle of it. He didn't move his hand away instead put his palm on the button but he didn't press it. One thing Peter had just noticed is that the man hadn't taken his face off Peter even when he activated the weapon. Peter was to scared to move.

DS: You see dear Peter this a bomb and when I hit this little red button it will be ready to go.
No Peter thought
DS cont: I'm not going to fool with you Spiderman this is a simple contest. You have me intrigued with your abilities few people can even begin to hang with me. So one final honorable battle to decide just how good you are.
Peter interrupts DS: So snatching a little ol lady is honorable huh!!!!
DS continues unfazed: I knew I needed something to make sure you fought to your full potential and heroes will go to hell and back for those they love and your Aunt was just perfect. This device attached to her has a set time in which if you simply remove her from it will stop the timer. So to save your Aunt you must take these straps off and by the way you have approximately 2 minutes!!!!!!!

DS taps the button and picks up his right hand and presses a button at the same time. The floor a few feet ahead of Peter erupts with a blaze of fire.
Thats why my spider-sense was going off the closer I got. He planted bombs underneath the floor so much for honorable combat. Wait though he said 2 Minutes I have to hurry before Aunt May dies.
With in a few seonds the flame dies down Peter is ready to launch forward but right before the flames die out the man appears jumping right through fire at Peter sword in hand.

Peter is surprised by the attack but his Spidersense went off in time and he flips backwards narrowly avoiding the blade. The next attack comes in the form of his foot coming at the side of Peter's face. Spidey is rocked backwards at least ten feet.
I've got to get that sword away but how
Peter lands on his feet but know he has an advantage it isn't dark in here and there is nothing for him to move on. Peter can at least see where he's going. Launching off his feet with everything he has at the man. The man was ready for it though and already had his sword where Peter was heading. Thankfully Spidey had a sixth sense and at the last second he launced a string of web at the ceiling pulling himself out of the blades path.

Spidey though had something planned out along with this. Extending his foot he caught the man off guard in the chin sending him flying back really hard. The man was skidding on the ground. Now was Petey's chance launching another web from his web shooter he was about to end this match....
The man though had really good reflexes. He had landed on his side but throwing his forearm into the ground he pushed himself off and flipped unto his feet. Seeing the attack coming he put his staff up to block.

Spidey's web hit his staff well Spidey thought thats one weapon gone and with that ripped the weapon from the man's hand. It went flinging by Spidey as he landed on the roof and then Spider sense time to jump beep beep. Spidey jumped from the roof. The man had saw where Spidey was going to land and threw some bombs up there. The explosion sent Spidey speeding to the ground.

He landed on his back hard at that moment he just wanted to fall alseep and his eyes were closing. Spider sense got to move fast. Peter lifted his feet over his head and the sword just skimmed his back where Spidey's stomach was less then a second ago. Spidey spun his body around like so many old kung fu movies.

Peter had gotten lucky becuase the spin had connected with the man's hand and knocked the sword from his hand. Spidey was quickly on his feet but even without his weapons the man came fast and strong. Punch after punch came. Then the man grabbed both Spidey's wrists trying to throw him. Even though his grip was strong Peter was alot sronger and thus threw Death over his head back quite a way.

Spidey was now staring right at Aunt May there was less then 30 seconds left. His Spider sense started to go off as he started to move. BEEP BEEP peter looked down at his wrists to see two red orbs on them then BOOOOOM. His flesh had been burnt but nothing seriously but he noticed his web slingers were destroyed that is what he had wanted to do man this guy is good.

Peter started to hear a countdown now. 10.....9.....8..... Spiderman had to hurry and with every thing he had left sprinted to Aunt May....7.....6.....5.....4....He was less than two feet away his Spidersense was going off but he didn't have time.....3.......He was reaching out he almost had it then spidey felt something wrap around his feet and trip him.......2.......he was going so fast that when DS's staff was thrown between his legs he went tumbling right in front of Aunt May. He skidded right into the wall........1
BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......Peter was dazed and confused but when he had realized what had happened he couldn't believe it. He stood up and saw the bag burning incenerated beyond belief. Petey had failed to save her and he was so close he was almost there.

newjak86
Peter fell to his knees hands on his face crying he couldn't control his self. He had failed Uncle Ben and now Aunt May. He had lost this sick man's game and it had cost the life of his only family.
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spidey let his head and arms lay on the floor.

DS: It looks like you lost Peter and now your sweet Aunt is dead becuase of it how nice.

Peter looked up to see the man standing halfway across the room holding his staff and putting his sword away. All of a sudden a new emotion came over Peter not one of sadness but absolute hatred he hated this man.

DS: Apprantly she didn't mean that much to you that or your just not worth my time like I thought. Oh well I'm leaving your pathetic and I have no more time for you.

DS turns to leave.

Spierman: SSTTOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just killed one of the few people I really care for in this world your not leaving until one of us is dead.

Spidey got up and started to walk to the man despite his Spidersense going off.

DS: So now your ready to really fight seems a little to late to me to really accomplish anything but oh well its your fune........

Before he can finish the sentence he gets tackled through a window and crashes to the ground. Before DS can get up he is kicked in the stomach hard and sent flying down the small slope heading to the waters edge.

Spidey is so angry right now he can only see one thing straight and that is the man in front of him. He jumps down to the water edge right next to him. Walks over the man tries to hit him with his staff but Spidey grabs yanks it out of his hand throws it behind him as hard as he can. Then the man goes to throw a punch spidey takes it right in the face but by then pain is almost nothing to what he has already felt. Spidey shrugs it off and begins to throw as many punches as he can. Spidersense blaring but he doesn't care. The man is doing everything he can to avoid Peter's punches. Peter sees his head though and him and the man both know he can't avoid this hit. Peter can see it in the man's eyes. With everything he has, every ounce of strength in his being he throws a haymaker at the man. There is enough force to go straight through his head he is finshed. The fist is an inch from the man's face and then.......................................................

Peter feels something go into his side and deep. He looks to see the man hunched facing away with his sword in Peter's side right beneath his arm. The man had moved so fast he ducked the punch put his hand on Peter's arm Spun Underneath and stabbed Peter.

Peter fell down on his back completely bewildered and confused about what had happened, like Peter was in a dream. The man came over and put his boot on Peter's chest the pain was blinding it hurt even to try and take a breath. Bending over putting his forearm on his knee Slade began to speak.

DS: Well that worked quite well didn't it.

He reached down and pulled Spidey's mask off with his free hand.

DS: Well your already bleeding out of your mouth huh it won't be too long now. You look confused here let me enlighten you on what has happened. You see I just stabbed you through the ribs into the lungs. They are being filled with blood even as we speak. That is why it hurts so bad to breath in becuase the fluid is pushing it all out.

The man took in a breath. Spidey was starting to get dizzy and the world was going dim.

DS: Stay with me a bit longer I know it's hard drowning on your own blood as it were. You still look confused so let me teach you some more about how you ended up like this. You see fighting on that roof I knew one thing you were not as quick as I was so how could you avoid my attacks. There had to be something warning you in advance of where it was coming from. When you entered the warehouse and stopped right before the bombs you confirmed what I had suspected. Anyways I knew if I had a shot at hitting you I needed you to disregard whatever it was that was informing you. So I kidnapped your Aunt and built the trap. I knew once your aunt died you would go into a rage. Rage is such a foolish emotion it causes people to disregard all logic. Like a warning system. Once I saw that you weren't worried about dodging me anymore it was simply waiting for you to make the one mistake where you just threw everything you had into one attack. That last punch was just what I wanted.
Peter's eyes started to close he had lost and now he lay dieing he just wanted to sleep............The man pushed his foot a little harder on Peter's chest so the pain would keep him awake.

DS: Not yet before you do I have a surprise for you I would hate to let you die so sad.

With that the man walked over to a small boat anchored on shore. It had a covering on it hiding it's contents. The man lifted it to reveal Aunt May in it tied up not moving.

DS: Don't worry she isn't dead just sleeping pills how could I hurt such an old woman with nothing to loose.

The man walked back over to him. This time he just stood over him not putting his boot on him.

DS: You see she will wake up tommorow with no knowledge of what happened. She will find a note in your room saying that you have left to travel the world and fullfil your dreams of helping people in poor countries. Don't worry I copied your handwriting to a T. She may grieve for a little while but at least she won't have to moarn the loss of her greatest treasure.

Peter felt relieved at that at least Aunt May was safe and in no danger. With one last look at the man its funny he is that last thing Peter ever saw. Anyway he let the darkness take him and this time the man made no effort to keep him a wake. A good thing too Peter wanted to sleep.

The End

Scoobless
Spider-Man would win .... no expression

newjak86
Originally posted by Scoobless
Spider-Man would win .... no expression well he didn't stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by newjak86
well he didn't stick out tongue

Damn, you just ruined it for me. sad

Meh, F- for Spidey losing...I'll have to wait and see if the actual battle is any good.

newjak86
Hope you like it Digi

newjak86
so no one has any helpful advicw on my story or any comment???

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by newjak86
so no one has any helpful advicw on my story or any comment???
Well it wasn't that bad. No horrible PIS or CIS in it, and that's something rare these days.

One thing though : DS used preptime. Without it, he bites the dust wink

~Forever*Alone~
does he kill spidey? does he really die, tell me he dies, that would make it so sweet.

newjak86
Well if you read it you would know stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Besides the obvious fallacy in skill levels (Spidey would destroy him...Slade's roughly a bit faster than Bats, but nowhere near Pete) I like how he used his head to win the fight.

Grammar and punctuation in it are screwy as all hell, and some of your transitions (or lack thereof), dialogue quirks, etc. are handled poorly or are inconsistent with themselves. But the premise is interesting enough, and like I said it's good that Slade used his mind, which made the whole thing semi-believable.

Newjak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Besides the obvious fallacy in skill levels (Spidey would destroy him...Slade's roughly a bit faster than Bats, but nowhere near Pete) I like how he used his head to win the fight.

Grammar and punctuation in it are screwy as all hell, and some of your transitions (or lack thereof), dialogue quirks, etc. are handled poorly or are inconsistent with themselves. But the premise is interesting enough, and like I said it's good that Slade used his mind, which made the whole thing semi-believable. Thanks for the comments Digi the technical sid of writing has always been my weakness I'm trying to work on it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.