Wicked City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
Have any of you seen this X-rated anime movie made sometime in late 80s?
Its not intended to be a hentai though it does have a lot of sex in it and actually has a very good story - Taki a human who is a Black guard who protects human world from radical demons from demon universe has to see done a treaty between the 2 worlds that takes place every 500 years and is paired up with a demon woman Black guard and a perverted tiny old man to make sure that treaty is signed. But after a shocking opening scene with a woman who Taki thought was his girlfriend is there more to this treaty than someone is letting on?
Although this film has rape and lots of sex in it and the voice acting is cheesy it is a good film with a good story. Anyone seen it?

dbayin46
yep. seen it. It is never considered a hentai since it never fully showed orifices(though there several hints). I agree that the story is quite good especially the art since I believe it was produced by the same studio that gave us Ninja Scroll & Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Yep.........I like that movie...theres another movie like it....Legend of the Overfiend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.