A Jedi wielding a double-bladed lightsaber in AOTC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
I was watching AOTC a few days ago and I noticed something right as Jango kills that bull type thing. In the back there appeared to be a Jedi wielding a 2 sided lightsaber, only each side had a different colour. At first I thought it was just the angle and the person was using 2 single lightsabers, but as I watched it, it definitely doesn't look like 2 single sabers, especially in the way that the Jedi is using the saber, it looks as if he is swinging it like he would a staff. I just thought it was interesting because first off it has 2 different coloured sides, and secondly a Jedi is using it, AND it would make it the only other person besides Maul to use one in the movies.

I took some screen caps to show you, but I suggest you watch the scene for yourself as the pictures don't give you an idea of how he is moving, which is definitely like a saber staff.

darkjedi132
the pictures do make it look like the jedi is wielding a staff..but idk ive never seen this before..im gonna watch it to see how he moves it.

Blue_Hefner
He is using 2 blades you see the two of them seconds before Jango shoots it.

((The_Anomaly))
I don't think so, I just watched it repeatedly, it always looks like hes using a double-bladed saber.

Blue_Hefner
he stabs a fallen droid with two blades.

((The_Anomaly))
whens this?

Blue_Hefner
After jango kills the dog.He does it the same way Obi wan does to the acklay.

l.saratn
The first pic looks like it's connected but the other two don't look connected at all

General Kon-El
hm interesting discovery. its a bit late for me now. ill watch it tomorrow morning

Smoker Stevens
I say there are 2 different jedi's there.

JediRobin23
ILM F**k up, thats all

.:Space Opera:.
ehem, ILM NEVER f*cks up....

thank you and goodbye.

Darth Dean
No. There are two separate lightsabers. He can be seen again when Anakin is in the cart while Padme is riding the Masiff and they pass him on the way weilding two lightsabers.

neo313
yes it's two seperate ones. the pics are deceiving... you can tell they are seperate when the images are in motion - spotted this awhile ago but still cool

yettoh
there is two sabers there i think they dont realy look connected and if they were they would be straight them lightsabers dont look straight

Council#13
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I was watching AOTC a few days ago and I noticed something right as Jango kills that bull type thing. In the back there appeared to be a Jedi wielding a 2 sided lightsaber, only each side had a different colour. At first I thought it was just the angle and the person was using 2 single lightsabers, but as I watched it, it definitely doesn't look like 2 single sabers, especially in the way that the Jedi is using the saber, it looks as if he is swinging it like he would a staff. I just thought it was interesting because first off it has 2 different coloured sides, and secondly a Jedi is using it, AND it would make it the only other person besides Maul to use one in the movies.

I took some screen caps to show you, but I suggest you watch the scene for yourself as the pictures don't give you an idea of how he is moving, which is definitely like a saber staff.

I think it's two lightsabers. They aren't parralel with each other (like in a straight line). But more importantly, you were watching to movie faaaar too hard no expression

queeq
laughing out loud

Darth Kreiger
Darth Maul will be the ONLY person to have a Double Bladed Lightsaber in the movies, it's his little Trademark, those Jedi would get sued to hell by him if they had one

yettoh
those lightsabres do look a bit bendy

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Darth Maul will be the ONLY person to have a Double Bladed Lightsaber in the movies, it's his little Trademark, those Jedi would get sued to hell by him if they had one

laughing out loud

Council#13
It's intresting how there are two colors to that blade.

Brit
Good old Joclad Danva.

This is that Knight, but in this picture he's only got one. There's another floating around where he's got two.

Council#13
^Oooh genius!

queeq
Very...

sithrock
i don't think he has a double blade. no no no

General Kon-El
http://www.hankscustoms.com/images/refjoclad.jpg

It's just Joclad Danva.

Council#13
So he's dead no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.