Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi (ROTS) versus Bastilla Shan (Post Star Forge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which would win?

Infinity
hmm i wonder... :s lmao .. mundi .koon

Sith'ari
Bastilla.
She was extremely strong in the force - incredible battle meditation at such a young age, she has fought and defeated dark jedi in the past, she was one of the jedi picked by the jedi council to stop Revan and she was picked my Malak over thousands of dark jedi to be his apprentice. She also was able to stay conscious during the explosion that almost killed Revan, and was one of the most powerful in an extremely martial period - one far more martial than the PT (in terms of jedi against dark jedi, saber on saber etc.).

Blue_Hefner
Plo Koon alone, but if this was KOTOR2 Bastila, Plo might need Ki Adi.

Master Vos
Hmm, let's see. Darth Malak is perhaps slightly lesser than Mace Windu. And Bastila is weaker than Malak. But Post Star Forge Bastila would be stronger and thus probably around Mace's level. So to compare in PT era, it would be Mace vs. Plo Koon and Ki-Adi. Plus Bastila has Battle Meditation. It would be a close fight, especially if Koon does Electric Judgement. I would say Bastila though it would be close.

Blue_Hefner
There is noway Bastila is anywhere near Mace who is equal to yoda

Master Vos
Yes, Bastila is NOT equal to Mace, but I am using it as a comparision. Fine maybe not Mace, but perhaps someone lessser. Nevertheless, I think she takes this though it would be a very close match.

kamikz
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
There is noway Bastila is anywhere near Mace who is equal to yoda

Yoda is better than Mace... stick out tongue

Master Vos
Yeah, I agree with u. smile

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Yes, Bastila is NOT equal to Mace, but I am using it as a comparision. Fine maybe not Mace, but perhaps someone lessser. Nevertheless, I think she takes this though it would be a very close match.
Very close my ass.Even she does manage to fend off Ki Adi,there's no way she's taking Plo.

Quinlan_Vos
Of course she will fend off Ki-adi-Mundi. The same Ki-adi-Mundi, who along with five other Jedi couldn't defeat General Grievous. Bastila was one of the most powerful Jedi of her era, and only a few Jedi Masters could surpass her. She could do Force Stun, Battle Meditation, Force Wave, Force Statis, and Dark Side powers which she gained as Malak's apprentice. Yes, it will be a close fight, but there is no way she will lose.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Of course she will fend off Ki-adi-Mundi. The same Ki-adi-Mundi, who along with five other Jedi couldn't defeat General Grievous. Bastila was one of the most powerful Jedi of her era, and only a few Jedi Masters could surpass her. She could do Force Stun, Battle Meditation, Force Wave, Force Statis, and Dark Side powers which she gained as Malak's apprentice. Yes, it will be a close fight, but there is no way she will lose.
Isn't this before KOTOR?

Advent
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Isn't this before KOTOR?

No, it's "Post Star Forge". In other words, after the Star Forge events.

Sith'ari
She was also able to mind control Motta the Hutt - Hutts are usually resistant to mind control - suggest an extremely high will.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Sith'ari
She was also able to mind control Motta the Hutt - Hutts are usually resistant to mind control - suggest an extremely high will. Problem: Revan could've done it, or that entire sequence could've been avoided altogether. And aside from that, the whole mess with Motta was a side-quest, an optional course of the game and not forced by the plot in any means which makes it irrelevant.

luk_im_ubar
WELL BASTILLA HAS TRIPLE ATTAK ACKORDIN TO THE MINI SO SHESK LIEK THE UBERLLEETHACKOER AND SHE'S RELLY SCHEPA FOR HEAR POINTZ

luk_im_ubar
LOLZ TEH FORCEZ UBAR!!11

Ermac_Master
That's perfect logic. I agree. And you guys can't argue that. So. You n00bs just got pwned. Nice work luk.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Advent
No, it's "Post Star Forge". In other words, after the Star Forge events.
My bad then, I thought it said pre KOTOR.

Still Plo and Ki Adi win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.