Best Comic Sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who in your opinion currently has the best comic sig?

Soujaboy
I like Badabings

A.J
Darkcrawlers is cool.

WrathfulDwarf
Currently....I'm not sure. But man! Digi always makes some wicked cool siggys.

A.J
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Currently....I'm not sure. But man! Digi always makes some wicked cool siggys. thumb up

juggernaut66666
Maybe me ? shifty ....big grin Just Kidding I like Dark Crawler's sig the most

A.J
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Maybe me ? shifty ....big grin Just Kidding I like Dark Crawler's sig the most eek! smokin'

willRules
My favourite one ever is the moving one Darkcrawler made of Namor punching badguys. It was in black and white and it looked great yes

A.J
Pimpslap. smokin'

DigiMark007
Current is hard to say. Most of the good comic sigmakers like Jugg666, Rewmac, Skeets, DC, Myself, HS6, etc. change very often. And there's usually a bunch of people wearing sigs made by them as well.

I'm partial to HS6's most of the time, but SS (Skeets) has also been impressing me recently. And I obviously enjoy my own work too, but I can't be unbiased when assesing them so it's hard to say.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Current is hard to say. Most of the good comic sigmakers like Jugg666, Rewmac, Skeets, DC, Myself, HS6, etc. change very often. And there's usually a bunch of people wearing sigs made by them as well.

I'm partial to HS6's most of the time, but SS (Skeets) has also been impressing me recently. And I obviously enjoy my own work too, but I can't be unbiased when assesing them so it's hard to say.
You forgot Amity mad big grin

Soujaboy
Juggy6666 does make some great sigs. I mean look at mine.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You forgot Amity mad big grin

Erm, yeah amity makes great sigs. But I was talking about people who do primarily comic-related sigs. Amity does a lot of requests for random comic members, but most of his personal-use sigs are for other stuff.

juggernaut66666
he only uses batman sigs big grinbig grin

DigiMark007
Speaking of sigs...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t416579.html

...I think there's still a decent # of spots left if anyone's interested.

Skeets
what ever happend to the Comic book Sig tourney?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Skeets
what ever happend to the Comic book Sig tourney?

I decided I hated all of you.

stick out tongue

Nah, probably the regular comic tourney we have going on....it distracted me, and now I don't really have the patience to run another tourney at the moment.

Skeets
I decided I hated all of you.

stick out tongue

Nah, probably the regular comic tourney we have going on....it distracted me, and now I don't really have the patience to run another tourney at the moment.
Get someone else duh.

Soljer
Hmmm....the best comic sig maker is the one who offers to make little old Soljer a signature shifty .

grey fox
My sigs are perfect......for noobs and those can't be assed to make their own.

A.J
Originally posted by grey fox
My sigs are perfect......for noobs and those can't be assed to make their own. Your the one who said I should have a sig when I first joined. miffed

ThePittman

I'm partial to HS6's most of the time, but SS (Skeets) has also been impressing me recently. And I obviously enjoy my own work too, but I can't be unbiased when assesing them so it's hard to say. weep

I switch mine about every three days or so and most of them are comic related.

grey fox
Originally posted by A.J
Your the one who said I should have a sig when I first joined. miffed

Yeah...because you were NEW , i dont use noob as only an insult.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Currently....I'm not sure. But man! Digi always makes some wicked cool siggys. Damn skippy!

Blair Wind
anything from Skeets is good. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.