the truth about spiderman 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skatin 4life
look most of the stuff u hear from me will be true if its not correct me.
in spiderman three venom supposuvly doesnt get any screening untill the last ten minutes of the movie. wich pretty much sucks. man wolf is surely not in the movie . and uncle ben for some reason is. (dont ask y) . since venom is only at the end it really does leave a cliff hanger wich means (not sure of) there will be a spider man 4 cuz if the dont then spiderman 3 would be sort of a waste of time . this is wut i have found out looking on the internet for spiderman three for the past 2 hours since im bord . hope it helps some one. any one that has anything to add then add. and if u went to the comic con this ear and got a clear video of the trailer they showed please show me on this thread!!!!!!!!1

Silverstein
your sources have mislead you. and are probably old if they even mention anything abotu 'Man Wolf'

spencerspider
ok um.. venom wont be a cliffhanger he will fight and be beaten. uncle ben wuld just be a dream car sequence again lol

Silverstein
yep, Flint Marko pwns Uncle Ben

spencerspider
lol yea

skatin 4life
sorry ppl didnt realy kno jus wanted to c if eny of the stuff i found out was tru.

spencerspider
(well lol the title was the truth about spiderman 3) anyway its ok u just read what everyone used to think, some still do

Doc Ock
Facts:

-The villains are Sandman, Harry as a Goblin, and Venom. Oh and evil Peter is technically a villain.

-Gwen and George Stacy are in it. And neither of them die according to Sony.

And here comes the biggest fact of all: The little group of 'Man-Spider' haters who are suddenly popping up will all have their asses in the seats of the theatres when SM-3 comes out, contributing to the inevitable success that SM-3 will be big grin

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Facts:

-The villains are Sandman, Harry as a Goblin, and Venom. Oh and evil Peter is technically a villain.

-Gwen and George Stacy are in it. And neither of them die according to Sony.

And here comes the biggest fact of all: The little group of 'Man-Spider' haters who are suddenly popping up will all have their asses in the seats of the theatres when SM-3 comes out, contributing to the inevitable success that SM-3 will be big grin

Irony at its finest big grin

BlackC@
Please learn to spell and structure a proper sentence.

Paola
what a warm welcome... no wonder why Spidey forum is so dead hmm

please use Spiderman 3 thread pinned at the top of the forum... closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.