Morfin's Knife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
I could be wrong, but I really don't think the knife was necessary since he had the wand. Could this possibly be a horcrux?

I think this because all the horcruxes seem to have made in appearance in one or more of the memories. The only thing that seems lasting is the knife? I'm open for debate.

Rave X
srry, refresh my memory. Morfin's knife? Dont remember it. What did he do with it?

x_hp_fan
He threatened to stab that guy who went and told him he had to go to court....right?

Nagini (hope I spelled that right) wasn't in the memories....it could be a possibility though.

allofyousuckkk
nothing really, but he had it in two of the memories, and it really wasn't neccesary

no, nagini wasn't in any of the memories, i didn't realize that

Rave X
what happened with the knife then? Has it ever been seen after?

srry for all the questions, but I'm not at home so I cant re-read that part

allofyousuckkk
nope, morfin was hauled off to azkaban, the end, although i wonder if i reread the beginning of goblet of fire, if there would be any clue.........hmm

nehaa
NOPE I CHEKED IT. NO CLUES

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by nehaa
NOPE I CHEKED IT. NO CLUES

What that person (considering it doesn't say what gender that person is) said, except I didn't check for clues. So I'm really guessing instead of informing. Hehe!

Guy Fawkes
no because when DD took harry in the memories he was looking for clues and none really points to the knife

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Guy Fawkes
no because when DD took harry in the memories he was looking for clues and none really points to the knife

That's true too.

allofyousuckkk
ya, i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.