Mace Windu vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Vos
{Not sure if this has been done before}

Darth Malak vs. Mace Windu

Setting: Flat hard surface

Round One: Lightsaber
Round Two: Force Powers
Round Three: Overall
Round Four: Fists and Feet

kamikz
I'd say....

1. Mace. In saber fighting, I belive Mace Vaapad will be good against Malak since it uses alot of kinetic power (and assuming Malak is using Makashi) and is a style Malak has never seen. His Shatterpoint ability would prove useful as well....
2. Malak. Although Mace might be stronger in the force, he is still a jedi who do not use dark side powers nor attacks AS OFTEN as Malak will. He will be sending lightning at him, and I wonder if he can parry it with his hands....
3. Mace.
4. Mace.

Blue_Hefner
1.Mace
2.Mace....shatterpoints
3.Mace
4.Mace

zephiel7
Originally posted by Master Vos
{Not sure if this has been done before}

Darth Malak vs. Mace Windu

Setting: Flat hard surface

Round One: Lightsaber
Round Two: Force Powers
Round Three: Overall
Round Four: Fists and Feet

1. Tie
2. Malak
3. Tie
4. Mace

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by kamikz
I'd say....

1. Mace. In saber fighting, I belive Mace Vaapad will be good against Malak since it uses alot of kinetic power (and assuming Malak is using Makashi) and is a style Malak has never seen. His Shatterpoint ability would prove useful as well....
2. Malak. Although Mace might be stronger in the force, he is still a jedi who do not use dark side powers nor attacks AS OFTEN as Malak will. He will be sending lightning at him, and I wonder if he can parry it with his hands....
3. Mace.
4. Mace.

The blocking lightning with hands is a good point. I dont think Mace has the ability or the know-how, or possibly not even the raw power to do it, so in the force I'd have to give it to Malak. But everything else goes to Mace.

Lightsnake
Mace has no issues using offensive force powers...he can use force crush

Darth Sexy
What's to say they can't stop force crush? That's the deadliest technique in the SW universe, if Mace could use it freely he would. Anyways Mace is superior to Malak in saber combat, but I would give the force edge to Malak. Overall I'd give it to Mace more likely than not, and in fists and feet, shaft is just too powerful.

Master Vos
Well Malak was Revan's apprentice, and he did fend off Revan in the final battle for a while.

1.) Mace (though Malak puts up a good one)
2.) Malak (Dark Side Powers overcome Mace)
3.) Mace though Malak would provide a good combo of saber skills plus Force techniques
4.) Mace Windu since he's uber strong, though Malak is quite buffed up.

General Kon-El
Mace Windu would own Malak in number 4. Like he owned the armies of droids by himself in the clone wars.

Escape81
Round One:

Mace Windu is an established lightsaber prodigy, whereas we assume that Malak is. Malak has, unfortunately, never encountered Vaapad, which works extremely well against Dark Side users. Couple this with his Shatterpoint ability, and I'd say Malak dies. Hard.

Round Two:

Force powers? Mace is not too far from Yoda or Sidious (though they are solidly in front of him in that department). After reading all of the crap that he did in Shatterpoint, I am inclined to say that Mace wins comfortably here, as well.

Round Three:

Mace is the superior Force user and duelist. He destroys Malak.

Round Four:

Dunno. Either one.

luk_im_ubar
EDIT due to annoying factor

Mesirus
ok here's how it goes,
1 Mace - he's a master at sword battles its a clear win
2 Malak - mace isn't as accomplished in this area, it fall into Malaks clutches
3 Mace, mace kept sidious in the fight preventig force powers until he was disarmed, so i imagine the battle with malak would be somewhat similar
4 Mace - with the exception of maul all sith seem like bunch of stiffs, jedi will get their hands dirty, i say Mace but this is opinion

luk_im_ubar
EDIT due to annoying factor

Captain REX
Please don't type in caps, it's an eyesore.

luk_im_ubar
HEY CAPN REX WHY DONT U STOP WASTING UR TIME BY DELETING ALL MY POSTS AND GET A LIFE PLZ. UR A MOD FOR A SW GEEK FORUM LOLZ

Captain REX
Here's what your idiotic post looks.

Originally posted by luk_im_ubar
HEY CAPN REX WHY DONT U STOP WASTING UR TIME BY DELETING ALL MY POSTS AND GET A LIFE PLZ. UR A MOD FOR A SW GEEK FORUM LOLZ

Here's what your post should look like.

Originally posted by luk_im_ubar
Hey Captain REX, why don't you stop wasting your time by deleting all of my posts and get a life, please. You're a moderator for a Star Wars geek forum, LOL.

And here's my reply.

Hey Luk, why don't you stop wasting my time by making idiotic posts for me to delete? And who needs a life more, the guy who rarely posts in here (me) or the guy who is spamming it with idiotic posts?

By the way, that's a warning for you. Have a nice night.

kamikz
OWNED!!!

Xepeyon
OH CRAP!! luk_im_ubar got Owned!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.