Ghost Rider vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Current Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), vs Toxin the son of Carnage

I saw a comic where Ghost Rider was fighting Venom and both of them were pretty even. Toxin is more powerful than Venom, so this shuld be an interesting fight.

General Kon-El
Toxin wins.

Wolverine2006
Heres a cool pic of GR drawn by Clayton Crain

juggernaut66666
toxin is around class 70 ghost rider is around class 15

Wolverine2006
heres a pic of Toxin

http://rds.yahoo.com/ _ylt=A0Je5qdwvNtESwIADcqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN
0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1269db0so/EXP=1155337712/**http%3a//www.spyder-25.com/covers/toxin/toxin_02.jpg

General Kon-El
Is toxin vulnerable to sound?

Wolverine2006
Is Toxin vulnerable to fire? I know weaknesses are different for every symbiote

Wolverine2006
....if he is I think GR has the advantage

Whittdawg92
Toxin would whoop his ass.

Wolverine2006
So this is pretty one sided? Spider-man did beat Toxin in his miniseries...if I remember correctly, and dont forget that GR has hellfire and the penance stare on his side.

Whittdawg92
toxin's supposedly the strongest symbiote out there, better than carnage and venom combined, he ain't losin.

galan7777777
toxin wins easily

galan7777777
heres a cool pic of toxin

ExtraMision5555
why is ghostrider so gay

golem370
He is not gay he is a badass who could in one way or another match just about any superhero in comics

Whittdawg92
rofl, HAHAHAHAHA, ghost rider beating any superhero, you're hilarious but seriously, ghost rider sux.

Dinalfos
No, Ghostrider is hella cool. It's just that he loses against Toxin. Penance stare doesn't work on Venom, so why would it work on Toxin?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
So this is pretty one sided? Spider-man did beat Toxin in his miniseries...if I remember correctly, and dont forget that GR has hellfire and the penance stare on his side.

Blaze doesnt have penance stare. That was Danny Ketch only. Toxin wins.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
rofl, HAHAHAHAHA, ghost rider beating any superhero, you're hilarious but seriously, ghost rider sux.

Dont post about characters you know nothing about.

Grimm22
Ghost Rider should win this easily no expression

However due to that crap about GR not being able to beat Venom

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
Blaze doesnt have penance stare. That was Danny Ketch only. Toxin wins.

Blaze has it now erm

Current GR is the most powerful incarnation yet yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.