Life VS Choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Which is worth more and why ?

Darth_Erebus
God, not another abortion thread, please.

debbiejo
Choice is alway your life...IMO......................take what it is .......Life IS choose...........ARE YOU SAYING THAT WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUT LIFE AND THE OUTCOME FOR OUR CHOICES???

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
God, not another abortion thread, please.

This applies to all cases, not just Abortion....

Christians tend to beleive that Life is more important than Choice. Many Liberals tend to beleive that Choice is more important than Life.

What is Life without choice?

Well, what is choice without Life?

The answer is simple....nothing.

Both are equally important in my opinion.

Mr Ed
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
This applies to all cases, not just Abortion....

Christians tend to beleive that Life is more important than Choice. Many Liberals tend to beleive that Choice is more important than Life.

What is Life without choice?

Well, what is choice without Life?

The answer is simple....nothing.

Both are equally important in my opinion.

I hope this isn't an argument against pro-lifers, because if it is, then its a pretty flawed argument. If you have an abortion, then you're taking away a choice and a life. But if you don't have an abortion, you are allowing someone to have a choice and a life. stick out tongue

So to simplify giving someone life..is also about giving someone a choice.. wink

I believe it is now time to close teh thread.

badabing
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Which is worth more and why ?
I don't agree with 3rd trimester abortion except in case of a medical emergency where the mother's life is in peril. I would like to see it tougher to have an abortion. I also think woman should have a counseling session before the procedure. I don't believe in abortion as a form of birth control. I do believe unborn babies are alive.

badabing
Originally posted by Mr Ed
I hope this isn't an argument against pro-lifers, because if it is, then its a pretty flawed argument. If you have an abortion, then you're taking away a choice and a life. But if you don't have an abortion, you are allowing someone to have a choice and a life. stick out tongue

So to simplify giving someone life..is also about giving someone a choice.. wink

Actually, Urizen is a fair dude.

crazylozer
Originally posted by Mr Ed

Second'd!

WrathfulDwarf
You can't have choices if you're not alive.

xmarksthespot
You can't have choices if you're a morula.

WrathfulDwarf
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know this was to be swayed into the recycle debate of abortion.

I thought this was about Living and making choices. Never mind. All you pro choicers and pro life can go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306413&perpage=20&highlight=Abortion+forumid%3A11&pagenumber=1

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.