Metamorpho v Crystal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
morpho's pretty underrated, but he's VERY cool. any thoughts on whether the element man can beat the mistress of the elements?

Blair Wind
I really dont know enough about Metamorpho erm

leonidas
most don't . . .

there really isn't much on him aside from the typical wiki info . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamorpho

Blair Wind
is he limited to only his body and things he touches??

leonidas
his own body yes, but he can become . . . pretty well anything. he reminds me a little of firestorm's powers. only instead of him changing things, HE changes.

i'm actually not sure who'd win this fight.

Whittdawg92
metamorpho's pretty much absorbing man without having to touch anything. I can't find links on the internet anywhere, but i know his powers.

leonidas
so do you think he wins . . .? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Metamopho can is like the absorbing man without the need to touch, he can combine elements to make new ones, he can become misty things, and liquid. Think Absorbing man, T-1000, with Class 100 strength, with some Firestorm added in. And that is what you get. He can make a part of his body one element, while making another part something else. He can make stabbing weapons, turn himself into a flyer by using certain elements. Crystal is outmatched here. She can't do anything to him. He could turn into an adamantium/promethium hybrid and super charge himself with freon gas and literally crumble crystal to pieces while being unable to be destroyed himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.