God is an Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
What do you think ?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What do you think ?

God is also an Earthling.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
God is also an Earthling.

How so? He wasn't born on earth..He's not from here.

Darth Kreiger
God is a man-made creation, though I do think Aliens have something to do with our creation, or the survival of our species at least

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
God is a man-made creation, though I do think Aliens have something to do with our creation, or the survival of our species at least

Thanks for you opinion on the God thing, so you're saying "The Creator"(s) may have been alien to this world?

debbiejo
God.......is imo........the creation process, so it could be earthbound, or alien............all things.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
How so? He wasn't born on earth..He's not from here.

God is not a he and was never born. God is each and every one of us including aliens.

Imperial_Samura
If it one day turned out there was something above us in our past, it wouldn't be surprising if it was an alien.

Just look at history, the times when a primitive culture encountered an advanced one, and mistook them for God, or wizards or something powerful like that. In an effort to explain what they didn't understand. Personally though I doubt it. I don't think we have an alien creator, that there is any ID, or that Aliens came and ingrained themselves in any ancient cultures.

Just saying I could see how an alien could be seen as a God, just like a whiteman clad in armor and carrying a gun could once have been.

Templares
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Just saying I could see how an alien could be seen as a God, just like a whiteman clad in armor and carrying a gun could once have been.

Yeah Pizarro and his men were mistaken to be the Inca god, Viracocha.

lil bitchiness
God is not a he and was never born. God is each and every one of us including aliens.

Nicely said, shaky big grin

Saved me millions of lines of typing stick out tongue

gordomuchacho
There is a belief among some christians that god is an alien being or civilization. They use bible references like when elijah, a prophet, was taken up to heaven, without dying first, on a firey chariot. Some people say that he was actually abducted and they say chariot because thats the onyl word they knew to describe that. Another belief is that aliens parted the red sea for moses somehow and gave him the 10 commandments to sustain a moral code on the earth. Its a weird philosophy, but I guess if you believe in aliens with advanced technology then ig ues its not all that farfetched

debbiejo
God is not a he and was never born. God is each and every one of us including aliens. Also if what we would call god is in all things wouldn't that also mean that god is also history and the future...It would also be time and space???......and non time???..things we haven't thought of before??

David Tsarion
interesting thread..

my 2cents:

''We all come from the same source, you may call this source god ''

thats why racism is so utterly ridiculous, since we all are consciousness and our bodys(therfor our skin) are just vehicels for our soul.. when the body dies the soul goes into another realm of existence and eventually it will reincarnate..

not sure whether we incarnate to learn or because we are somehow stuck in this cycle..but i hope its not the latter..

debbiejo
I think similar......but I don't feel we are in a endless cycle, just the experience of it.......creating new experiences....

Master Vos
God created everything, for he is everything. Therefore, he is not an alien for he is always around you.

debbiejo
That doesn't make since........if god is everything then it would be a alien also.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Templares
Yeah Pizarro and his men were mistaken to be the Inca god, Viracocha.

Yes, I knew there would be someone here who would know who I was referring to.

BuzzKiller
this is already a religion. raelians believe that god is in fact an alien that began life on earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.