If you could have any item that exists in the comics what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU

bigbran
wolverines bone claws. rock

General Kon-El
Power ring or cosmic cube

Mr Master
The Infinity Gauntlet without a doubt.

But if I could only have one of the Gems, I would choose the Time Gem.

Thanos_THOTU
Not the Heart? I know it will only merge with Thanatos, but it gave the pharao some power.

darthgoober
The Infinity Well. Things like the Cosmic Cube and such just paint a big target on you to every cosmic level person out there. Besides with the Well I could watch Psylock change. smile

celestialdemon
I would choose a cosmic cube (assuming no infinity gauntlet since it has 6 gems). I could do anything I wanted.
http://www.firedoglake.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/excellent.jpg

Superboy Prime
Mjolnir.

bigbran
the hotu.

Thanos_THOTU
Oh, the Gauntlet counts as one item, it dosnt have the ego gem though.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Oh, the Gauntlet counts as one item, it dosnt have the ego gem though.

Then definitely the IG. Much stronger than a cube and looks way cooler.

Thanos_THOTU
You can take any character too, as long as you use it like a item.

Psyquis52
Knowing my luck I'd get Mojlnir and I wouldn't be able to pick it up.

Whittdawg92
man, GL ring, no contest.

Juntai
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
man, GL ring, no contest. yep

Thanos_THOTU
Why not the Anti Life Equaltaion?

Whittdawg92
GL rings are the coolest item in comics, ever.

bigbran
supermans s sign.

Thanos_THOTU

Whittdawg92
wtf woud an S do

Inhuman
Power cosmic(its an item of sorts wink ) or Hulks Pants

What If...
whittdawg have you not seen superman 3?!?!
you can take it off and throw it at someone!

Jubilee's bright yellow raincoat.

Juntai
wtf woud an S do Makes you nigh unbeatable.
Check out all the characters wearing them.

Mr Master
Not the Heart? I know it will only merge with Thanatos, but it gave the pharao some power.

The Heart of the Infinite is not an item though.

It's a source of energy.

To claim it, you have to bond with/absorb that source of energy.

Inhuman
wtf woud an S do

what does it do?! Superman's S could take down any hero!
He just throws it at him and it would encase them in unbreakable suran wrap.

Go watch the superman 3

Dusty
Captain America's sheild. yes

Thanos_THOTU

Darth Vegas
Definitely the Infinity Gauntlet.

Dr. Zaius
Wonder Woman's thong.

What If...
WONDER WOMAN'S A LESBIAN.

lesbians wear briefs.

bahahahahaha....you want a pair of briefs....
messed

Thanos_THOTU

bigbran
batman's jockstrap...

Thanos_THOTU

Soljer

Validus
GL ring, no question.

IG and crap like that is too much power to wield and besides, in the world, the difference between having something like that and a GL ring is almost nonexistent. Nobody is screwing with you either way.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
GL ring, no question.

IG and crap like that is too much power to wield and besides, in the world, the difference between having something like that and a GL ring is almost nonexistent. Nobody is screwing with you either way.
Except me who's gonna be wearing an S Shield.

Soljer
GL ring, no question.

True, but if you are talking about in the world...well, then, if you have a GL ring, that means the Corps must exist. The only reason for the Corps to exist would be because there is sufficient threat. Meaning, people WOULD be messing with you, as a green lantern.

With the Infinity Gauntlet, it kinda doesn't matter if people try to mess with you or not. You win, as long as you don't get headstrong.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Except me who's gonna be wearing an S Shield.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8683/supermanhx8.th.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
With the Gauntlet you would be able to toture people in a way you wouldent in the 3rd dimention.
You can make yourself a palace with the size of <any size>.
And you would be able to make yourself immortal and stuff.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
True, but if you are talking about in the world...well, then, if you have a GL ring, that means the Corps must exist. The only reason for the Corps to exist would be because there is sufficient threat. Meaning, people WOULD be messing with you, as a green lantern.
Not if this is Earth 2 and I have Alan's ring. jockey

Skeets
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8683/supermanhx8.th.jpg
I know,Badass.

kgkg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8683/supermanhx8.th.jpg thats so cool i wish i could have that

Validus
I know,Badass.
How bout this?

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/124/126987538ce2f00274mdz8.th.jpg

kgkg
How bout this?

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/124/126987538ce2f00274mdz8.th.jpg laughing out loud

Skeets
How bout this?

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/124/126987538ce2f00274mdz8.th.jpg
Even better.

Thanos_THOTU
The power of the Infinity gauntlet: You win the game.
http://www.marvelmagic.com/CardPages/infinitygauntlet.html

Validus
Even better.
You win. weep

Skeets
You win. weep
It's the S Shield it's what it does.

Big Sexy
I agree with Validus. The Gauntlet is too powerful to have. I want powers but I dont want to be GOD. One mistake and half the damn universe is dead.

I would want either the gem of cytorrak or just to have Kryptonian DNA. Probably the latter because at least Superman has control, Juggernaut seems to tear Sh#t up every where he goes

Mr Master

Soljer
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I agree with Validus. The Gauntlet is too powerful to have. I want powers but I dont want to be GOD. One mistake and half the damn universe is dead.

I would want either the gem of cytorrak or just to have Kryptonian DNA. Probably the latter because at least Superman has control, Juggernaut seems to tear Sh#t up every where he goes

One mistake and half the universe is dead? Yeah...but a wave of the hand, and it's all back and prospering again. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by Soljer
One mistake and half the universe is dead? Yeah...but a wave of the hand, and it's all back and prospering again. smile

smokin'

Tassadar
An album containing pictures of all the superheroines. Still counts as one item.
Otherwise, a GL ring.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Big Sexy

In this case I'll take Genis's Nega Bands.

rotiart
I wouldn't want the GL ring.. as its power is based upon my willpower.. and i have periods of zero confidence.

Quasars bands, if your mind isn't right, will consume you with its energy and kill you.

The S shield would be the equivalent of captain americas shield.. but that item is only as good as the wielder.

Magical Items such as the eye of agamotto require training... and this is just about attaining an item.

Used panties, thongs, and briefs... EWWW. haven't you ever thought about STDs, venereal diseases... and much less.. skid marks?!!? Those panties ride up HIGH!

Hobgoblins glider? You fall off and crack your skull like an egg.

surfers surfboard? you aren't surfer, you may have his board, but it ain't taking you into space, unless you wanan die from asphixiation.

Infinity Gauntlet? Says one item. great you have a gauntlet... Theres no gems in it though. and even if there were, they no longer work in unison.

Having ANY gem? can be stolen. while your sleeping. Stabby stabby.

cosmic cube? remember how thanos got defeated? even if you didn't. eventually the cube would mature... and become kubik.. and you'd lose all your power.

antilife equation? do you really think the source is gonna let you be able to contain the knowledge your learned or powers gained? and thats not an item.

rock of eternity. become like metamorpho. good you look like a freak. no girls ever gonna date you.

wolverines bone claws/metal claws... great, you have no healing factor. first time those things come out, you die.

gem of cyttorak? you better hope their isn't another trial where the god takes over your mind, and you no longer have any control of bodily functions... including polka dancing.

Hammer of mjolnir.. not even ben grimm could use the hammer. what makes YOU think you could pick it up. nice. it sits by your fireplace... for eternity.

hulks pants? it fits on a think guy, stretches for a fat guy. Shows no visible signs of being destroyed, fits comfortably.. Its the perfect pants for going out camping, for to the beach. After thanksgiving you don't have to unbutton the pants cause you ate too much. You went back to the gym and got a six pack? wonderful. pants still fits. Banners been wearing those pants for going on 50 years. That means they have a mystical aura of fashion to them. Noone will ever think you're wearing ugly pants or pants that are out of style. fits well, indestructible, magical sense of fashion. What more could you want? Hulk pants it is.

K3VIL
Mjolnir or a GL ring

Wally West
Definatly Mjolnir.

King KAM
Super Soldier Serum,and the Shield(its a package)

BobbyD
Does WW or Emma count as an item? evil face

juggernaut66666
Professor X's Wheel Chair

grey fox
Silver Samurai's ring

Dynamic One
I'd prolly either take Bat \man's utility belt or the Quantam Bands

galan7777777
the worlogog, and the gem of cytorrak

Spideys Sister
Spideys Webshooters!

juggernaut66666
Professor X's Wheel chair

manjaro
im the same im not into absolute power so all the cosimc stuff is out for me, no guantlet, or hotu, or cosmic cube..i would want to go on adventures. i would get really bored after a while when i realize that all my problems could be solverd with but a thought or the wave of a hand, not to mention all the do gooders who would try to stop me cuz they think that that sort of power is too much for one person to have. so im like either, the nega bands, quantum bands, or the power ring.. personally i would choose the power ring, cuz i strongly feel i would be the greatest Gl EVER!!! bcuz my imagination is boundless, even by Gl standardsbig grin

the first thing i would do is command the ring to place me in an incubation construct where it will re-order my entire cellular matrix to be an analog of kryptonian DNA, but without the suspectibilty to k-nite, and make my cells 50 times more solar absorbent and retentive than Superman's ......making me 50 times stronger that him, that way if i lose the ring i still would be a force to reckon with til i get it back.

the 2nd thing i would do is order my ring to become an extension of my nervous system rather than an extenstion of my psyche...that way i would give in neuro kinetic commands, like the way Iron Lad(teenaged Kang the conquerer) controlled his armor..that way if i get bowled over by a powerful mindbolt, it wont affetc my ability to use the ring, and it wont be contingent on will power, but would just be a secon nervous system..

the 3rd thing i would do is practice really realy hard to replicate other heroes powers, without having to give myslef more power. for example kyle has said he can split atoms with the ring, batman said kyle could turn blood into gasoline...aka matter manipulation, i would practice 'til i became as effecient as fire storm or better yet molecule man....I would SOOO OWN, then i would actually just pull a black adam and overthrow some african dictator and rename the country Wakanda just for the hell of it...own i tell ya

leonheartmm
lucifer's wings
spear of destiny
fate's journal
heart of the universe
sword of heaven
infinity gauntlett
saint of killer's guns
star band
ultimate nullifier
ion's gl ring{with entire oa energy}
cosmic cubes
nega bands
quantum bands
sentry's potion
crymson gem/bands of cyttorak
eye of agomatto/cloak of levitation/black book
amazo's copying program

Mr Master
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lucifer's wings
spear of destiny
fate's journal
heart of the universe
sword of heaven
infinity gauntlett
saint of killer's guns
star band
ultimate nullifier
ion's gl ring{with entire oa energy}
cosmic cubes
nega bands
quantum bands
sentry's potion
crymson gem/bands of cyttorak
eye of agomatto/cloak of levitation/black book
amazo's copying program

Nice list.

I'll take in order:

1. HOTU

2. IG

3. UN

galan7777777
definatley the warlogog, and the gem of cytorrak

Alfheim
A gamma bomb.

I would not want an artifact I would want my own powers.

Hopefully I mutate when the bomb explodes, if not im ****ed.

Spideys Sister
Green Goblins Glider. I'd kick eneryone at the skate parks ass on that thing. big grin

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Alfheim
A gamma bomb.

Bam. Totally what I'd do. I'd grow crazy strong when I got mad, then people on some message boards can argue about how strong I could get all day long, and I'd gain power from the subconscience worship of me!

kenobi
I would want Thors hammer or GL's ring.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
A gamma bomb.

You'd die , seriously. Leader dropped a friggen gamma bomb on a city full of hundreds perhaps a few thousand people.

Only five came out with powers. Guess where the rest went ?

Hank McCoy
Deathstroke's Promethium Bo-staff.

Bam, simple yet effective.

pr1983
Originally posted by What If...
WONDER WOMAN'S A LESBIAN.

lesbians wear briefs.

bahahahahaha....you want a pair of briefs....
messed

You take that back mad stick out tongue

A GL ring... the only limits are my imagination and willpower... endless potential... i'd just make sure i'd have one of those bloody lanterns to repower it...

lft4ded
The Ruby of Cyttorak! Doc Savage looked as if he had so much fun adventuring and Stevie showed us the magic can be turned towards other ends!

Molecule man
cosmic cube incorporated in me ala Molecule man

Scoobless
Cap's jobber aura projector

jnt29904
the power gem AND the mind gem, Id take turns with'em

Endless Mike
Put me down for the Ultimate Nullifier

Broly92
I would take................... Something good but not sure what?

Scoobless
Tony Stark's money

Deathstroke
Guy Gardner's jacket

colossus_2000
A Sentinals head filled with pieces of the Thing. Iron Man's broken mask. Spider-Man's webshooters. Wolverine's skeleton. Professor X's floating wheelchair. Dr Strange's levitation cloak. Cap's shield. And a teeny tiny container with the Wasp's ashes.

aton_ra
Kang's armor to time-travel.

invisiblewoman
ok, if you could wield a single item in the entire omniverse what would it be and why? and please provide scans if possible......

NOTE: the only item that may not be used is "the heart of the universe"

Ill start, id pick the "time gem" because

the time gem allows the user to be in any period of time. From the primordial past, to the distant future, any age is accessible or visible through its power. With enough knowledge, even more can be done, as time and causality can even be manipulated with this gem. This would allow a user to even use time as a weapon, trapping enemies or entire worlds in unending loops of time, and it prevents the user from aging

complexbrother
I would pick the Mind Gem http://www.creationmatrix.com/mc/heroclix/pictures/tokens/infinitygems/infinitygemmind.jpg because with it I wold become the smartest in the universe, and no mind would have any secrets from me. ultimate knowlage = ultimate power.

or the Reality Gem http://www.creationmatrix.com/mc/heroclix/pictures/tokens/infinitygems/infinitygemreality.jpg .. They say that perception is reality, however using this gem makes that, quite literally, true. This gem is perhaps the most powerful, and most difficult to utilize. With it, what one wishes can be attained. Scientific laws are meaningless to its power to alter what is.

galan7777777
id say that the worlogog (mastry of time, and immortality) gem of cytorrak (all juggs abilities), and silver surfers board.......

galan7777777
Originally posted by complexbrother
I would pick the Mind Gem http://www.creationmatrix.com/mc/heroclix/pictures/tokens/infinitygems/infinitygemmind.jpg because with it I wold become the smartest in the universe, and no mind would have any secrets from me. ultimate knowlage = ultimate power.

or the Reality Gem http://www.creationmatrix.com/mc/heroclix/pictures/tokens/infinitygems/infinitygemreality.jpg .. They say that perception is reality, however using this gem makes that, quite literally, true. This gem is perhaps the most powerful, and most difficult to utilize. With it, what one wishes can be attained. Scientific laws are meaningless to its power to alter what is. but the reality gem is also the hardest to control without the other gems

invisiblewoman

or the Reality Gem http://www.creationmatrix.com/mc/heroclix/pictures/tokens/infinitygems/infinitygemreality.jpg .. They say that perception is reality, however using this gem makes that, quite literally, true. This gem is perhaps the most powerful, and most difficult to utilize. With it, what one wishes can be attained. Scientific laws are meaningless to its power to alter what is.
The reality gem is a good choice but why do you think it is so difficult to utilize? smile

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by galan7777777
id say that the worlogog (mastry of time, and immortality) gem of cytorrak (all juggs abilities), and silver surfers board.......

The surfers board is a good one too.

galan7777777
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
The reality gem is a good choice but why do you think it is so difficult to utilize? smile this is the full description of the reality gem: Reality Gem (yellow) - They say that perception is reality, however using this gem makes that, quite literally, true. This gem is perhaps the most powerful, and most difficult to utilize. With it, what one wishes can be attained. Scientific laws are meaningless to its power to alter what is. Its use without the other gems can result in complete disaster.

The-Judge
i would have emma frostbig grin

Blanka
Originally posted by The-Judge
i would have emma frostbig grin
too bad shes taken

David_Richards
I don't really think this is a VS thread. It'll prolly get moved...

Broly92
The MIGHTY Paper Shreader
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8651/unbrandedpapershredderwk8.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by Broly92
The MIGHTY Paper Shreader
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8651/unbrandedpapershredderwk8.jpg lol, thats almost as good as prof. X's wheelchair! smile

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by David_Richards
I don't really think this is a VS thread. It'll prolly get moved...
I don't think the thread sexiest hero/villian is either

Priest
i made a thread like this a while back , but it just involved marvel artifacts.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=397074

Broly92
What his wheel chair is paper so Paper Shredder beats all comics

galan7777777
Originally posted by Broly92
What his wheel chair is paper so Paper Shredder beats all comics well then why wouldnt u be an eraser? then u could erase comics from existance lol! but really, the anti-life equation wouldnt be a bad thing to have either

invisiblewoman
An eraser and paper shredder thats good laughing out loud thats funny

Priest
batmans' utility belt

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest
batmans' utility belt in the whole omniverse ud pick bats utility belt?

Priest
in the whole omniverse ud pick bats utility belt?

Hell YEa.
afterr that then the UN

darthgoober
I'd pick the Infinity Well. It can talk to you and answer almost any question. It can also show you images from all over the entire multiverse(including the girls looker room at X-Men headquarters). big grin

galan7777777
Hell YEa.
afterr that then the UN there kind of a big difference between them lol!

Thanos_THOTU
For starters:

There isnt more than one Omni-verse.

DC and Marvel do not have a specific Omni-verse.
They are both a part of it, as much as the real world (-our reality) is.

DC have a Universe. - Nothing more.
And Marvel have a Multi-verse, which was later given the title Mega-verse.

----------

The Item of my chosing would be the Comic Cube or the Ultimate Nullifier. - probobly the Cube, due to Godhood.

A gem would be nice, but imagion that just a few character's have been able to use much of it's powers.
Thanos and Adam are probobly the only once that can use the powers to a level which makes it better than other artifacts.

If Champion and Gamora can't use much of the power's of their gem's why would you think you would?

Besides I did the exact same thread a month ago.

galan7777777
the UN is pretty sweet 2!

doctor ketchup
the infinity gaunlet

galan7777777
or the ego gem

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
the infinity gaunlet
Don't that count as 6 items?

Priest
or the ego gem
Wat does that do?

Thanos_THOTU
or the ego gem
Wasent Ego gem the weakest? -- It was only good when combinded with the other 6 gems? - Correct?

galan7777777
Wat does that do? Ego Gem (gold) - Contains the consciousness of Infiniti, when merged with the other gems reforms the cosmic entity the gems were once part of. Also grants the wielder the ability to manipulate dimensional energies. It was not one of the original six gems in the Marvel Universe, but was found in the Ultraverse when Loki attempted to steal the other gems from the existing holders.

Thanos_THOTU
Wat does that do?
It allows you to manipulate powersources... It wouldent be useful in our world though. And it's pretty much crappy without the other gems.

galan7777777
Wasent Ego gem the weakest? -- It was only good when combinded with the other 6 gems? - Correct? correct, in a way

Priest
good stuff

Thanos_THOTU
Anyhow, no human would be able to use the gem to a potential which equals the cosmic cube.

galan7777777
my top pick would be the worlogog

Thanos_THOTU
But agree... Batman's belt would go pretty nice with this shirt :P

Superboy Prime
Mjolnir.

Rewmac
Rune Armor that grants me the power of Rune King Thor (of course mean with the hammer)

Thanos_THOTU
Why havent the M'kraan crystal not been mentioned?

Grimm22
Hal's ring erm

galan7777777
Why havent the M'kraan crystal not been mentioned? i didnt even think of it lol!

UniOmni
An S shield.

Thanos_THOTU
i didnt even think of it lol!
Ok, you guys get your gem's, nullifiers', utility betls' and emma frost's.
While I get the M'kraan crystal which unmakes those items. (yes even EmmA sad ) Which later leads to Multi-versal conquer!
Or maybe not. Happy Dance

galan7777777
Ok, you guys get your gem's, nullifiers', utility betls' and emma frost's.
While I get the M'kraan crystal which unmakes those items. (yes even EmmA sad ) Which later leads to Multi-versal conquer!
Or maybe not. Happy Dance yeah 1st u gotta control it lol!

Scarlet315
I'll take one of those fancy GL rings.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I'll take one of those fancy GL rings. classic ion, or alan scotts ring would be a good pick!

Thanos_THOTU
Or a flexible Psylocke.

invisiblewoman
haha... does she even have to be flexible? you wouldn't take her as is?

galan7777777
or the sword of truth

Thanos_THOTU
or the sword of truth
Now why would you need that?
Having a cool chick that kills everyone you want for you isnt good enough?

complexbrother
but the reality gem is also the hardest to control without the other gems

if thanos and the Collector can do it, so can I.

galan7777777
if thanos and the Collector can do it, so can I. lol

invisiblewoman
Now why would you need that?
Having a cool chick that kills everyone you want for you isnt good enough?
yeah like the invisible woman hehe big grin

Creshosk
Wait do people count as items now?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wait do people count as items now? nope! items are things like gl rings, un, infinity gems, etc

Creshosk
nope! items are things like gl rings, un, infinity gems, etc So no psylocke or invisible woman?

galan7777777
So no psylocke or invisible woman? sadly, i dont think they count as "items" lol big grin

invisiblewoman
nope they don't

Darth Martin
GL ring, Captain America's sheild and Batman's utility belt.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
GL ring, Captain America's sheild and Batman's utility belt. those are good "earthly choices" but what about your "cosmic" choices?

Creshosk
those are good "earthly choices" but what about your "cosmic" choices? the GL ring is a cosmic level thing I'd think.

galan7777777
the GL ring is a cosmic level thing I'd think. yes, but im talking things like: the reality gem/ego gem, the spear of destiny, etc...

galan7777777
another top pick of mine would be sinestro's yellow ring

Thanos_THOTU
Wait do people count as items now?
As long as you threat them as items... evil face

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>