Dusty has been warned... not again..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
You are to change your attitude in this forums towards a moderator and fellow KMCers or you will be removed permanently from KMC. Seriously dude, you are such a douche bag. In fact, what's your address? I think I might kill you. And before killing you, I'll cut you up and poor lemonade and salt in your wounds. Then, right after I kill you, I'll go home and watch my favorite episode of 'Rocko's Modern Life' and the finale of 'Friends'. I think a movie comes on HBO tonight, I don't remember. Could you link me to a TV guide? I don't feel like making another window. That means more popus. I want firefox. Oh yeah. I'll watch rocko and friends. AND I'll make popcorn and I WONT share it with you. So start acting better on the forums if you want some f*cking popcorn. Whore.

Best regaurds.

WD AKA WrathfulDwarf

Am I A Bad Guy? cho

Nazgulinthedark
I vote Option #2. erm

Dusty
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
I vote Option #2. erm

herbhappy

Nazgulinthedark
petpet Aww, herb is smiling, how cute.

vraya the great
I voted option number 1 because the last part is kind of true ermm

Opaleye92
I voted option number 1, because i'm sure ur not a bad guy smile

Dusty
Originally posted by Opaleye92
I voted option number 1, because i'm sure ur not a bad guy smile

herbhappy

(the thread is a joke)

vraya the great
Originally posted by Dusty
herbhappy

(the thread is a joke) Who would have thought no expression

LanceWindu
Option #2. psycho

Dusty
Originally posted by vraya the great
Who would have thought no expression

mistsrug3

Opaleye92
herbhappy

(the thread is a joke)

oh...ok.... um... well, i didn't really read the opening paragraph, now i did embarrasment , but ur still not a bad guy smile

Dusty
Okay, 3 people want to go necrophiliac on me. WTF?!

bigbran
not me! i voted option 3. woof.

vraya the great
mistsrug3 j/k srug

Dusty
Originally posted by bigbran
not me! i voted option 3. woof.

Ozzy!

§P0oONY
I don't like you Dusty.... no expression

Nah, I joke.... no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
I vote Option #2. erm

Just can't resist a corpse? erm

TOH
Okay, 3 people want to go necrophiliac on me. WTF?!
mistsruggang

vraya the great
Originally posted by Bloigen
Just can't resist a corpse? erm ..........ermm

TheKingofKINGS!
You are to change your attitude in this forums towards a moderator and fellow KMCers or you will be removed permanently from KMC. Seriously dude, you are such a douche bag. In fact, what's your address? I think I might kill you. And before killing you, I'll cut you up and poor lemonade and salt in your wounds. Then, right after I kill you, I'll go home and watch my favorite episode of 'Rocko's Modern Life' and the finale of 'Friends'. I think a movie comes on HBO tonight, I don't remember. Could you link me to a TV guide? I don't feel like making another window. That means more popus. I want firefox. Oh yeah. I'll watch rocko and friends. AND I'll make popcorn and I WONT share it with you. So start acting better on the forums if you want some f*cking popcorn. Whore.

Best regaurds.

WD AKA WrathfulDwarf

Am I A Bad Guy? cho *bump*

I voted for option 3, because it reminded me of Ozzy.

Mišt
mistsrug3 Originally posted by TOH
mistsruggang

*smacks and takes $4* ermm

lord xyz
*votes option 1* w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.