K.Diddys Cave of Wonders......and stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
A long,long time ago...In a forum far away

There was a legend of a man called K.Diddy,He had a Palace of love,in this palace ladies from all over the world and have sex freely with him and the wrecking crew,he found along his drunk walks home from god knows where,he became infamous smokin' One day a man people only know as Raz mistaked K.Diddy's Palace for an illegal Asian brothel,and nuked it,Luckily at the time,Diddy was on a months vacation in Amsterdam getting off his head and the crew was out throwing rocks at disabled people for fun smile K.Diddy and his Crew survived, they were walking for days in the middle of nowhere for days,because they were drunk, 4 days and 400 beers later,they found a cave,inside this cave the walls were gold and had lots of caverns with playboy style beds in them.

The Crew looked at K.Diddy, waiting for some words of true wisdom from the greatest, After a long period of silence,K.Diddy spoke......

beer Is there any ****ing beer left or what?

vraya the great
?

Nazgulinthedark
*throws a rock at diddy*
Die. no expression

LanceWindu
Originally posted by K.Diddy
A long,long time ago...In a forum far away

There was a legend of a man called K.Diddy,He had a Palace of love,in this palace ladies from all over the world and have sex freely with him and the wrecking crew,he found along his drunk walks home from god knows where,he became infamous smokin' One day a man people only know as Raz mistaked K.Diddy's Palace for an illegal Asian brothel,and nuked it,Luckily at the time,Diddy was on a months vacation in Amsterdam getting off his head and the crew was out throwing rocks at disabled people for fun smile K.Diddy and his Crew survived, they were walking for days in the middle of nowhere for days,because they were drunk, 4 days and 400 beers later,they found a cave,inside this cave the walls were gold and had lots of caverns with playboy style beds in them.

The Crew looked at K.Diddy, waiting for some words of true wisdom from the greatest, After a long period of silence,K.Diddy spoke......

beer Is there any ****ing beer left or what?

Your crew has been told not to make any more social threads, this will be closed.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
*throws a rock at diddy*
Die. no expression

smokin' Been there,done that

§P0oONY
"they were walking for days in the middle of nowhere for days"

Someone skipped English at school.. no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Your crew has been told not to make any more social threads, this will be closed.

beer Sorry, did someone say something?

vraya the great
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
*throws a rock at diddy*
Die. no expression was it a big rock?

vraya the great

K.Diddy
Originally posted by vraya the great
was it a big rock?

confused Who cares

Ladyluck

vraya the great
confused Who cares I do obviously erm

K.Diddy
Well, I see you've come back to a million screaming fans Diddy. no expression

laughing Nice

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing

beer It wasn't that funny

bigbran

Ladyluck
beer It wasn't that funny

Yes it was stick out tongue

vraya the great
beer It wasn't that funny Yeah it kind of was. You should edit or somethin'. Or are you too damn cool to care.no expression

vraya the great
Originally posted by bigbran

K.Diddy
Yeah it kind of was. You should edit or somethin'. Or are you too damn cool to care.no expression

laughing Yeah,pretty much

vraya the great
laughing Yeah,pretty much I expected that. great to have you back diddy, even more great to see that you haven't changed at all noneup

K.Diddy
I expected that. great to have you back diddy, even more great to see that you haven't changed at all noneup

big grin Thanks man, I love you too

beer Kmc's not my life mate, I will be who I want to be

Impediment
I could care less, Diddy.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment
I could care less, Diddy.

beer Thats the spirit My friend

Lana
This is probably going to get closed.

vraya the great
big grin Thanks man, I love you too

beer Kmc's not my life mate, I will be who I want to be That's great, and the person who you "want to be" gets you hated by every single person on KMC except for a few people who are too damn nice to hate somebody. I'm not going to hold any grudges from your past on ya diddy, but from how you're acting right now, I'm sure you'll be just as hated or "infamous" as you put it as you were last time before you got banned. You'll probably get banned again soon though so it doesn't matter to me. hope you have a good time at KMC. I'll give ya about a month until you're banned. fu

stunna1773
K.Diddy's Back! eek!

I havent talked to u for like a year wuz up

K.Diddy
That's great, and the person who you "want to be" gets you hated by every single person on KMC except for a few people who are too damn nice to hate somebody. I'm not going to hold any grudges from your past on ya diddy, but from how you're acting right now, I'm sure you'll be just as hated or "infamous" as you put it as you were last time before you got banned. You'll probably get banned again soon though so it doesn't matter to me. hope you have a good time at KMC. I'll give ya about a month until you're banned. fu

smokin' I couldn't care less if no one on here liked me, I come here to pass some time, not to make friends,I would swap my kmc account for a few free beers,thats how much it means to me

vraya the great
smokin' I couldn't care less if no one on here liked me, I come here to pass some time, not to make friends,I would swap my kmc account for a few free beers,thats how much it means to me m'kay, have fun passing time...I guess ermm

VanillaCocaCola
There was a legend of a man called K.Diddy,

laughing Nice one.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by stunna1773
K.Diddy's Back! eek!

I havent talked to u for like a year wuz up

laughing out loud Not much man, Just getting some entertainment from the kooky computer people

beer How have ya been?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
laughing Nice one.

laughing I thought so too!

K.Diddy
m'kay, have fun passing time...I guess ermm

beer Cheers mate

VanillaCocaCola

K.Diddy
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola

beer Well, I didn't know and dont give a shit if it is closed, so lets drop it

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lana
This is probably going to get closed.

no expression Okay, we know

stunna1773
laughing out loud Not much man, Just getting some entertainment from the kooky computer people

beer How have ya been?

alright keeping a low profile in here latley get atleast a post in here thats it now a days

K.Diddy
Originally posted by stunna1773
alright keeping a low profile in here latley get atleast a post in here thats it now a days

beer Fair enough

SelphieT
K DIDDY! WELCOME BACK!!!!!

bigbran

SelphieT
Originally posted by bigbran

...........I'm not a part of this wrecking crew, but whats so wrong with this thread?

Leo.M
SUP K.Diddy eek!

VanillaCocaCola
beer Well, I didn't know and dont give a shit if it is closed, so lets drop it No.

Originally posted by Leo.M
SUP K.Diddy eek!

Bitches n hoes niggah!!!1

Leo.M
Okay laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by SelphieT
...........I'm not a part of this wrecking crew, but whats so wrong with this thread?

smile Nothing, it's not braking any rules at all,Like my last thread got closed cause a sock posted in it What the f**k?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by SelphieT
K DIDDY! WELCOME BACK!!!!!

smokin' Thankyou my Lady

K.Diddy
comfort

Leo.M
What the hell is that laughing

K.Diddy
What the hell is that laughing

laughing I'm not ****ing sure!

Leo.M
laughing I'm not ****ing sure!

laughing

I likes femme's smiley laughing >> lethalwavey

K.Diddy
laughing Nice

Leo.M
laughing

Damn, I thought there'd be more ppl or at least the ones we know beer

K.Diddy
laughing

Damn, I thought there'd be more ppl or at least the ones we know beer

beer We need to start this ****ing party

Leo.M
We need more bitches on ugh Where's SpadeQueer when you need him laughing

K.Diddy
beer I'm ****ing half pissed already,I'm gonna have to drive around skipping_gurls if I get caught by the jacks I'm ****ed, but I loike taking a walk on the wildside smokin' I'm ****ing badass

K.Diddy
We need more bitches on ugh Where's SpadeQueer when you need him laughing

laughing Good point

Leo.M
beer I'm ****ing half pissed already,I'm gonna have to drive around skipping_gurls if I get caught by the jacks I'm ****ed, but I loike taking a walk on the wildside smokin' I'm ****ing badass

Alright man, see ya around beer

laughing Good point

laughing

K.Diddy
Alright man, see ya around beer

beer Yeah man, see you later, Wish me luck the cops dont pick me up driving

Coldfire
totally roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Storm
Your original thread has been closed for a reason. These threads are declared out of bounds until further notice.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.