How people are slowly dying!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
IM sorry if i offend you people who are men who like men and who are women who like women!

For those who are religious your meant to think that gay and lesbian are wrong and that god made adam to like eve not steve but then so now there are lesbians and gay would that mean the devil are makin them like that so slowly end the population cuz guys cant make a baby without a women and women cant get pregnant without a man! So what will happen in the end will people turn gay except for those who use there body as a breeding ground where a certain amount of guys and girls make kids to give out to gays and some stay to continue existence! and is this really the devils work?

fruits
i dont think the devil has anything to do with being gay.

god woudln't make someone born with feelings and attractions that were wrong.

let me ask u this....do YOU think gay and lesbians will go to hell?

Bardock42

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, for one, if you are Christian you should restrict yourself to the teachings of Jesus Christ, since thins wacky Old testament has some ****ing weird rules you don't want to stick to. Amen.

Prominent religious figures (The Pope, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, Bill Donahue) need to stop preching what not to do and what to do

debbiejo
blink Soliciting again are we????

PVS
a prime example of why christians invented the devil. pass the buck

ThePittman

botankus
*EDIT* My post didn't make any sense. Don't worry-it's happened before.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by zslick
IM sorry if i offend you people who are men who like men and who are women who like women!

For those who are religious your meant to think that gay and lesbian are wrong and that god made adam to like eve not steve but then so now there are lesbians and gay would that mean the devil are makin them like that so slowly end the population cuz guys cant make a baby without a women and women cant get pregnant without a man! So what will happen in the end will people turn gay except for those who use there body as a breeding ground where a certain amount of guys and girls make kids to give out to gays and some stay to continue existence! and is this really the devils work?

Homosexuality is a safety valve used by nature to slow over population. There is always a small number of homosexuals in any populations, but studies of rat colonies have shown that as populations rise, the percentage of homosexuality increases. If a population over grows its resources, then there will be a mass die off. Homosexuality helps to slow this over growth.

PVS
be sure to stop by for the 4:30 show
remember, no two shows are alike

:edit: well, now my post makes no sense at all.
thanks botankus thumb up

ThePittman
Originally posted by PVS
be sure to stop by for the 4:30 show
remember, no two shows are alike

:edit: well, now my post makes no sense at all.
thanks botankus thumb up Love you sig quote by the way thumb up

botankus
Well, Pittman ruined my post. It was a post honoring PVS for swooping out of left field in the middle of a battlefield whose battle had ended hours ago. Thanks, Pittman.

ThePittman
Originally posted by botankus
Well, Pittman ruined my post. It was a post honoring PVS for swooping out of left field in the middle of a battlefield whose battle had ended hours ago. Thanks, Pittman. sadwalk

Bardock42
Originally posted by ThePittman
Love you sig quote by the way thumb up
Just that he actually means it...he's a stupid right wing cocksucking Bush whore.

PVS
yes, i want to drown in bush's man juice

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yes, i want to drown in bush's man juice

See, he admits it. No shame that guy....

PVS
my only shame is that i have but one ass to whore to bush

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
my only shame is that i have but one ass to whore to bush

Bill Hicks had this lovely ****ed up the ass bit...man that was good....

PVS
bill hicks bill hicks bill hicks....why dont you just get a shovel, dig him up, and make love to his corpse?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
bill hicks bill hicks bill hicks....why dont you just get a shovel, dig him up, and make love to his corpse?

...I tried....it's just not the same.

PVS
perhaps you're using the wrong lubricants?

ThePittman
you guys are scaring me shocking

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
perhaps you're using the wrong lubricants?

Dude...just...that's sick...it's Bill hicks...just....WRONG.

Capt_Fantastic
Who exactly is this Bill Hicks? I know I could look him up, but I thought maybe I could use this post to fulfill my obligation to post in all gay threads.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Who exactly is this Bill Hicks? I know I could look him up, but I thought maybe I could use this post to fulfill my obligation to post in all gay threads.

Kay, well he is a very, very....very, very good comic...you should look up some of his stuff on YouTube...very, very....very, very good.

PVS
Dude...just...that's sick...it's Bill hicks...just....WRONG.

would you prefer richard prior?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
would you prefer richard prior?

Dude....just....that's sick...he's black....just...WRONG.

PVS
Dude....just....that's sick...he's black....just...WRONG.

i knew it!!! RACIST!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i knew it!!! RACIST!!!! I knew it too...

Grimm22
Im a christian and although I dont agree with Homosexuals, I dont hate them either.

Although I did hold a strong grudge against them for a while because I was taunted as a kid because one of my freinds acted kind of gay.

Oh course nowadays i've gotten over that.

I still dont think Gay Marrige should be allowed, but they can have Civil Unions or whatever, that I dont care about, as long as they dont call it marrige.

Grimm22
Originally posted by fruits
i dont think the devil has anything to do with being gay.

god woudln't make someone born with feelings and attractions that were wrong.

let me ask u this....do YOU think gay and lesbians will go to hell?

I dont think gays will go to hell just for being gay no

As long as they believe in god and his teachings I think they are ok, however I dont think god actually agrees with it either erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grimm22
Im a christian and although I dont agree with Homosexuals, I dont hate them either.

Although I did hold a strong grudge against them for a while because I was taunted as a kid because one of my freinds acted kind of gay.

Oh course nowadays i've gotten over that.

I still dont think Gay Marrige should be allowed, but they can have Civil Unions or whatever, that I dont care about, as long as they dont call it marrige.

You had a grudge against gays because you got taunted because a friend of yours acted gay....I don't get it....

Grimm22
You had a grudge against gays because you got taunted because a friend of yours acted gay....I don't get it....

I was young, I was angry and life sucked. I needed someone to get mad at and it just happened to be gays.

All I can say is that middle school was the worst time of my life sad

bigbran
I was young, I was angry and life sucked. I needed someone to get mad at and it just happened to be gays.

All I can say is that middle school was the worst time of my life sad when i get angry i put holes through my walls, and hit things.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
when i get angry i put holes through my walls, and hit things.

Thats what I do nowadays big grin

Bardock42

All I can say is that middle school was the worst time of my life sad

Oh that of course justifies it, my bad...hating minorities is okay if you didn't like middle school, forgot that rule.

Grimm22
Oh that of course justifies it, my bad...hating minorities is okay if you didn't like middle school, forgot that rule.

Did I say that justifies it? What the f**k?

Im just saying thats the reason. Dosent mean it justifies it.

And as I said before, i've grown up ok no expression

ThePittman
Originally posted by bigbran
when i get angry i put holes through my walls, and hit things. I stopped that after I had to buy my own stuff.

Grimm22
Originally posted by ThePittman
I stopped that after I had to buy my own stuff.

Ah, but thats why you just punch other people's stuff stick out tongue laughing

Bardock42
Did I say that justifies it? What the f**k?

Im just saying thats the reason. Dosent mean it justifies it.

And as I said before, i've grown up ok no expression

Good, just makin sure that other people that think something as ****ING STUPID as what you thought back then get the idea...

ThePittman
Ah, but thats why you just punch other people's stuff stick out tongue laughing spin but then I get arrested.

Grimm22
Good, just makin sure that other people that think something as ****ING STUPID as what you thought back then get the idea...

You're right it was stupid. I wish I wasnt such a little jerk back then, but hey we all make mistakes and its not like I killed anybody or ruined anyone's lives so I try to forget that stage of my life erm

Lord Urizen
You're right it was stupid. I wish I wasnt such a little jerk back then, but hey we all make mistakes and its not like I killed anybody or ruined anyone's lives so I try to forget that stage of my life erm

The THING sucks....

Imperial_Samura

Does everyone know what is making me slowly die? People who actually like this. Everyone kills me a little bit more inside.

The first - makes me laugh in a "oh the humanity" kind of way the people that seem to think that if we accept people as homosexual suddenly everyone will want to be turning homosexual and then humanity will die out. Personally I think our species would deserve to die out if we were so shallow. And why does it never, in such views, work the other way? Why don't people turn heterosexual, after all, they are the majority? But no, for some reason it inverts, and all heterosexual people will go "OMG! Lets be gay!"

The second - The religious aspect. The devil take the lot of you who come up with such theories.

The Third - the baby making machine. That which is woman. Heaven forbid she be anything but a factory for turning out little bundles of correctly sexually orientated bundles of joy and bigotry.

The fourth - How ignorant can they be? Do you know homosexuality has pretty much been around since mankind made his first mud hut? Probably long before then? 20,000+ of humans and homosexuality has always been there - somewhere? Yet strangly enough by their logic there should barely be a dozen people in the world today. Yet our population has never been bigger. Even with birth control. What was it just a couple of years ago... 6 billion? Yeah. The devil's plan is going great guns. At this rate he will only have to keep working at it for a few million more years...

And so one and so on.

Even with my studies, this was always something I had to work to get my head around. It made so little sense to me. I always thought, in such a position, the logical outcome should be for the hate and anger to be directed at the tormentor - but is so rarely is. Rather it gets directed at the innocent target and fuel of the tormentors ire. Is it fear? The impotent rage? One can't go after the tormentor because they are to strong, yet steam has to be released, so target it on someone even weaker?

Out of interest, di you ever stand up for your friend? He acted gay, I am assuming he wasn't though...

zslick
haha NO NO NO you got me all wrong i think all those who are christians do they think is this the devils work?

And in the futur will everyone not really care whos gay or lesbian then most likey eveyone else will be and how will you be able to make kids if everyone is gay and lesbians
(just for a fact im not christian i thought i just post this thread!)

FeceMan

What in the hell is this atrocity unto the rules of grammar? This foul creature has made the English language his POW and has violated the Geneva Conventions several times over.

babe_89
get a load of this. ha ha ha

LiL nAstY GirL
Feline of Avenue B

Hi
How are you?

I would just like you to know that I'm going out with Leo, and would highly appriciate it if you would stop throwing yourself at him. Not to be a ***** or anything, but I love him with my whole heart, and dont want to get it broken.

Thanks,
Allie

Thanks ThePittman

poor allie dont want to get her heart broken and to get the record strat i was not throwing myself at him at all he was the one that pm me first *****.

Bardock42
Originally posted by babe_89
get a load of this. ha ha ha

LiL nAstY GirL
Feline of Avenue B

Hi
How are you?

I would just like you to know that I'm going out with Leo, and would highly appriciate it if you would stop throwing yourself at him. Not to be a ***** or anything, but I love him with my whole heart, and dont want to get it broken.

Thanks,
Allie

Thanks ThePittman

poor allie dont want to get her heart broken and to get the record strat i was not throwing myself at him at all he was the one that pm me first *****. Wow, I can't count the ways this is wrong....

Imperial_Samura
Why does she keep doing that? What does it mean?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Why does she keep doing that? What does it mean?

Apparently this one member told her not to flirt with her boyfriend, and now she is being an idiot about it and probably posts private messages in random threads...I feel the urge to report her...

Imperial_Samura
Apparently this one member told her not to flirt with her boyfriend, and now she is being an idiot about it and probably posts private messages in random threads...I feel the urge to report her...

You must resist the tempta... ahhh, bugger it. You know you want to.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
You must resist the tempta... ahhh, bugger it. You know you want to.

Nah, I can't do that, as much as the confusion after the exposure to endless stupidity annoyed me, it's just not cool to report people....

Imperial_Samura
Nah, I can't do that, as much as the confusion after the exposure to endless stupidity annoyed me, it's just not cool to report people....

True, true. And it's not cool being reported. Not that I'd know, but I am good at empathizing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.