The Federal Reserve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Tsarion
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2949091337925299263&q=illuminati

i love it when the truth comes with a good tune, you too ?

David Tsarion
you like it more the serious way ? no prob dude, take ya pick

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=federal+reserve

Emperor Ashtar
Somebody should post those vids on youtube, video google sucks.

David Tsarion
Secrets of the Federal Reserve
by Eustace Mullins

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I wish to thank my former fellow members of the staff of the Library of Congress whose very kind assistance, cooperation and suggestions made the early versions of this book possible. I also wish to thank the staffs of the Newberry Library, Chicago, the New York City Public Library, the Alderman Library of the University of Virginia, and the McCormick Library of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, for their invaluable assistance in the completion of thirty years of further research for this definitive work on the Federal Reserve System.

About the Author

Eustace Mullins is a veteran of the United States Air Force, with thirty-eight months of active service during World War II. A native Virginian, he was educated at Washington and Lee University, New York University, Ohio University, the University of North Dakota, the Escuelas des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C.

The original book, published under the title Mullins On The Federal Reserve, was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948. Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins.

The research at the Library of Congress was directed and reviewed daily by George Stimpson, founder of the National Press Club in Washington, whom The New York Times on September 28, 1952 called, "A highly regarded reference source in the capitol. Government officials, Congressmen, and reporters went to him for information on any subject."

Published in 1952 by Kasper and Horton, New York, the original book was the first nationally-circulated revelation of the secret meetings of the international bankers at Jekyll Island, Georgia, 1907-1910, at which place the draft of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was written.

During the intervening years, the author continued to gather new and more startling information about the backgrounds of the people who direct the Federal Reserve policies. New information gathered over the years from hundreds of newspapers, periodicals, and books give corroborating insight into the connections of the international banking houses.*

While researching this material, Eustace Mullins was on the staff of the Library of Congress. Mullins later was a consultant on highway finance for the American Petroleum Institute, consultant on hotel development for Institutions Magazine, and editorial director for the Chicago Motor Club’s four publications.

* The London Acceptance Council is limited to seventeen international banking houses authorized by the Bank of England to handle foreign exchange.

read the book online here:
http://www.barefootsworld.net/fedsecrets_00.html

David Tsarion
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Somebody should post those vids on youtube, video google sucks.

why does vidgoogle suck ?

cant find a difference between youtube and vidgoogle ?!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by David Tsarion
why does vidgoogle suck ?

cant find a difference between youtube and vidgoogle ?!

The loading is bad.

David Tsarion
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
The loading is bad.

ah right, well not for me cause i invested in 10 mb broadband.
hehe..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_sort=relevance&search_query=federal+reserve+bank&search=Search

doesnt has as much quality as vidgoogle has on its first page imo..

David Tsarion
its a trailer for docu that soon will hit the cinemas, so we talking mainstream here..it talks bout the federal reserve and the FACT that there is NO LAW that says americans have to pay income tax !!

have a look..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1616088001333580937

David Tsarion
Emperor Ashtar already mentioned it in the S&B thread and it fits in here nicely.. i'm talking bout Maritime Law, and i know its hard to get at first, its pretty challenging info so i understand when you guys will stop halfway through cause ya cant take it anymore.. i know how it feels since i got my mind blown several times..

see the truth will indeed set you free but first it will piss you off

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3648930131443936554&q=jordan+maxwell

lord xyz
Hello Barker. ermmhappy

Barker
You know me all too well. ermmhappy

lord xyz
It's like a new unexpected friendship. ermmhappy

Barker
If you really live in 9 days I will throw a ***** fit. ermmhappy

lord xyz
You mean leave, and probably. ermmhappy

Mr Parker
thanks mainly to ron paul,the only candidate that wasnt connected to the CFR organization,the federal reserve had its first audit in its history and was dicovered to have stolen TRILLIONS of dollars from the american people to give to wall street.No surprise that Paul was behind it all since he has the same visions that Kennedy did.Our last REAL president who wasnt a puppet for the establishment who served the people instead of wall street and the bankers.there is an excellent book out people should read called WALL STREET KILLED KENNEDY.that was one of the main reasons he was assassinated was he wanted to get rid of the federal reserve which is why the world has always been in a mess.Paul also wants to abolish the federal reserve.

I wish there was some way to get Paul elected but since he is not a member of the CFR like all the other candiates are,the establishment who puts these people in office, will make sure he does not get in.

Thoren
Funny, I thought he wasn't going to be elected because, he is about ten years past his prime, and he stammers when he talks?

Barker
Originally posted by lord xyz
You mean leave, and probably. ermmhappy
I meant live.

leave

if I can get tail during and post on KMC during school so can you. ermmhappy
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks mainly to ron paul,the only candidate that wasnt connected to the CFR organization,the federal reserve had its first audit in its history and was dicovered to have stolen TRILLIONS of dollars from the american people to give to wall street.No surprise that Paul was behind it all since he has the same visions that Kennedy did.Our last REAL president who wasnt a puppet for the establishment who served the people instead of wall street and the bankers.there is an excellent book out people should read called WALL STREET KILLED KENNEDY.that was one of the main reasons he was assassinated was he wanted to get rid of the federal reserve which is why the world has always been in a mess.Paul also wants to abolish the federal reserve.

I wish there was some way to get Paul elected but since he is not a member of the CFR like all the other candiates are,the establishment who puts these people in office, will make sure he does not get in.
I like Huntsman.

He wasn't born during the great depression like Paul.

That is all.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Barker
I meant live.

leave Haermm.

When I'm getting some, I'm getting some. No need to come here and make fun of you, you should know that when I'm not here, it's because I'm getting some. ermmhappy

Barker
You sound like my ex girlfriend haermm

That's not a good thing haermm2

Mr Parker
I meant live.

leave

I like Huntsman.

He wasn't born during the great depression like Paul.

That is all.

Better find out if he is a bilderberger or CFR member first.If he is,then he is just like George W Obama.there to serve the corporations and wall street and not the people.btw,pass on to xyz for me if he checks his pm box,he will see that I took him to school that clinton was behind all those deaths of people that knew too much of his scandals in arkansas and that till Bush jr came along,he was the most evil and corrupt president there ever was which Obama now has that honor away from Bush exapanfing and accelerating his policys.every president that gets in is always worse than the previous one

with the exception of carter,every president that has gotten into office since JFK, has been more corrupt and more evil than the previous one before him.

Barker
Better find out if he is a bilderberger or CFR member first.If he is,then he is just like George W Obama.there to serve the corporations and wall street and not the people.btw,pass on to xyz for me if he checks his pm box,he will see that I took him to school that clinton was behind all those deaths of people that knew too much of his scandals in arkansas and that till Bush jr came along,he was the most evil and corrupt president there ever was which Obama now has that honor away from Bush exapanfing and accelerating his policys.every president that gets in is always worse than the previous one

with the exception of carter,every president that has gotten into office since JFK, has been more corrupt and more evil than the previous one before him.
srug Every president is evil and wants to destroy the country for personal gain? Sounds like a conspiracy. Oh wait.. ermmnone

Oh and I'll tell for you
Haermm.

When I'm getting some, I'm getting some. No need to come here and make fun of you, you should know that when I'm not here, it's because I'm getting some. ermmhappy
Parker kicked your ass *****. haermm

lord xyz
He sent me 4 unintelligible rants about how I'm dumb for not thinking Clinton is an evil **** because I didn't buy that book he read from some website....which he probably didn't read, but whatever.

My reply was I don't care because I've grown up in the last 5 years. haermm

Barker
Damn my girlfried is smart haermm

Mr Parker
srug Every president is evil and wants to destroy the country for personal gain? Sounds like a conspiracy. Oh wait.. ermmnone

Oh and I'll tell for you

Parker kicked your ass *****. haermm

personal gain? dont know where you get that crap from.I have said hundreds of times that every president that has been in office since kennedy,that unlike him,they have been a willing puppet for the establishment to serve the corporations and the bankers,not the people.even lord xyz has said that before,that they have all been puppets so of course its a conspiracy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

None of them have had the balls to stand up to them and try to get rid of these corrupt evil organizations like the CIA and the fed like kennedy did with the exception of carter which is why he only served one term.He did not try and do that till the end of his presidency though so he was also pretty much a puppet for the establishment. and yes,I kicked his ass.simple as pie to do with him actually.

you have to be a member of either one of those evil organizations the CFR or bilderberger group to get elected president genius. laughing which for the hundreth time is WHY Paul wont get elected since he is the only one NOT a member.even JFK was a CFR member.the only difference between him and the other presidents since him was he only attended a couple of their meetings and the ONLY reason they selected him and put him in office is because they thought he would be evil and corrupt like his dad was but unlike Bush jr who was a chip off the old block,evil and corrupt,he was NOTHING like his dad.

I was actually going to take him off ignore and discuss that with him hoping that that he had grown up since a few years ago but seeing how he acted in his debate with dadudeman,calling him names when he could not counter the facts he gave him which peach gave him a warning for,I see he has the same old childish debating skills and still cant admit it when he is proven wrong like daudeman proved. so much for that idea.

Mr Parker
oh and here is my proof that even he admitted the president is just a puppet and if he does not do what he is told to do,he ends up liked kennedy.

I meant Clinton was a puppet. Sorry.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=450829&pagenumber=3

And yes, he did nothing, but what happened to the last president who refused to follow orders? He got shot in Dallas.

what you dont get or are in denial about,is that to get elected,to get that far up,you committed some evil autrocities along the way which is why they chose you to get elected in the first place which again,they made a mistake assuming that because his father was evil and corrupt,that JFK would be a chip off the old block and would be as well but they guessed wrong about him obviously where with Bush jr,they did not.

Thoren
In b4 pointless rant.

Oh wait. ermmnone

Barker
I'm just going to admit I didn't read any of that and I don't have any plans to. Sorry bro. srug

Thoren
I wasted five minutes of my life reading it. weep

Barker
I got part of the way through it, but then was like NOPE

party

Thoren
pfffft.

lord xyz

party You're always quitting while you're behind. sly

Barker
You're always quitting while you're behind. sly
I wish I could get behind her xD

lord xyz
Your wish is not Harry Potter fanfiction. ermmhappy

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Thoren
I wasted five minutes of my life reading it. weep

translation-I cant admit it that Mr Parker is right about xyz especially his good point about how he was warned by the mod for his name calling when he was losing an argument with dadueman and am too arrogant to admit it.

thanks for admitting that Thoren.

Mr Parker

party

translation-I cant admit it that Mr Parker is right about xyz especially his good point about how he was warned by the mod for his name calling when he was losing an argument with dadueman and am too arrogant to admit it.

thanks for admitting that Barker.

Robtard
Why wasn't Carter shot for not following orders?

Thoren

thanks for admitting that Thoren. What? ermmnone

parenthesis
Originally posted by Robtard
Why wasn't Carter shot for not following orders? Losing re election is the same thing, I guess.

Barker

thanks for admitting that Barker.
I'm hesitant to post a response because I just know Lana is going to come in and get mad at me for shitposting ITT, but..

That just deserves an ermmnone

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Robtard
Why wasn't Carter shot for not following orders?

this is too complicated for you to understand Im sure but I'll try anyways.simple.towards the end of his presidency,according to aids of his,they actually did fire a shot at carter.it was a warning shot.They fired a warning shot at his feet he told his aides.

Thats all it was was a warning shot to let him know that you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy.that was the only reason he stayed alive was he went along with them after that.also like i said,he only started to implement his plans to get rid of the CIA and fed towards the end of his presidency,the last year.that wasnt enough time for him to implement them so they were not worried about him since he was on his way out anyways.

If he had been reeleted,they for sure would have assassinated him but again,since he was on his way out anyways,they did not have to bother with that.Carter like kennedy,was trying to reform the CIA and had started getting rid of their covert operations cleaning the place up getting rid of corrupt individuals.

Then Reagan got into office and brought along former CIA director George Bush as his vice president and things went back to normal with sinister corrupt people in high power running the CIA again when Reagan fired the people Carter brought on and brought in his own people.

The establishment made sure that Carter did not get reelected by setting him up with the october surprise.If you dont know what that is,well you'll just have to google in Carter,Reagan and the october surprise and find out for yourself.since Carter was on his way out with the october surprise they were setting him up with anyways,no need to assasinate him.

btw,I just proved to you that a certain poster doesnt know how to debate,that he has to call people names when he cant counter facts and evidence with his recent banning. laughing His debating skills remind me an awful lot of Alpha Centauri.thank god they finally banned that troll permenately.thats EXACTLY how HE debated all the time and why I had him on ignore for years.His banning was long overdue when it happened.

parenthesis
xyz got banned for making a thread bashing a member and working around the censor.

AC is not a troll.

JC

jaden101
this is too complicated for you to understand Im sure but I'll try anyways.simple.towards the end of his presidency,according to aids of his,they actually did fire a shot at carter.it was a warning shot.They fired a warning shot at his feet he told his aides.

Thats all it was was a warning shot to let him know that you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy.that was the only reason he stayed alive was he went along with them after that.also like i said,he only started to implement his plans to get rid of the CIA and fed towards the end of his presidency,the last year.that wasnt enough time for him to implement them so they were not worried about him since he was on his way out anyways.

If he had been reeleted,they for sure would have assassinated him but again,since he was on his way out anyways,they did not have to bother with that.Carter like kennedy,was trying to reform the CIA and had started getting rid of their covert operations cleaning the place up getting rid of corrupt individuals.

Then Reagan got into office and brought along former CIA director George Bush as his vice president and things went back to normal with sinister corrupt people in high power running the CIA again when Reagan fired the people Carter brought on and brought in his own people.

The establishment made sure that Carter did not get reelected by setting him up with the october surprise.If you dont know what that is,well you'll just have to google in Carter,Reagan and the october surprise and find out for yourself.since Carter was on his way out with the october surprise they were setting him up with anyways,no need to assasinate him.

btw,I just proved to you that a certain poster doesnt know how to debate,that he has to call people names when he cant counter facts and evidence with his recent banning. laughing His debating skills remind me an awful lot of Alpha Centauri.thank god they finally banned that troll permenately.thats EXACTLY how HE debated all the time and why I had him on ignore for years.His banning was long overdue when it happened.

1: The only person in this forum who doesn't understand something is you and that thing is grammar.

2: You've never provided evidence for anything, ever.

3: The only people you put on ignore are ones who regularly spank your arse in debates.

4: AC has far more intelligence and debating skills than you ever will and I didn't even get on well with him.

Robtard

Hahahahaha, nice, start with an insult. I like that, Parker.

Seems you're full of it again, Google "List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots"

There seems to have been no attempt on Carter's life(unless you have some evidence?) and your premise doesn't seem to follow the rest of your story. Why "warn" him when he was supposedly already going to not get reelected (Oct surprise) as you claimed?

Grand-Moff-Gav
No.

I have spoken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.