Penance Stare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Who in any comic book universe can withstand Ghost Rider's penance stare? I heard even Galactus was effected by it....and thats saying alot.

Jesse7
Galactus has never been affected by the penance stare, much less ever met Ghost rider in any comic.

The whole Galactus being affected by the penance stare happened in a old cartoon.

Jyppe
It didn't really affect Venom, because of the symbiote but they were both knocked to the ground. It took some time for Ghostie to get up.

Tron
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Who in any comic book universe can withstand Ghost Rider's penance stare? I heard even Galactus was effected by it....and thats saying alot.

Pretty much anyone that hasn't killed or caused suffering to the innocent.

Milkie
A Baby

Tassadar
An innocent. Or anyone who has no soul.

Grimm22
Anyone who has never sinned basicly so yeah pretty much anyone under 5 stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Anyone who has never sinned basicly so yeah pretty much anyone under 5 stick out tongue

What kind of five year old were you? Even two year olds, just learning to talk...

"Did you spit that out?"

"No...."

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer
What kind of five year old were you? Even two year olds, just learning to talk...

"Did you spit that out?"

"No...."

Well I did steel a pebble for a fish tank when I was about 5. shifty

Of course I though it was candy and that it was free erm

Then the store clerk yelled at me sad

celestialdemon
Count Abyss. He sold his soul off to Zalkor.

Rols
Daredevil..... laughing

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Rols
Daredevil..... laughing laughing out loud

thisredbox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well I did steel a pebble for a fish tank when I was about 5. shifty

Of course I though it was candy and that it was free erm

Then the store clerk yelled at me sad

thats the saddest story ive ever heard confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.