Namor (fresh out from the water) vs. Current She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 powerhouses.....

they put their friend-ship away.... an clash in a battle of titans...

who wins ?

i give here the slightly advantage to the Sub-Mariner

bigbran
ya, ill say namor too.

A.J
Namor takes it.

Acrosurge
Great fight! I give Namor 6/10 due to his greater speed and flight. She-Hulk might just be his better in strength, however!

Dinalfos
Nah. Current She-Hulk loses big time.

Tshern
Haven't seen her latest appearances. She apparently isn't as good she used to be...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tshern
Haven't seen her latest appearances. She apparently isn't as good she used to be... You should check out Dan Slott's work. It's spectacular!

She-Hulk was trained by Gamora to fight the Champion. That training included an exponential strength powerup. As evidence of her new strength, she put down Titania with ease. She's much more than she was.

galan7777777
namor takes it easily

Darth_Erebus
Everyone is saying Namor? Namor fresh out of water is class 80, his strength declines to class 40 after having been out of water for a while. She Hulk is around class 200.

She KO's him with one punch.

galan7777777
she hulk is not class 200! and the post says namor IS freah out of water

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Everyone is saying Namor? Namor fresh out of water is class 80, his strength declines to class 40 after having been out of water for a while. She Hulk is around class 200.

check Namor respect thread namor 10/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
check Namor respect thread namor 10/10 yeah if i remember right hasent namor gone toe 2 toe with the hulk?

DarkCrawler

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, THIS is why handbooks are not good.

If I may direct you to something better...
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100333

Namor is probably stronger, LEAGUES faster, far more better fighter, FAARR more experienced, many times smarter, and most likely equal in durability. Namor wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
yeah if i remember right hasent namor gone toe 2 toe with the hulk?
he has beaten hulk

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
he has beaten hulk yeah i remember something like namor kicking him once and it totally incompasated the hulk

aliveinboston

1) Those guide books are idiotic and are utterly inconsistent with the stories.
2) There is no class 200. Anyone who can lift over 100 tons is class 100, regardless of whether they can life 101 tons or a billion.
3) She hulk is a lot stronger than she used to be and is now much stronger than mortal hercules but to be able to match a wet namor is asking a lot. Maybe she can but it hasn't been proven.

King_Mungi
Actually apparently with the new She Hulk series she has returned back to her classic strength. No more upgrade

Tron
F.Y.I.: Namor doesn't need to be fresh out of water, his current suit keeps him hydrated.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually apparently with the new She Hulk series she has returned back to her classic strength. No more upgrade

When has it said that, though?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
When has it said that, though?

Just the way she was portrayed she struggled against a robot and hasn't shown any strength feats to rebute that

Tron
Originally posted by King_Mungi

That makes more sense, cause I was never sure if that She-Hulk series was meant to be taken seriously (and as canon) by the way a lot of it was done.

rotiart
Its kind of absurd to think that champion with millions of years of fighting experience, could be beat by shehulk with about 3 months of training.

Thats malarky. Champion is basically savage hulk, wiht normal intelligence... but advanced fighting skills. Its so much bs it's not even funny. PIS PIS PIS.

That said. Does namor still have his freshwater suit that keeps him in the 100 ton level? last I heard I thought doom had destroyed it or something akin to that?

namor fresh out of water, shows shehulk what it means to be a fighter, besting her 6/10 which his strength wanes.

namor with his water suit on beats her like a worm.

namor out of water a while wins only 3/10, and would sorely get defeated by her.

DarkCrawler
She's just a weaker but smarter version of Hulk, basically. Her intelligence would not mean much, because Namor is still smarter, especially in fighting. And I think Namor has always been stronger then Classic She-Hulk.

And Namor has many black suits. He wears one in Wolverine #44, for example.

snoopdogg
How strong is She-Hulk? And I don't mean the amped up one who beat Champion or beat Herc. in armwrestling. I mean regular She-Hulk.

Dinalfos
Officially class 50.

bakerboy
Classic she hulk is class 75-80.

Namor on water or fresh out from water is class 100.

snoopdogg
I'm pretty sure Namor is stronger if only slightly. What are She-Hulks best strength feats?

doctor ketchup
close but im goining with namor on this 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.