I met the bass player for Korn today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
So, of course they sent me and my reporter to the airport in Vegas to interview people about what they thought about the new security rules, and this guy came up to me, we interviewed him, he had some great stuff to say about it, and when we asked him to state his name, he said, "I'm Fieldy, the bass player for Korn." I shook his hand and told him he rocked and he advised me to buy some clothes from some new clothing line he's part of. So we checked on the net, and sure enough it was him. We used four of his sound bytes from the interview, cuz he was one of the only people who actually had something worthy to say besides . . . "um, yeah", or "I'm not good in front of cameras."

And no, Mr. Parker, I did not ask him to refer to Spider-Man as "Man-Spider." I simply forgot. erm

Kram3r
Wow? erm

Bardock42
Sounds cool...so what did he have to say about Airport Security?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I shook his hand and told him he rocked and he advised me to buy some clothes from some new clothing line he's part of.

This is what happens when your band goes to shit and you wake up with the realisation that you can't actually play bass anymore.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
This is what happens when your band goes to shit and you wake up with the realisation that you can't actually play bass anymore.

-AC

A lot of people like Korn....

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sounds cool...so what did he have to say about Airport Security?

He said he thinks it is stupid that these rules are put in place now and will probably fade within a few months as did the presence of the National Guard in airports after 911. He felt the government should apply these rules constantly instead of letting down their guard and letting things go back to the way they were.Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
Well, maybe that's why my producer slugged him as, "Fieldly, proffesional bass player." Rather than, "The guy from Korn." Shit, I don't know. erm

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
A lot of people like Korn....

Yeah.

-AC

lil bitchiness
So, of course they sent me and my reporter to the airport in Vegas to interview people about what they thought about the new security rules, and this guy came up to me, we interviewed him, he had some great stuff to say about it, and when we asked him to state his name, he said, "I'm Fieldy, the bass player for Korn." I shook his hand and told him he rocked and he advised me to buy some clothes from some new clothing line he's part of. So we checked on the net, and sure enough it was him. We used four of his sound bytes from the interview, cuz he was one of the only people who actually had something worthy to say besides . . . "um, yeah", or "I'm not good in front of cameras."

And no, Mr. Parker, I did not ask him to refer to Spider-Man as "Man-Spider." I simply forgot. erm

Aawww. Fieldy is cool...apart from that 'fieldy's Dreams' album which was poo.

-Tired Hiker-
All I know is that it's funny when you go interview some random guy going to claim his baggage, and your thinking . . . "Hmmm, long hair, tats, this guy should be interesting." Then he's like, oh, I'm the bass player for Korn. I love that shit.

LIL B*tch
Never heard of Korn.

Sanctuary
Wow! Cool. eek!

Bardock42
All I know is that it's funny when you go interview some random guy going to claim his baggage, and your thinking . . . "Hmmm, long hair, tats, this guy should be interesting." Then he's like, oh, I'm the bass player for Korn. I love that shit.

Happens to me everyday ermm

Quincy Archer
Thats pretty cool. KoRn has a clothing line? Interesting...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Thats pretty cool. KoRn has a clothing line? Interesting...

Fieldy does, he's like a squirrel, stocking "nuts"* for the "winter"**.

*Money, **Time when he gets dropped for being shit.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Fieldy does, he's like a squirrel, stocking "nuts"* for the "winter"**.

*Money, **Time when he gets dropped for being shit.

-AC

Lots of people like Korn...

SelphieT
Korn sucks, I'd so bash my bass over their bassists' head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.