Thor, Sersi, and Silver Surfer vs Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
?
Now this is lopsided if I ever seen lopsided.

Tshern
I'm ready to give the majority to the team one, but I'd actually like to hear some opinions that cross mine. I really think this is a good match, definitely potential to be a great thread.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tshern
I'm ready to give the majority to the team one, but I'd actually like to hear some opinions that cross mine. I really think this is a good match, definitely potential to be a great thread. Likewise. Anyone care to share?

Tshern
I just see Sersi beating up Wonderwoman, Silver Surfer gaining the upperhand against Superman and Thor taking a win from Flash. Thor would probably finish Flash quite soon and he'd be ready to help Sersi or Surfer. Let's assume he steps against Supes. What could Supes do to both of them? And soon the three would be all over WW's face and that wouldn't be pretty.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Likewise. Anyone care to share?

Um Sersi and the Silver Surfer could transmute and end the fight in two seconds flat. Heavy Duty Adamantium Cages take Supers and Diana out of the Fight. SHe may be able to cut out of it with her Magical Sword. I don't know. Too much Diversity in powers from the Marvel team for this DC team to put up more than a one page fight.

Tshern
Maybe swithcing WW and Sersi would even it up. Anyone interested in that idea?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Take Superman and Flash out and put in Maxima and Takion, and then the fight would be Fair.

complexbrother
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Take Superman and Flash out and put in Maxima and Takion, and then the fight would be Fair.

I agree ! Happy Dance

guy222
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.