Zett Jukassa vs. Ben Skywalker(LOTF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Scythe
They're both pretty strong padawans in their early teens. I'm handing it to Zett because his saber skills seem pretty nasty where as Ben ran from most of his fights aboard Centerpoint.

luk_im_ubar
EDIT for annoying factor

Captain REX
Please don't type in caps, it's an eyesore.

Infinity
ben. he's a skywalker smile he walks the skies.

Infinity
wat more can i say ? the kid's got potential

Captain REX
Use the damned edit button.

Sith Lord Windu
i prefer zett, he took on about ten ELITE clones that would have been through the entire clone wars, making them good shots. i reakon he would have killed all of them if the ones in the background didn't arrive.

though i dont know much about ben, fill me in please.

kamikz
Zett took most of them by surprise. He had some in front of him, which made it hard for those in the back to hit, and he was to close to the ones in the front making it to hard for them to survive....

Sith Lord Windu
yeah but he was very good for a PADAWAN! if he was a knight then he would be bad, but a padawan

go to SW.com and look him up. if hes so bad then how did he get to the outside of the temple whilst he was inside when the attack started. and he took them by surprize so the film can have a more dramatic effect.

kamikz
What the hell has him being a padawan anything to do with the fight? Both are padawans and younglings...

And where did I say Zett sucked? Read before you talk. I didn't even mention Zett being bad, I merely stated that his accomplishment there, to me wasn't really that impressive. For a padawan and youngling, yes, but I wouldn't put Zett over ten elite clones anyday of the week....

Sith Lord Windu
i was simply saying that he was very good for a padawan and that he doesn't suck(ie you saying his acomplichments weren't good). and like i said, i dont know that much about ben, FILL ME IN. as for the last sentence, maybe not but he did get outside of the temple when he was most likely inside when the battle began, which means that he would of had to kill more than ten clones, and proberly at the same time.

jollyjim311
Or he saw all his friends getting gunned down and ran the Hell away to hide.

Smoker Stevens
that would mean he was smart too..

kamikz
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
i was simply saying that he was very good for a padawan and that he doesn't suck(ie you saying his acomplichments weren't good). and like i said, i dont know that much about ben, FILL ME IN. as for the last sentence, maybe not but he did get outside of the temple when he was most likely inside when the battle began, which means that he would of had to kill more than ten clones, and proberly at the same time.

Because I don't find that accomplishment unbelivable doesn't mean I think Zett sucks.....

And I agree with Jolly, he probably fled the place. And you don't need to be smart to run away Stevens...

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu

though i dont know much about ben, fill me in please.

He's roughly same age in LOTF and an apprentice to Jacen Solo. He has chances for action in the book, but mostly avoids it. I think he's a better spy than padawan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.